It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this wiIki-cable confirm the swine flu pandemic alert was a scam to sell vaccines?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Alot of people reached this conclusion by themselves- the media carried on like there were going to be "bring out your dead" trucks driving past yet more people were dieing from more common flu viruses.

The numbers that were used to justify raising calling it a level 6 pandemic was based on numbers where the normal flu may have been falsely diagnosed as swine flu.

www.wikileaks.ch...
VZCZCXYZ0005
RR RUEHWEB

DE RUEHRK #0170 2711707
ZNR UUUUU ZZH
R 281707Z SEP 09
FM AMEMBASSY REYKJAVIK
TO RUEHC/SECSTATE WASHDC 4175
INFO RUEHCP/AMEMBASSY COPENHAGEN 0384
RUEHLO/AMEMBASSY LONDON 0156

UNCLAS REYKJAVIK 000170

STATE FOR OES/IHB AND EUR/NB
COPENHAGEN FOR ESTH HUB
LONDON FOR J.SILVA

SIPDIS

E.O. 12958: N/A
TAGS: KFLU AMED PREL TBIO IC
SUBJECT: ICELAND'S PLANS TO COMBAT H1N1 VIRUS THIS WINTER

REF: REYKJAVIK 97

¶1. (U) Summary: The strain of the H1N1 influenza virus present in
Iceland has been milder than that experienced in other countries,
and only one person has been hospitalized with the illness earlier
this year. Occurrences of H1N1 in Iceland have been on the decline
recently. However, Iceland's Chief Epidemiologist predicts the
influenza virus will hit hard in December or January, Iceland's peak
flu season months. Iceland will administer vaccinations to three
target groups beginning in October, once vaccine supplies arrive in
country.
End summary.

¶2. (U) The first case of H1N1 in Iceland, an individual who had
recently returned from New York, was announced on May 26. According
to the Directorate of Health, as of September 25, 199 cases of the
H1N1 virus were confirmed in Iceland, 107 males and 92 females.
However, the Health Directorate, in June, began diagnosing many
cases based solely upon symptoms exhibited rather than upon medical
tests. As a result 1,264 cases of H1N1-like illness were diagnosed
but not confirmed between June 29 and September 1.
Only one person
was hospitalized for a short period of time and there have been no
deaths as a result of the virus. Haraldur Briem, Iceland's Chief
Epidemiologist told EmbOff there are currently no cases of serious
illness due to the H1N1 virus in Iceland at this time.

¶3. (U) Briem told EmbOff that he expects the H1N1 vaccine to arrive
in Iceland in the beginning of October. Icelandic health
authorities have purchased 300,000 doses of the vaccine, which will
be delivered in four shipments.
The last shipment is expected to
arrive in Iceland at the beginning of January 2010. Vaccinations
will be performed only at health care centers and hospitals. The
recent discovery that the vaccine might only need to be administered
once means that almost all Icelanders (pop. 320,000) could be
vaccinated.

So did they really need 300,000 doses when they already knew is wasn't serious? Just going by this cable; the US, Iceland and UK governments were all aware the numbers were possibly innacurate yet they assured the public ("You're all goingto die!!" scare mongered) into believing that swine flu was out of control.

I suspect ex bankers were looking for new investments.

edit on 14-1-2011 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

its for our own good to pump mercury and other chemicals in my vains, i guess i don't know whats good for me.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

Does it make you wonder if you mix this vaccine with another it could cause serious injury or death? Because i do.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22
reply to post by riley

Does it make you wonder if you mix this vaccine with another it could cause serious injury or death? Because i do.

Do you mean co-administration of two vaccines? Vaccines are dead or severely attenuated cells (or in some cases, completely synthetic [the cervical cancer vaccine, for example]). If you administered 2 vaccines concurrently, your immune system might be more challenged, but it wouldn't be lethal or result in death. Why do you think it would?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

I tell you what convinced me it was a scam and not just conjecture was this Recording of CFR discussing how to get people to take the H1N1 vaccine - Artificial Scarcity documented . Go and listen to that video if you've ever had any doubt that the scare was contrived to sell vaccines.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley
So did they really need 300,000 doses when they already knew is wasn't serious? Just going by this cable; the US, Iceland and UK governments were all aware the numbers were possibly innacurate yet they assured the public ("You're all goingto die!!" scare mongered) into believing that swine flu was out of control.

