It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This can not be a balloon, right? So what it can be?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I see ZERO interaction between the object and the aircraft - only an unstable onject in independant flight
edit on 14-1-2011 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
One word...

Jamie....

is that enough?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4233c433a22.jpg[/atsimg]
It's kind of like asking how this guy can hold the sun without burning his fingers.

Simple.. he is obviously one of the Titans.. and is getting ready for a game of Celestial Bowling

Sounds a lot like Jamie Maussen in that video

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I knew I would see you on this thread sooner or later!!

As for my earlier post, I do see some "Following" as the aircraft scoots by, then it seems to follow the trajectory of the airflow over the surface area.
"Do you see it or am I going bonkers?"

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Sounds a lot like Jamie Maussen in that video

Given that his name is embedded in the actual video for the entire length of the video, i would say it sounds like it too.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think it is something stuck on the lens

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by Versa

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4233c433a22.jpg[/atsimg]

Was your firend okay after this? How did he do that? According to my calculations his arms would have been badly burned along with the planet

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
If I film a real ET dancing in a jazz saloon and give a copy to "Jamie", the ET will turn into a monkey? It seems more important discuss people than the content of the video.

I dont care about this jamie dude, but the object is affected by the plane, I have no doubt about that. And I'm absolutely sure that it is not the moon or Venus.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
If I film a real ET dancing in a jazz saloon and give a copy to "Jamie", the ET will turn into a monkey? It seems more important discuss people than the content of the video.

I dont care about this jamie dude, but the object is affected by the plane, I have no doubt about that. And I'm absolutely sure that it is not the moon or Venus.

if the object is affected by the plane that just lends more weight to its being a balloon... I doubt that an alien space ship would be bobbed about by a bit of air from a plane passing by.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Hey, nobody said that was an alien craft.

The object appears to slow down the turbulence that the wind prints on its surface. The object follow the movement of the plane, stop, and seems to compensate for the force that the movement of aircraft prints on its surface.

In fact, if that was a balloon, the balloon will be FAR more affected by the plane. If you release a balloon into the air, any wind will affect it. Imagine what an airplane would do.

But I'm done here.
edit on 14-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
reply to post by Versa

In fact, if that was a balloon, the balloon will be FAR more affected by the plane. If you release a balloon into the air, any wind will affect it. Imagine what an airplane would do.

But I'm done here.
edit on 14-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

that would depend how close the Balloon was to the plane and the turbulence.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I remember seeing a similar object. I suppose it would qualify as a UFO.

A few years back while doing some backyard bird watching, I saw something that resembles a typical mylar helium balloon. Nothing too uncanny at first, given the supermarkets and Six Flags park that sell those aren't too far away. But then I noticed something odd about it that got my attention, mainly because of the local prevailing winds. There was a slight breeze and the ground level winds and clouds were coming from the west, but then this metallic beach-ball sized sphere is going the opposite way. So that piqued my curiosity for a bit, so I watched it instead of the circling hawks. Other than going against the wind in a perfectly straight line, it really didn't do anything else UFO-like that would have drawn my attention. It could easily have hid in plain sight. If I had taken pictures, I'm sure most people would have gotten the same initial impression of the object that I did. (Pretty much being a shiny metallic spherical balloon. Nothing exciting or out of the ordinary. I wouldn't have remembered seeing it myself other than it was going the wrong way considering where the wind was coming from.
)

One would also think that aircraft turbulence would really give a balloon a more wild ride if not destroying it when that close. Outside of the UFO explanation, the only other reasonable thing to think of is that the object is a lot further back and the perceived movement is caused by a mirage effect generated by the jet's wake and exhaust.
edit on 14-1-2011 by pauljs75 because: Putting a smiley in brackets parsed odd. Hoping a space will fix it.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

It is Jaime. It even says Jaime Maussan Productions right through the middle of the screen on the video. I recognized his sensationalist accent immediately (as I'm sure many of you did). Jaime is one UFOlogist that I can't help but laugh at because of the fantastic, imaginative explanations and descriptions he has of his videos.

The man is an entertainer, a charlatan, an opportunist. Any anomaly in the sky is re-interpreted by Jaime as "..so clearly intelligently-controlled by beings from other worlds..." yadda yadda yadda....

I tuned out Jaime years ago. This clip is just more of the same. A fuzzy spot on a film that could be anything. Jaime has determined for us what that is and is telling everyone about his expert analysis.

p.s. to Russo. I'm curious about your choice of HEADLINE for your post. Can you explain WHY the object CAN NOT be a balloon. Why did you choose that title? I'm not saying it is a balloon, although that possibility remains reasonable to me in this film. Perhaps a better title might be, "This may or may not be a balloon. What do you think it can be?" How do you KNOW it CAN'T be a balloon?
edit on 1/14/2011 by Outrageo because: typo fix

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It looks too big compared to the size of the plane to be a balloon.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienforce
It looks too big compared to the size of the plane to be a balloon.

I just love the fact that on here the ufo believers can look at photographs and videos and can tell how large ,how close and how fast objects are in relation to each other just by looking.

You just have to
at them.

So please explain how you worked out how big the object and its distance in relation to the plane we are really keen to see how you did it.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join