It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Threatened By NWO over FEMA CAMP Story

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I liked your comment about the media brainwash thing. Being a canadian you most likely have heard about Marshall McKluan. He was a big media guru,mostly in the 60s. He has a large quanity of quotes that pertain to the "MEDIUM" as he called it. Look him up.
As for the FEMA camps. These are not set up for Alien invasions, but for 2012. What if we found out in July of 2012 that the world really will end on December 21st? Think about it! This seems no more extreme than the other posts. Just a thought. PEACE

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
Any news on these camps been built in other places such as Britain? Iv not heard any thing?

The UK question has been asked and partially answered in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe one day we'll find out where more of these camps are world wide.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added info

Here's a map of Fema Camps: Map of Fema Camps in World

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pinchanze

We've all seen the pictures on the web of the camps and plastic coffins. I'd like to submit an alternative to the government simply wanting to subjugate it's people. What if the scientists are right and the coming sun spots cause wide spread outages? What if the increased volcanic activity wipes out the crops on a world-wide basis which in turn results in widespread starvation? Either of these scenarios will result in many many deaths. Where would we put all these bodies? Where will put all the crazies when our prisons are already packed? I think the government is planning ahead. They will not tell us because this could have unexpected consequences too. Why pay your bills if society is going to collapse (potentially)? More importantly, why pay your taxes?

Something to think about...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha
the human soul knows the right thing to do, at some point in time i think one person is going to make a stand Live on the Air and drop a bomb shell and confirm that the shadows we think we are seeing are true, But it will cost him or her their life. ILLuminati, NWO, who knows if they are real for sure, but there does seem to be alot of evidence to support it. My grandfather Survived the Halocaust, and at 93 years old he is scared to people, and his eyes have seen similar things first hand.....

Just some food for thought...

I wouldn't doubt for a second that saying something "live" on air doesn't necessarily mean that there won't be any editing done to it prior to reaching the tv in your home for viewing.

The Illuminati, Free Masons, etc... in the NWO have the power to quickly cancel any show segment right then and there if they feel their "security" has been breached or threatened. Somewhere out there must be some video clips of shows that talk about conspiracies are suddenly interrupted or blacked out. If someone can prove this (and I am still searching), that would be great.

....well, you've made the claim, isn't the burden of proof on you to back it up? You've made several assertions without any actual facts whatsoever - can you prove any of them? One of them?

Some countries bradcasting and overall media has heavy state control, there is no reason to say that is not the case, but to say a show or segment of a show can be cancelled quickly implies that your *ahem* NWO would have allowed someone with contentious views to be broadcast live - why would they allow that if it was not the case? Please, I'm interested in your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
It definitely isn't the first time he's been threatened... www.rightwingwatch.org...

It is far from the last I'm sure.

BB, TPTB, NWO. They all have very good reason to extinguish him. He speaks out on stuff that would have most normal folks in the fetal position from fear of "disappearing". Unfortunately I see hard times for the man and his family. Government is letting the veil slip, and Glenn has played a huge role in that.

What about the guys who produced Loose Change, saw on the History channel that they are now changing their story and claims AGAIN, for the third and fourth time, tell me that they and their families have not been threatened!!! That tells me that their original claims were correct.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Good riddance to this buffoon. Beck is a moron.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

So let's use a little common sense here and some reasoning.
Does anybody here think that if the NWO wanted you gone that you wouldn't be??
Does anybody here wonder why Beck has not gone beyond Soros and into the Rothchilds who groomed and built Soros to do ther biding??
Does anyone wonder why Beck has not done research into Obama's background??
All good story's to raise rating's and bring truth to the people...................if that's what you are really doing.
And last but not least does anybody think that Rupert Murdoch who own's Beck and all the left and right news agency's doesen' control Beck and all the others to say and do "exactly"what he wants them to say and do??

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hi Skywatcher2011,

It's difficult to buy into the contention that FEMA has the mission to coral people during the transition to The Dictatorship of the New World Order. It would be more logical to assume that obama's 250,000 man The Americorp National Civilian Police Force would have that mission.

As for FEMA, I have stood around and looked at the FEMA trailers that were recovered from the big hurricanes; they're in storage and believed to be uninhabitable due to hazardous outgassing of some of the plastic components. There's other websites that take care of that. Point is, it's difficult to imagine that FEMA, instead of the Department of Corrections, and obama's Americorp, would be given the mission of incarceration of ordinary Americans. Or, is FEMA going to support other government agencies (or even mandates from obama's czar staff) by providing supervised/custodial housing for newly incarcerated ordinary Americans?

May I ask the scholars of this ATS website to describe the plan or scenario of how obama will terminate the US Constitution, arrest and incarcerate dissenters, and for the other events that will comprise our transition to the NWO dictatorship? Will there be early surrender of all privately owned weapons? Will there be a Snitch on Your Neighbor (Neighbor against Neighbor) program akin to obama's effort to identity ordinary citizens opposed to socialized medicine?

