It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE cross seen in skies over Russia!! UFO? Hologram? CGI?? What is this??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
All Roads Lead To Rome .....If we are going to be deceived we should know who will be doing the deceiving, and why!..... peace

A vid to put it into perspective amazingdiscoveries.tv...

Revelation 17

The Great Prostitute and the Beast

17:1 Then1 one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke to me.2 “Come,” he said, “I will show you the condemnation and punishment3 of the great prostitute who sits on many waters, 17:2 with whom the kings of the earth committed sexual immorality and the earth’s inhabitants got drunk with the wine of her immorality.”4 17:3 So5 he carried me away in the Spirit6 to a wilderness,7 and there8 I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was full of blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 17:4 Now9 the woman was dressed in purple and scarlet clothing,10 and adorned with gold,11 precious stones, and pearls. She held12 in her hand a golden cup filled with detestable things and unclean things from her sexual immorality.13 17:5 On14 her forehead was written a name, a mystery:15 “Babylon the Great, the Mother of prostitutes and of the detestable things of the earth.” 17:6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints and the blood of those who testified to Jesus.16 I17 was greatly astounded18 when I saw her. 17:7 But19 the angel said to me, “Why are you astounded? I will interpret20 for you the mystery of the woman and of the beast with the seven heads and ten horns that carries her. 17:8 The beast you saw was, and is not, but is about to come up from the abyss21 and then go to destruction. The22 inhabitants of the earth – all those whose names have not been written in the book of life since the foundation of the world – will be astounded when they see that23 the beast was, and is not, but is to come. 17:9 (This requires24 a mind that has wisdom.) The seven heads are seven mountains25 the woman sits on. They are also seven kings: 17:10 five have fallen; one is,26 and the other has not yet come, but whenever he does come, he must remain for only a brief time. 17:11 The27 beast that was, and is not, is himself an eighth king and yet is one of the seven, and is going to destruction. 17:12 The28 ten horns that you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but will receive ruling authority29 as kings with the beast for one hour. 17:13 These kings30 have a single intent, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. 17:14 They will make war with the Lamb, but the Lamb will conquer them, because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those accompanying31 the Lamb are the called, chosen, and faithful.”

<< 1   >>

join