It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bunker Reports Needed ASAP

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I don't get it. Are we not having a food shortage? Maybe this order to expand these silos isn't for food, maybe they're emergency shelters or living quarters? I've been in an old military silo before. It was huge. There were some clothes and boxes down there. It's in Washington state. There were three of them next to each other.

Anyway whatever. Thought I'd post this info just in case it helps in some way.

20 Silos Due For Completion In March 2011 – NFRA

Toni

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Just found this one. Wow guess there's a need for more silos.

And this article is dated January 16, 2011. Not bad. I think I'm ready for the horse races.

Saudi Arabia to Raise Silo Capacity by 550,000 Tons

Toni

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
There are only 3 actual missile silos in Washington State. They are former Titan I sites. 2 of them are currently owned by Grant County and are partially flooded after being abandoned for several decades. One is privately owned and is currently for sale for $3.9 million. The current owner also rents and leases the silo for special events.

Aside from that, there are 9 former Atlas E missile sites in Washington. But they are coffin launchers and don't have silos.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Here is a little file I made for Google Earth which catalogues every underground bunker, vault, storage facility, communication facility, etc. that I could find so far. Please note that these are not speculated sites. These are 100% verified underground sites.

www.4shared.com...

The file I made has been categorized for ease of use but also uses some custom icons which are included with it. I also included some simple installation instructions with the file which should only take about 5 seconds to do. Then just double click on the .kml file and enjoy.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by allenidaho
There are only 3 actual missile silos in Washington State. They are former Titan I sites. 2 of them are currently owned by Grant County and are partially flooded after being abandoned for several decades. One is privately owned and is currently for sale for $3.9 million. The current owner also rents and leases the silo for special events.

Aside from that, there are 9 former Atlas E missile sites in Washington. But they are coffin launchers and don't have silos

Hi allenidaho,

Thank you very much for this information!

Ooops! I didn't mean to post about silos! lol Must have associated silos with grain elevators and the area-in-question/the underground shelters. There's a grain elevator out there, but it ain't no silo. See this is a perfect example of what happens when my wires get crossed because I'm trying to process too information at once.

Anyway, I lived on the 25 acre "old military base" outside of Spokane, Washington (for 18 months). Here's a few pix to show you what I'm referring to...

The first picture shows the precise location where I was taken underground. Hidden from view are huge square areas with concrete walls. The area looked as long as it did wide (squared) and you should be able to get a general idea of the size from the picture above.

Curious thing though, I know that the small greenhouse-looking structure wasn't there back in the mid-seventies. It seems a little out of place but whatever.

Anyway I'm glad that got mixed up because I might have never had a reason to go back and reminisce about old times at Alpha. Boy do I have lots of great stories about that place. It wasn't Teen Challenge when I lived there, it was owned and operated by a Bob and Charlotte Baggett (sp?) and they called the reformatory, Alpha.

One thing that really saddens me is that there were woods with waterfalls directly behind the facility. But now, apparently, there is emptiness. The wood is gone now. And all that remains is a gaping hole where I saw my one and only Big Foot (no kidding).

But know I am straying into another topic.

Toni

edit on 20-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: because because because becauuuuuuuuuse....because of the wonderful things it does...

edit on 20-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: I want to say that the grain elevator was/is in the opposite direction of Spokane. Like wayyyyyyy out there somewhere.

edit on 20-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: I thought I'd do a little editing.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Okay NOW here is somewhere that the TPTB might go if/when the SHTF.

This is all the info I've found about this one (so far).

Secret Underground Shelter

edit on 20-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: I botched the link.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by allenidaho
Here is a little file I made for Google Earth which catalogues every underground bunker, vault, storage facility, communication facility, etc. that I could find so far. Please note that these are not speculated sites. These are 100% verified underground sites.

www.4shared.com...

The file I made has been categorized for ease of use but also uses some custom icons which are included with it. I also included some simple installation instructions with the file which should only take about 5 seconds to do. Then just double click on the .kml file and enjoy.

You go! That's super impressive!!!

Great job. I will be happy to take a look at your file.

Much gratitude,

Toni
edit on 20-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: it's not even worth saying.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

That is a former Nike missile site. The square underground areas were magazines for holding the missiles.

That particular site is site F-07. It was formerly built and operated by Fairchild Air Force Base up until 1960 when it was decommissioned.