Also, what will become the "trigger" (crisis maybe?) that initiates the transition from freedom to the new dictatorship?

Please note: I'm not intending to troll or demean this message thread in any way; I'm not asking who's in favor or who's opposed to the transition, just asking how it's going to happen.

Thank you,
Respectfully/Adonsa

edit on 15/1/11 by Adonsa because: Corrected grammatical error in line 3 of the 3rd paragraph.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Okey, so just what is Illumanti or how it is spelled? is this a alien race or something? And FEMA camps all over the world? What I understand, FEMA is a US Goverment organization and isn't allowed to work outside the US. And now the big question, If NWO existed and is so damn evil as everybody here ( almost everybody ) keep telling me and that they have been ruling this world sence Adam & Eve and want to kill so many people. Why Haven't they already done it, hmmm? And everybody with some common sence know that the bull# with Adam & Eve is just a bunch of mumbo jumbo. I feel that all of this have been going totaly out of control. And some of these paranoid people that belive in this bullcrap comes with just wierder and wierder teorries, like Obama is the Antichrist and he is the NWO leader. I men COME ON! Wake up god damit!. Can you guys even hear yourself talk? I know that there are camps all over the US but just becouse there are does that have to mean that they are from a evil super society that wants to take over the world?And the big plastic contaniers have no markings that they are for dead people, there aren't even any proof for this. And why would they put them in containers? It would just be easier to burn the bodies. Wake up people this NWO stuff is just silly.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
FEMA camps are real...not used to make us all slaves...But they still are a total violation of federal government.
That can lead to a possible dictatorship of government and other stuff.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monstret

What I understand, FEMA is a US Goverment organization and isn't allowed to work outside the US.

Right, and the CIA is not permitted to operate within the borders of the United States, right? I mean that's why we even have the FBI... and yet here we are.. CIA clandestine operations *within* US borders..

To speak on the NWO, I beileve they prefer to be called Global Governance (google it!)

Foreign-policy proposals announced by the recently elected President Barack Obama include restoring the Global Poverty Act, which aims to contribute to meeting the UN Millennium Development Goals to reduce by half the world population living on less than a dollar a day by 2015. Foreign aid is expected to double to 50 billion dollars.[43] The money will be used to help build educated and healthy communities, reduce poverty and improve the population's health.[44]

The bill passed the Foreign Affairs Committee in July 2008. It was never scheduled for a vote on the Senate floor, however, and died at the end of the session.

That's only one facet and I believe once you start accepting the idea that TPTB *are* attempting to unite this world under one global government.. it's scary! What rights will we keep? Will all of our base rights be successfully parred away, as TPTB are attempting to do each and every day?

Remember, it's not just an attack on your civil liberties, this is an attack on your very Independence.
edit on 15-1-2011 by igigi because: .

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline

So let's use a little common sense here and some reasoning.
Does anybody here think that if the NWO wanted you gone that you wouldn't be??
Does anybody here wonder why Beck has not gone beyond Soros and into the Rothchilds who groomed and built Soros to do ther biding??
Does anyone wonder why Beck has not done research into Obama's background??
All good story's to raise rating's and bring truth to the people...................if that's what you are really doing.
And last but not least does anybody think that Rupert Murdoch who own's Beck and all the left and right news agency's doesen' control Beck and all the others to say and do "exactly"what he wants them to say and do??

Exactly. If he was really doing damage he would be dead.

Poisoned. Accident. Whatever.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This is not news, this is very VERY old. Why repost this?

It is a duplicate of a duplicate of a duplicate thread!

So many stars and flags, on front page...yet VERY OLD and not even important.

To Author of thread: It's good you are researching etc, it may have been a shock to you (this GB story), but search first mate. Another story could have been front page news, something that we all never knew about. This is not new at all, its not interesting either.

Alex Jones was told last month, information regarding GB. Apparently this information about GB is bad news, apparently GB will be going "bye-bye".

Search AJ's YT channel, it was not titled about GB, it was another subject matter.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Take a look at the Denver International Airport,Freemason symbols thier represent a quest to rid the world of violence.Result would be a dictatorship..

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Why would they threaten Beck after Jessie V had already put his show to air??

It's funny you mentioned JV. TruTV & Discovery yanked the archived show that Jesse Ventura did on the FEMA Camps after the Government pressured them to. Here's the Utube link that has the whole TruTV episode:

www.youtube.com...

Watch it now before its gone as well. From what I have heard, DVR copies are disappearing as well!

It's coming soon so start stocking up now!
edit on 15-1-2011 by mufon12347 because: Bad link for Utube number. I added the whole link instead of just the #.

edit on 15-1-2011 by mufon12347 because: The Utube vid # didn't work so I pasted the whole link.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Furthermore, Alex Jones (from Infowars) mentioned that these camps have been declassified under a different name called "Civilian Inmate Labor (Camp) Program".

