It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Huge Devastating Floods, predicted in 3 recent POP songs ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
This just occurred to me ,there have been in the last 9 months NOT ONE ,NOT TWO but THREE English pop songs with the title " The Flood"
and now we have just witnessed three devastating floods in Australia Brazil and now Sri Lanka. And even this weekend there are flood warnings for the UK

More rain forecast for weekend amid flood warnings
www.bbc.co.uk...

Forecasters say heavy rain will continue over the weekend as widespread flood warnings continue to be issued across Great Britain.

BBC forecaster Jay Wynne said many places would have 50-75mm (2-3in) of rain on Saturday and Sunday, with some seeing 100-150mm.

There are flood warnings in place for south-west England, Wales, parts of north-east England and the Midlands.

Localised floods have already hit parts of Wales.
Now I am not saying I believe there is a connection although it is a little strange but I know you guys love a good conspiracy and would be interested to hear what you think.
The three prophesying songs are

edit on 14-1-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Wow now this is interesting! Not claiming it means anything but this is what conspiracy theories are all about.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I've wondered about those songs since I heard the Take That one, not so much that they are related to a literal flood, but that they all seem to be preaching an acceptance of change. You could be right though, lots of floods at the moment!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Well found matey!

hmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
non sense
because there are more floods jest happening right now
not yest 3

in the Netherlands also flooding
Belgium not keeping there feets dry

and so there are more places

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Learn to swim....

Its been done in the past, Tool sings about a flood

"Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dip!ts.

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will cuz
I sure could use a vacation from this

One great big festering neon distraction,
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.

Learn to swim"

The only way to fix it is to flush it all away!!!!!

Learn to swim

Learn to swim

***Warning Graphic Language***

Learn to swim
Learn to swim

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ikke24

Thats as maybe, however there are only three serious life taking floods. Could the songs be a warning that huge floods were on the way ? Maybe there are more to come. Not that I believe that, just pitching it out there.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

There are another two I can think of

Phillipines

South Africa...

Keep searching!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
There are many floods around the globe you know by now media only focus on the major floods keeping you distracted from all the others and its going to continue. Depopulation has started awake when its to late. HAARP

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Take that on the river Thames ? I have always heard it was polluted , but that proves it seeing those turds floating down the river .

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
China This summer...

Huge floods in southern China have killed at least 132 people and displaced 800,000, the government said today as the annual storm season picked up ferocity.

Local media showed images of people abandoning their homes in rubber dinghies in Nanchang, Jiangxi province, one of the worst-hit areas.

Many carried bundles of possessions salvaged from the waters that turned the streets into rivers.

More than 10 million people have lost property, been injured or suffered a cut in power or water supplies as a result of the week of torrential rain across Guangdong, Fujian, Guangxi, Jiangxi and Sichuan.

Many of these areas have gone from one extreme to another, according to the government. Earlier this year, south-east China endured its worst drought in living memory, but in the past week, some places have been inundated with three times the average rain for this period.

If you take Take That's words for it, it could seem as the flood is a metaphor. TT and their souroundings. "Us and them"

edit on 14-1-2011 by flymetothemoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

Thanks for that post, I had not seen that ' floods in China' report. 2011 is fast becoming the year of the flood.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
the age of the Aquarius is coming.

new topics

top topics

join