It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

371 Dead Birds Fall from Sky on LA's Sunset Blvd Became Food For The Homeless 1/13/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This author (whom I have never heard of) appeared on the David Letterman show in Feb of 2010? Or maybe that’s a hoax as well. I do find his name everywhere when you google him………..
Hopefully someone here can fill us in about his writings……….

www.associatedcontent.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
371 birds to be exact? where the homeless cooridnating and taking count?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

I think they must have had someone from the Dept of Environmental Resources counting the bones.

Fingerlickin' good.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This gives me a great idea! My entrepaneurial spirit is still alive. We should pen a cookbook! Yes sir! Since the homeless are finding ways to cook those dead birds, combined with the increase of interest in how to survive in bad times to come it is a sure thing.
Interview those homeless people and find out their special recipes for falling birds, beached fish, beached crabs, and roadkill as a whole. Make it pocket sized, print it on weatherproof material, and sell it with a Ferrocerium Fire Starter.
Yes Sir! It's a grand slam of an idea!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
On my thread The earth is cracling up ,I postulated that the bird deaths is coinciding with solar flare activty and these latest deaths seem to varify this as a flare arriving at earth is due today,check my thread I recieved some criticim but it appears apparent now,great post OP we need all this info its no coincidence.something is affecting our sun and our geomagnetic and now geological north pole as the sun has risen two days early at the north pole.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
sun rises two days early
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I think it is a hoax. I have found NO OTHER mention of this either in news or web searches, and I am always suspicious of Associated Content anyway. I read a page and a half of the three pages and it read like a hoax to me. It was too bloody and gory, it danced on the edge of spoof, and it was simply unbelievable. The LA Times blogs or the OC Register would have made some mention of this at least, and there's nada. I call hoax.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join