I suspect ex bankers we looking for new investments.

edit on 14-1-2011 by riley because: (no reason given)

Vaccines are a preventative measure - because after all, prevention is better than cure. Even if they did suspect it would not be too serious, what would you think if they didn't get any vaccines and it became endemic? The government was intentionally killing them? Here in Australia, the vaccine was free. Is that true also for Iceland? I should think it would be. It begs the question then, what does it matter?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hypervalentiodine

I guess this would be the case if the vaccines were genuine, but who knows if they were tampered with or knowingly replaced with a harmful chemical?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Mix another vaccine that could react with this one and could lower your metabolism and possible even kill you.. i mean who knows whats in these "vaccines" seems like our ancestors lived perfectly fine without them and now days we keep hearing of more and more people getting autism,cancer other diseases and when something so small like H1N1 comes around we are told to take vaccines.. eat your fruits and vegetables you will be fine.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I take the chance, of getting sick. I cant remember the last shot I got,. I will never take one. Even if I get sick, I believe 100% in my own healing powers.
The less vac or meds you take, the better the body knows how to deal with sickness.

One problem/My son.. My ex is a real sheep, she gets angry when i talk about shots like these.
No my doctor says it no problem. Ex
Your doctor doesn't. develop the vac. Me
They wont kill us, that just wouldn't happen, i want you to stop talking about this Ex

If I open my mouth she says, do you want your son?
That vac is deadly even when you dont take the shot, i am tired.of fighting.

I have troubles, while they just want to make money, and perhaps dumb us down. Or sterilize us

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervalentiodine
Here in Australia, the vaccine was free. Is that true also for Iceland? I should think it would be. It begs the question then, what does it matter?

You really think that vaccines are free even if the people receiving them don't have to pay for it? They are not, I assure you. These governments paid real money for them. In the U.S. however, they were not even free for the people. I'm glad this scam failed. One up for the people.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Mix another vaccine that could react with this one and could lower your metabolism and possible even kill you.. i mean who knows whats in these "vaccines" seems like our ancestors lived perfectly fine without them and now days we keep hearing of more and more people getting autism,cancer other diseases and when something so small like H1N1 comes around we are told to take vaccines.. eat your fruits and vegetables you will be fine.

Well as a medicinal chemist who has worked in making synthetic vaccines, I can tell you that they do not 'react' with each other. Also, I told you in my previous reply what is in them - attenuated or dead cells and in some cases, synthetic systems which are designed to mimic certain phenotypic features of a virus. For example, the cervical cancer vaccine I mentioned is a mimic of the capsule that encases the cervical cancer virus. When you inject these into a patient, your body's immune system responds and gets rid of it. It is able to 'remember' this capsule, so that if an actual cervical cancer virus enters a host body, the immune system can quickly see that it has the same viral capsule and get rid of it before anything happens. The other thing that does get put into vaccines are adjuvants. These are compounds that are toxic, yes, but not so much that they cause any damage. They are in there to promote the immune response of your body. If you didn't have adjuvants in there, the vaccine might go mostly unchecked and therefore not work. I can promise you that they are safe! If they were not, they would be instantly rejected.

Originally posted by SerialLurker

I guess this would be the case if the vaccines were genuine, but who knows if they were tampered with or knowingly replaced with a harmful chemical?

I'm not sure who you would think would tamper with it. If you are talking about pharmaceutical companies, then I can promise you that it is not in the interests of Big Pharma companies to do this. They have to pay billions of dollars just to push a drug, or vaccine, through all of the rigorous process of R&D and clinical trials - all with the likely chance of it not actually making it to market at all. Why would they risk law suites and other charges when they spend so much money making sure it is safe only to then tamper with it??

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I got sick as a pig in the Easter before the "pandemic". The syptoms I had were exactly that of swine flu yet, I made it through after 4 days and no one in my family got sick. The whole thing was a shenanigan.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervalentiodine

Well as a medicinal chemist who has worked in making synthetic vaccines, I can tell you that they do not 'react' with each other. Also, I told you in my previous reply what is in them - attenuated or dead cells and in some cases, synthetic systems which are designed to mimic certain phenotypic features of a virus. For example, the cervical cancer vaccine I mentioned is a mimic of the capsule that encases the cervical cancer virus. When you inject these into a patient, your body's immune system responds and gets rid of it. It is able to 'remember' this capsule, so that if an actual cervical cancer virus enters a host body, the immune system can quickly see that it has the same viral capsule and get rid of it before anything happens. The other thing that does get put into vaccines are adjuvants. These are compounds that are toxic, yes, but not so much that they cause any damage. They are in there to promote the immune response of your body. If you didn't have adjuvants in there, the vaccine might go mostly unchecked and therefore not work. I can promise you that they are safe! If they were not, they would be instantly rejected.

Originally posted by SerialLurker

I'm not sure who you would think would tamper with it. If you are talking about pharmaceutical companies, then I can promise you that it is not in the interests of Big Pharma companies to do this. They have to pay billions of dollars just to push a drug, or vaccine, through all of the rigorous process of R&D and clinical trials - all with the likely chance of it not actually making it to market at all. Why would they risk law suites and other charges when they spend so much money making sure it is safe only to then tamper with it??