You can read this document (.pdf) on the US Military website: armypubs.army.mil...

Alex Jones then dissects this program and breaks it down so that the big, clear picture can be seen from this. The link for this can be found here: www.youtube.com...

these "unclassified" army docs. refer to PRISON INMATE labor camps, not people taken off the street. but why confuse the arguement with facts. people that are already in prison can go and work and live on a military installation...and these documents set the rules and regulations for that specific task. that is it, that is all it is.
because we already have some 2 million locked up, it would seem to be cost affective to have these camps spread out.
i see NOTHING in the documents that these camps would be used for anything else, and until i do, i consider this simply fear-mongering.
also, maybe FOX pulled the plug on this and not the government, i know that doesn't fit into the flow of the OP's musings, but it could be an occums' razor type of situation, namely that sometimes the simplest explanation is the correct one.l
edit on 15-1-2011 by jimmyx because: addtions

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
so exaktly when will this ''enslave and kill the human race'' happen?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I believe that I saw one of these camps with my own eyes. Like boondock said, "Hide in plain site." This is what happened. I've followed JV's CT and saw where President Obama or whoever has divided the US into 7 sections and has assigned a 'governor' to each section in case of some catastrophic event per se. I did a Google Earth search and can't remember if I searched for FEMA Camps or Retention Centers. Anyway, there were 3 in my state and one was close to where I live. I decided to go take a looksee for myself. Now remember, this is in a very small town out in the middle of nowhere. There was now a huge carlot where there had been a small family owned lot. It had become easily 1 mile long by 3 miles wide and disappeared West into the hills. Several large buildings with only 1 or 2 occupied by a couple of 'salesman.' What stood out to me were the traintracks that ran right next to it with trains going by every 15 minutes and it is now surrounded by high fences with 5 strands of barbed wire running atop the entire 'lot.' Here's the clincher. The wire along the highway where bypassers would see was pointing out, as it should be. The rest of the wire was facing inward. Hmmm. One other thing that disturbs me is that when I did a recent Google Earth on the same subject, nothing came up. Just sayin'!.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monstret
Okey, so just what is Illumanti or how it is spelled? is this a alien race or something? And FEMA camps all over the world? What I understand, FEMA is a US Goverment organization and isn't allowed to work outside the US. And now the big question, If NWO existed and is so damn evil as everybody here ( almost everybody ) keep telling me and that they have been ruling this world sence Adam & Eve and want to kill so many people. Why Haven't they already done it, hmmm? And everybody with some common sence know that the bull# with Adam & Eve is just a bunch of mumbo jumbo. I feel that all of this have been going totaly out of control. And some of these paranoid people that belive in this bullcrap comes with just wierder and wierder teorries, like Obama is the Antichrist and he is the NWO leader. I men COME ON! Wake up god damit!. Can you guys even hear yourself talk? I know that there are camps all over the US but just becouse there are does that have to mean that they are from a evil super society that wants to take over the world?And the big plastic contaniers have no markings that they are for dead people, there aren't even any proof for this. And why would they put them in containers? It would just be easier to burn the bodies. Wake up people this NWO stuff is just silly.

FACT: Two illegal wars.
FACT: No WMD in iraq.
FACT: Unconstitutional patriot act(s).
FACT:Trillions in stolen tax payer money.
FACT:Unconstitutional FIAT currency and central PRIVATE bank(Federal Reserve Bank)
FACT:5 PRIVATE corporations that own the media
FACT: Operation MKULTRA is a CIA project
FACT: COINTEL is a CIA project
FACT: Operation Northwoods was real CIA operation.
FACT: Operation Paperclip was a real CIA operation.
FACT: Operation Mockingbird was a real CIA operation.
FACT: Operation Mongoose was a real CIA operation.
FACT: Operation CHAOS was a real CIA operation.

Nice try disinfo agent.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I don't know if there are actual facilities that have been built for this purpose, and are currently sitting empty waiting to be put into use. What I have no doubt about being true, is that there are many facilities across our country that the Government can quickly transform into FEMA Camps once they are needed. As some posters have mentioned, these facilities are most likely hidden in plain sight. For those of you who do not believe in FEMA Camps, or think that our Government would not do this, I reply they already have. In World War II, US citizens of Japanese descent were rounded up and placed into camps. Our Government has done this type of thing before, and they will do it again.

Also, I believe the Government has a lot to do with the disimformation concerning these camps. As long as they can continue to make people like us look paranoid, crazy, etc., the easier it is for them to conceal the actual existance of these facilities. Let's face it, the majority of the US population does not beleive in these camps, and does not want to believe in these camps. The mainstream media will be of no help either.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join