It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Threatened By NWO over FEMA CAMP Story

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

So if I dont belive what you sayin' I am a agent working for the big bad mumbo jumbo NWO? my god you guys are more paranoid than I first thoght. But I have not gotten any answers when the so called World overtaking by the NWO is suppose to happen. I would really like to know that, and what proof there is for such a action?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monstret
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

So if I dont belive what you sayin' I am a agent working for the big bad mumbo jumbo NWO? my god you guys are more paranoid than I first thoght. But I have not gotten any answers when the so called World overtaking by the NWO is suppose to happen. I would really like to know that, and what proof there is for such a action?

Interesting YouTube clip from 2008 by a guy who runs the site www.nohoax.com...which dives from the insider perspective of the NWO:

NWO Plans.. Exposed, by Former Insider

Not only does he touch on depopulation, but also runs the idea of nobody owning any equity....that saying, he also talks about FEMA and how it relates to the economics! He talks about his involvement in making contracts on these FEMA camps on building these "war prisons"..war against WHO!?!?! He even talks about nuclear war on America (so-called neutron bombs) released from the northern hemisphere...oh wait, that involves CANADA...oh s**t!!!

VERY GOOD video...check it out.
edit on 15-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added notes

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I still call this BS

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Monstret

You remind me of how you boil a frog .Your the frog . If they put you into boiling water you will jump out . But if they put you in a pot and slowly bring up the temperature you don't react .
The NWO people are few and we are many . Remember the French Revolution . They do . And they are close to having complete control especially when they cause famine and can control you with food .

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Love the analogy

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

seriusly, if this mumbo jumbo is true, then why havent they taken over the world jet. You all say they have been here for thousends of years, They should have already taken over the world but they havent. I think tis is just bullcrap. If you guys would have been proven that NWO isn't real would your whole life become worthless?.
The only thing you guys are doing is Spreading fear among other people. so in my oppinion all of you that are beliving in this crap are the NWO and are just paranoid.

Allso there are no hard proof of all this

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join