Because they are part of the pyramid structure. Simple doctors/ scientist dont need to know nothing.
Do as you were told.
Why do medical staff refuse to take them.? Dont take away fear, if our fear is justified.

You say, that my body doesn't know how to deal with cancer cells?
I need a shot to kick-start that immune response?

Sorry but Ill take everything that our mother earth has created for our health benefits. No meds in my body
And when they want to push a new drug, the legal process is difficult for the lower status developers.
Nazi company's as Bayer must be on top
example.

edit on 14-1-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
I take the chance, of getting sick. I cant remember the last shot I got,. I will never take one. Even if I get sick, I believe 100% in my own healing powers.
The less vac or meds you take, the better the body knows how to deal with sickness.

One problem/My son.. My ex is a real sheep, she gets angry when i talk about shots like these.
No my doctor says it no problem. Ex
Your doctor doesn't. develop the vac. Me
They wont kill us, that just wouldn't happen, i want you to stop talking about this Ex

If I open my mouth she says, do you want your son?
That vac is deadly even when you dont take the shot, i am tired.of fighting.

I have troubles, while they just want to make money, and perhaps dumb us down. Or sterilize us

I absolutely believe in the ability for the body to heal itself. I myself rarely go to the doctor if I am sick, which is a rarity in itself. I actually think a lot of the problem is that children are spending too much time in doors and not enough time outside, where they expose themselves to all sorts of nasties and boost their immune system's capabilities as a result. However, you are wrong when you say that vaccines in some way limit your body's ability to fight pathogens. That is not true at all. Vaccines expose you to a pathogen (read my above post about what is in a vaccine), which by definition increases your ability to fight of that particular organism in the future, should you become infected. Medicinal drugs these days are more often drugs to treat symptoms for various disorders rather than eliminating the source of the disease itself, with the exception of things like antibiotics (which I completely agree are over-perscribed).

I hope you are planning on getting shots for your baby (I assume he's a baby)?

link   

reply to post by riley

i dunno, DID IT?

Come one guys, H1N1 scariness has come and gone, from depopulating the world to sneaking rfid chips into you, neither occurred and the few reactions were publicised and it's so last decade.

Man, just how can some people sleep at night if the world is this damn scary.... Oo

edit on 14/1/2011 by badw0lf because: zombieee... braaaiiinsss... i need one

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
my wife and I have not and will not take any vaccines she has been in and out of the hospital dealing with a blood infection that she got when she had her kidney taken out and it spread to her gaulbladder however you spell that and now she is taking antibiotics for the blood infection and the entire time she was in the hospital the doctors kept trying to push the h1n1 vaccine on her and she had to sign a paper saying she refused it so they wouldn't give it to her.

Also let me tell you that we don't have insurance we can't afford it and when she goes to the doctor she has to go to the emergency room and they still send you the bills even though she doesn't have to pay for them becuase its covered under the new health care I guess idk how all that works, so they charged $40k for 2 days visit in the hospital when she started throwing up non stop and being sick because the antibiotic dose was to strong.

That is CRAZY they charged like $2000 a night for a room, they did a cat scan and a pet scan and charged like $7000 each and they charged her a few thousand for medicines, ect it was nuts there is no way all that crap costs that much

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I also missed the part about fema camps and forced inoculations, arrests for obstruction of the deed, and every other single thing people were predicting.

And yet we're still going on about it as if some NWO organisation had a hand in it?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

if your immune system is not strong enough to fight off these viruses then go ahead but i feel perfectly fine without them and i had H1N1 yes was sick for 2 days it felt just like a regular cold. i didn't take any medicine instead i ate healthy, that is my vaccine, but if you prefer to rely on scientist who know for your own good that is fine. As long as there not mandatory.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
I got sick as a pig in the Easter before the "pandemic". The syptoms I had were exactly that of swine flu yet, I made it through after 4 days and no one in my family got sick. The whole thing was a shenanigan.

I Feel Ya

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I hope you are planning on getting shots for your baby (I assume he's a baby)?

He is 11. Still a baby in my eyes

I am a human being brought on this world due to natural processes,
I've bin sick many time's. Flu, diarea, fever etc allot. I never even take an aspirin.
All I do is lay in bed, and visualize that my thalamus is creating neurotransmitters wich help to get rid of the bad elements that are attacking my receptors in my body.
By doing that I feel that i get better almost instantly. Like an energy boost

I respect your view's.
You got years of indoctrination on school/ university perhaps.
You adapted these believes, all you do is mirror what you've bin thought.

I am still alive, you are still alive, and my son is still alive. Is see the vaccination as a treat, you see it as an solution. So I stop trying to convince you. cause I dont want a heated discussion for nothing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join