Today it is currently owned by Teen Challenge, a home for wayward boys. That large silver building on top is a barracks-style dormitory.
edit on 20-1-2011 by allenidaho because: spelling

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
i think i may have a solution if the internet goes down we could scramble our IP addresses because most likely the goverment would be involved somehow with takeing out internet which means they would put some sort of cipafilter on a massive scale but simply scrambeling your ip adress where it bounces from one to the other randomly generated they wouldnt be able to stop us from acsessing

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

Hi allenidaho,

Ohhh okay, an old nuke missile site. That is very interesting all the details that you posted about it!! Now I know after all these years.
Wow I lived on Fairchild AFB for a year. It never crossed my mind that the missile site had anything to do with Fairchild.
The base isn't far from Teen Challenge.

But, that's weird, because the "sliver building" was not there at all, ever the whole 18 months I lived there. I wonder why it's there now?

Thanks!!!!! I have saved the info.

Toni

edit on 26-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: I'm a tard.

edit on 26-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: I forgot something else.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Something to watch possibly...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Say a meteor were to hit earth and turn the surface of this planet into a blast oven, apparently the temperature underground would remain surprisingly normal.......hence the survival of small fury mammals when a meteor took out the dinosaurs 65M years ago.....

im a small furry mammal. where's my shovel?

reply to post by mars1

If they go underground it's already too late maybe two or three day's at the most because I presume they would not go until they new for certain.

So the answer is to locate or create an underground place to survive in. I think it makes a lot of sense. Having seen the ridiculous airport in denver and it's disturbing artwork not to mention its construction turned out to be WAY$ over budget --was it milions or billions?....plus all the underground workers testimonies....How can one not conclude that there IS something underground DIA. Something defensive.

I've got an underground retreat. I suggest everyone else obtains one as well. Backfill a scraped minivan, it's cheap and cozy

Good idea for a thread s&f

edit on 4-2-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

LMAO that was good dude...gave me a sorely needed laugh.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
reply to post by EssenSieMich

Good thinking!

Here's something that I found on another ATS thread...

reply posted on 8-12-2009 @ 12:53 AM by bobs_uruncle
There is one huge underground base in North Bay, Ontario, Canada. It's like a sprawling city and it has everything. It's been around for a while and has been upgraded quite a bit. The main highways leading to it are also being upgraded with what looks like a new intersection coming from possibly highway 400 (I passed it a couple of times in the summer while they were still building). There is also the defenbunker near Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I won't say what we supplied there, but we did ;-)

Cheers - Dave

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have a friend who lives in Canada. I'll ask her to let me know if she hears anything.

Tone

Highway 400 does not go up to North Bay. THe closest it gets is a couple of hundred kms away from it, and it's going in a different direction, to Sudbury, not North Bay.

B.S.?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I was reading all your post and it struck me that the bible says at the very end, the powerful and Rich people of the earth will try to hind themselves in the caves and mountains from GODS wrath and not to have to look upon him also??It also says at the very end they will also arm themselves with weapons to fight against him. I wonder if we are seeing what the bible has described.Food for thought,,,,JJ

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1

WHY

Lets face it if something was going to happen what good would it do to know the rich are going underground.

I bet if they went in - and there was still a couple days left before "it" hit, we could get those blast doors open...

Getting into a bunker with 'now faulty doors' wouldn't do us any good but if we're going to go, they have to go too. =P

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Do you mean "See Something, Say Something" ???

Janet is reminding us of this during the Superbowl too!

Fox reported $2.8 Million - $3 Million per 30 second ad during the Superbowl...

Staggering use of our money. Snitch out the lune on the cell phone in Wally World; he might just be holding a gun to his head! It just LOOKS like a cell phone!

Anyway, I digress at lame attempt at humor...

This DHS campaign can be a reminder for the CORRECT reason. If you see something, as the OP notes... POST IT and keep BUMPING IT so it stays on top of most recent threads.

Better to be accused of being a chicken little (sky is falling.)

Thanks for that great reminder OP!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You know, this makes me think of the bunker in Norway or Sweden - I dont remember exactly where- could the seed bunker somehow be tied into this? We all know about it. But why in the world are they hoarding seeds? There must be some sort of plan in place for a major disaster.

Even if I did happen to survive a global disaster, what is the likihood that I could travel from Iowa....all the way across the Atlantic Ocean, through Europe to Sweden....and then break into a bunker full of seeds to grow some plants. That ain't gonna happen. So whose in control of the seeds? Are they hoardng seeds for the elite, so they can crawl out of their bunkers after TSHTF and start nature over again? Just asking...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

edit on 5/2/2011 by HexagonSun because: Wrong thread

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkRift

I say this to my family and friends. Watch TPTB. When they start disapearing from view. It is time to panic. They will be the first to run and hide if the SHTF.

I'm sure they'd just set up sophisticated holograms.

Touchable hologram

First Time on TV

Prince Charlogram

and these are old

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join