It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this wiIki-cable confirm the swine flu pandemic alert was a scam to sell vaccines?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Of course the Swine Flu Pandemic was a scam.

Look, the minute Wall Street died Governments around the World were looking how to fix the problems the bank had thrown in their direction. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the second biggest organistion to rake in the cash after the Banks is... Pharmaceutical companies.

I refused to get the jab, even going as far as refraining my son from getting it (don't critisice) due to the fact I couldn't trust the doctors, pharma labs or the government as far as I could throw them!

If my own doctor was critisicing the whole scheme, why would anyone blame me for shunning it!! It really infuriated me that they could stoop so low!

And again, this year the whole ghostly pandemic is rearing its ugly head again! ENOUGH ALREADY!!
edit on 14-1-2011 by Xcellante because: None Given

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hypervalentiodine

no sir, the vaccine was free for the people getting injected, your country paid for the vaccine like the rest of us. Watch the video the other user posted that shows them debating preferred methods of tricking people into getting vaccinated.

I know 2 different families who's young children had adverse reactions almost immediately after the vaccine. Not saying the vaccine did this, but it did contain adjuvents that aren't necessary and in some cases, questionable.

but really, if you want the smoking gun, ask any government official which vaccine THEY took, like the German politicians openly admitted, not the one YOU got.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishybongwaters
reply to post by hypervalentiodine

no sir, the vaccine was free for the people getting injected, your country paid for the vaccine like the rest of us. Watch the video the other user posted that shows them debating preferred methods of tricking people into getting vaccinated.

I know 2 different families who's young children had adverse reactions almost immediately after the vaccine. Not saying the vaccine did this, but it did contain adjuvents that aren't necessary and in some cases, questionable.

but really, if you want the smoking gun, ask any government official which vaccine THEY took, like the German politicians openly admitted, not the one YOU got.

How adverse are we talking here? Adjuvants are, as I said, included in vaccines to promote your immune response. It's part of the testing phase in R&D to work out what, if anything, is necessary. Some of the synthetic ones I work with have adjuvants built into the molecule itself, so there's not need for the addition of anything else.

I know my government paid for them. I did offhandedly say that if you ignore the fact I pay tax, it was free.

<< 1  2   >>

join