It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bunker Reports Needed ASAP

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
With the massive Solar tears/CME's, Earthquakes, Floods, Volcanic activity etc. we need to immediately begin monitoring any movement toward the known or suspected doomsday bunkers such as the Denver Airport. This should include private air travel and any other potential indicators such as yacht movement, non attendance at the 8 elite prep academies, Harvard, Yale, etc. Anyone living near such facilities or having other means of monitoring such activity should report any activity here. If the 'you know what' is about to be hitting the fan it is very likely that the ruling class will know about it ahead of time and proceed to save themselves as the danger becomes imminent. The monitoring of any conspicuous movements in this direction may enable the rest of us to have a chance.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

Good thinking!

Here's something that I found on another ATS thread...

reply posted on 8-12-2009 @ 12:53 AM by bobs_uruncle
There is one huge underground base in North Bay, Ontario, Canada. It's like a sprawling city and it has everything. It's been around for a while and has been upgraded quite a bit. The main highways leading to it are also being upgraded with what looks like a new intersection coming from possibly highway 400 (I passed it a couple of times in the summer while they were still building). There is also the defenbunker near Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I won't say what we supplied there, but we did ;-)

Cheers - Dave

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have a friend who lives in Canada. I'll ask her to let me know if she hears anything.

Tone

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Excellent, that's great! If anyone can figure this stuff out ATS people can.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

WHY

Lets face it if something was going to happen what good would it do to know the rich are going underground.

And buy the way who said underground is any safer.

All it will do is give you the heads up as if we need that look around strange things going on all over the world but face facts there is nothing we can do about it.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
If they go underground, the Mole people, crab people or silurians might get them. I will take my chances up here thank you.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I have it on good authority that aircraft have been arriving at the Denver airport.

;-)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

mars1,

Say a meteor were to hit earth and turn the surface of this planet into a blast oven, apparently the temperature underground would remain surprisingly normal.......hence the survival of small fury mammals when a meteor took out the dinosaurs 65M years ago.....

Peace

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Long time since I seen you around mindcrime but like I said (There is Nothing We Can Do) we can see somethings not right but we don't know what or if something bad will happen just watch and see.
Nice to hear from you been a long time

The only good it would do to know they are shipping underground is we will know something bad this way comes but what good would that do how do you prepare for something you don't know.

If they go underground it's already too late maybe two or three day's at the most because I presume they would not go until they new for certain.

Can you imagine them running for them bunkers and nothing happens would not like to be them when they come out

Thanks

edit on 053131p://2011-01-14T05:42:41-06:00141 by mars1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I say this to my family and friends. Watch TPTB. When they start disapearing from view. It is time to panic. They will be the first to run and hide if the SHTF.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I agree that it would be needed to know when 'something' was coming our way.

The problem is, what would be the 'something'?

We wouldn't know what to do, where to go or when to go.

For example, what if it was a massive solar flare, that was going to bake our planet's surface? Even if it was brief, only lasting 30 seconds or so...it would probably kill us, unless we went into deep cave systems for a while.

What if 'it' was a massive tsunami? 1,2 or 3 mile high mega tidal waves? Going underground wouldn't be such a good idea then...getting as high as possible would be the best bet.

What if it was an airborne virus/plague? Only separating yourselves from everyone and everything (possibly caves again, or deep wilderness) would save you.

Knowing what to do and where to go is only possible when you know what is going to happen.

But, yeah after all is said and done, i'd rather know in advance if for no other reason, than to properly say goodbye to my loved ones.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I think this is a great idea! This needs to be made more public, as the majority of the population doesn't even know that these facilities exist at a global level! Strangely enough, the American government defers any knowledge of their existence even though you can go there and experience the mass security for yourself. People are buying 60 million dollar missile silos for $60, 000,000 which are being converted into multi-leval survival condos all equipped with the latest green technology, capable of growing it's own organic food. These structures are designed with the 6 in 6 rule, and therefore are impermeable to the most extreme scenarios of any type for up to 6 days. I think a few of you need to do some research...keeping track of movements toward these facilities in correlation with strange earthly events would ultimately create a public awareness and rebellion much faster than if it were left alone.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hide?! No, I Intend on getting drop-kicked by jesus through the Goalposts of life

For good people there should be nothing to fear in end times, Only the weak and corrupt would hide while others suffer

edit on 14/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It's a very good idea you have there although I suspect that the very first sign might be that we all suddenly find the internet down if this particular theory happens to be true.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

You're probably right about the internet. Maybe we can create some way that bypasses the internet, lets put our thinking caps on and add that to the project.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

That's true but even if most of us don't make it, maybe some of us might. If some of us prelocate caves that they can get to then they might survive the solar toasting. And if others can't find caves that go into the Earth maybe they can get to a mountain and find a cave up there. People on the plains may be able to find old fallout shelters or root cellars, whatever the case may be, maybe a hot air balloon, who knows. Either way knowing is better and any chance is better than no chance.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I like this but how can we find out where these places are
located so we can know if anything is going on?

I'm aware of Denver airport but no other places.

Things are really getting strange on Earth.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
How can you possibly monitor something like this?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Yea. right, as long as they have enough food for about 4000 years no problems then

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Good thinking!

Here's something that I found on another ATS thread...

reply posted on 8-12-2009 @ 12:53 AM by bobs_uruncle
There is one huge underground base in North Bay, Ontario, Canada. It's like a sprawling city and it has everything. It's been around for a while and has been upgraded quite a bit. The main highways leading to it are also being upgraded with what looks like a new intersection coming from possibly highway 400 (I passed it a couple of times in the summer while they were still building). There is also the defenbunker near Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I won't say what we supplied there, but we did ;-)

Cheers - Dave

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have a friend who lives in Canada. I'll ask her to let me know if she hears anything.

Tone

It looks like the 'Hole" has been de-commissioned
www.thefreelibrary.com...
www.buttonvilleflyingclub.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich
reply to post by Antoniastar

Excellent, that's great! If anyone can figure this stuff out ATS people can.

Okay! Here's another bunker.

This one is "100ft below ground in a former Cold War nuclear bunker". And it's a real nice one.

Inside the astonishing subterranean WikiLeaks bunker

Will be back with more. We might need to start a bunker map?

Toni

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join