It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13TH Zodiac sign signals coming of ANTI-CHRIST

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

The star doctors say Earth is currently in a different spot in relation to the Sun, and its equatorial alignment has changed from 3,000 years ago when the study of astrology began -- back when 12 zodiac signs were assigned to 12 different periods of the year.

Those signs you were born into are different now because the Earth's wobble on its axis has created a one-month bump in the alignment of the stars, according to Kunkle.

"Because of this change of tilt, the Earth is really over here in effect and Sun is in a different constellation than it was 3,000 years ago."

What that means to you is a Virgo may now be a Leo, an Aquarius - a Capricorn, and a Taurus - an Aries.

Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18- May 13
Taurus: May 13- June 21
Gemini: June 21- July 20
Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20

nbc news

The new zodiac sign of Ophiuchus is here and guess what it's symbol is...

TIME - Ophiuchus

A man holding a serpant. It's just my theory, but couldn't this represent the anti-christ. Any thoughts on the subject?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Good thread.

Maybe that's what all the legends foresee when they talk of the rise of the Anti-Christ.
Meaning the literal rise of the zodiac sign of said Anti-Christ in the cellestial sky.

Good job.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I recall reading somewhere that the zodiac of Dendera (Egypt) had 13 signs and that this is what was believed in those times. Not sure though how the 13 became 12 ...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Oh yeah, as a side note:
All you with your zodiac sign tattoo'd on your body
AAAHAHAHAHA THEY CHANGED

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
my only thoughts on this is that this "news" will be used to get more people to sacrifice their 10% to churches.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
my only thoughts on this is that this "news" will be used to get more people to sacrifice their 10% to churches.

i find that completely irrelevant... but maybe im just slow

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This sucks, I have enjoyied my life as a Scorpio and all the freedoms and expectation that go with it. As most know the Scorpio is one of the more sexual signs, and that has worked out well for me. Now, with this change, I am a Virgo. If that isnt a cosmic joke, then what is. And to all those who had thier signs Tated on them, I know a great cover up artist.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by iSHRED
The new zodiac sign of Ophiuchus is here and guess what it's symbol is...

It's always been here. For convenience it was snipped to accommodate the 12 months.
Don't be so paranoid.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Looks like Ophiuchus is associated with healing. So unless the anti-Christ is a healer, I would say no. More likely its the return of Christ than the anti-Christ.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Oh yeah, as a side note:
All you with your zodiac sign tattoo'd on your body
AAAHAHAHAHA THEY CHANGED

No they didnt I remember a member yesterday said it only applies to those children born from 2009 and on.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

It was but your tattoo reference was hilarious!

Either way, this is significant for those that watch the skies.
The Hopi indians were known as the masters of space.
The Mayan indians were known as the masters of time.
Both have relevant ideas about the new coming of age.
Which could be this 'hidden' astrological sign appearing in the sky.

Added with all the global disasters...we are in for a bumpy ride.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

A man holding a serpant. It's just my theory, but couldn't this represent the anti-christ. Any thoughts on the subject?

Well if you relate the serpent to evol he is holding it, capturing it or bonding with its energy. If you relate the serpent to knowledge/teaching ect. then it wont work either for it is teaching man its ways. So why anti 1 makes no sense but......

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
In a religious context this actually could be viewed as making a lot of sense,
as the AntiChrist is going to mimic everything Christ does.
Therefore, as Christ was announced with a Star,
the AntiChrist will "ape" this as well,
being announced with a celestial sign as well...

look at the dates as well.
edit on 14-1-2011 by thegoodearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I have always believed there was a number 13 hidden in many things. Like certain buildings do not mark a 13th floor or the relation to 12 hours, 12 planets, 12 months and so on..Don't have much time to get into it or comment today but this is a GREAT topic. Will check back later tonight. Thanks for posting!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by PaulieDS

There is nothing evil about the number 13 in-and-of-itself. Its a number that symbolizes change. Change can be good or bad. We tend to fear change and so we project our fear onto that number, and incidentally onto serpents. There is nothing evil about serpents either, in-and-of-themselves. It too is a symbol of change - it sheds its skin thus throwing off the past. It symbolizes the power of life to throw off death within the field of time and continuing to live...hence its association with healing and life. In most cultures it is a positive symbol...even the deadly ones.

Lets try to look at these kinds of things from a panoramic comparative cross-cultural perspective instead of from the perspective of a single culture or religion. Too narrow.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
Looks like Ophiuchus is associated with healing. So unless the anti-Christ is a healer, I would say no. More likely its the return of Christ than the anti-Christ.

The anti-christ is supposed to come and "heal" the world of war and problems, then proclaim himself to be God.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

That sounds like a bit of a stretch to me.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
So to put this plain and simple, is this the beginning of the new age or not? This is pretty crazy sh#. How reliable is the source and is this going to be something kept in the dark?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The anti machines will set "it" free the which is seeked "it" needs access FIRST.. You will understand later but the fear is understood.
Be well all

edit on 1/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

IIRC its the return of Christ that is said to be different than the first time and said to be visible in the sky to all eyes. A zodiac sign would fit that bill, wouldn't it? Didn't he say, in his Fathers house are many mansions, and he goes to prepare a place in it? Well, there are many mansions (houses) in the zodiac. Maybe Christ has prepared another.

It would be quite the cosmic joke if everyone took the route of knee-jerk fear of serpents and 13, and thus mistook the Christ for the anti-Christ and the anti-Christ for the Christ. Be wise as serpents here. Wait, who said that? :p
edit on 14-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join