It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Threatened By NWO over FEMA CAMP Story

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Again, time to argue the fact that media can be blacked out for articles/news related to FEMA.

So I decided to do a little more research after I went to the gym (what a really, really good workout I had today!!!!).

Anyone heard of the Huffington Post??? Anyways....here is what it looked like on Google Search:

Link: www.huffingtonpost.com...

So you will notice that the story about Glenn Beck ranting on FOX News is NO LONGER posted! In fact, any real traces of this story by any news agency has been censored? Anyways!

However, here is another clip regarding Glen Beck & FEMA, VERY GOOD VIDEO titled:

Camp FEMA: American Lockdown 10/10

www.youtube.com...

So, there you have it...is GB someone who just creates headlines to make a story? Or is he really being threatened on any conspiracy lead arguments?

So frustrating!

edit on 14-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: adding youtube link

edit on 14-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: editing link

edit on 14-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: YT link not working

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
There was a January 10, 2011 post I searched regarding GB & FEMA....yes, I am still determined to get to the bottom of this...anyways, this article I read mentioned something of this sort:

Link: guelphpolitico.blogspot.com...

But West isn't alone. The Tea Party's own philosophical grandpappy Glenn Beck once said on-air that he's like to kill Michael Moore with his bare hands, that hoped Ohio Congreeeman Dennis Kucinich would burn to death, and he once did a little skit where he poisons former House Leader Nancy Pelosi. And before you write off Beck as a kook or, in his words, a "rodeo clown", it should be noted that Beck's innocent postulating about FEMA death camps once caught the eye of a white supremacist who was later arrested for killing three police officers in Pittsburgh.

Link to the killing death of officers: www.adl.org...

Poplawski bought into the SHTF/TEOTWAKI conspiracy theories hook, line and sinker, even posting a link to Stormfront of a YouTube video featuring talk show host Glenn Beck talking about FEMA camps with Congressman Ron Paul. When the city of Pittsburgh got a Homeland Security grant to add surveillance cameras to protect downtown bridges, Poplawski told Stormfronters that it was "ramping up the police state." He said, too, that he gave warnings to grocery store customers he encountered (but only if they were white) to stock up on canned goods and other long-lasting foods.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
So there you have it, when people believe what ANYONE in the media says, including Mr. Beck, this can totally distort the real truth and brainwash people BIG TIME.

Therefore, if many people believed GB at the time and took the wrong action thereafter, has anything happened after AJ or JV aired the theory of FEMA camps? Just curious if anyone dove into this issue.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Yes this is old news but if you dont research alot you might miss it. Im sure someone has posted this before. I thought there might be a little truth in all that but that minute faded quickly, because I thought to myself, hmmmm It took this long for Beck to wake up in the morning and figure out his country is run by criminals with an agenda known only to the privy? Either very stupid and sheltered ofcourse hes religious growing up in a cult like atmosphere or hes just another pawn or actor promised wealth or power but chances are hes been raped his whole life by Washingtons elite at their pedophilia orgys and hes all fubared in the head. Either way hes a conman always hated the goof, way to phony. Oh ya bye the way I hope no one forgot about Bush Sr bieng at all the sex partys and is a major pedophile along with Warren Buffet.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This is actually a pretty old story, but yea, I believe somebody got to him. It could have been Roger Ailes or Rupert Murdoch, taking orders from TPTB.

People give GB a lot of crap and many folks don't like him, however, you can't argue with his stance on things. He presents more evidence and documentation to make his argument than anybody I've seen in the media. He uses more visual aids and FACTS so even the idiots among us can get it. But, there will always be those who claim the sky is purple even when it's obviously blue.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Jewish Group Wants Glenn Beck Dropped From Fox News

Date: January 14, 2011 (8 hrs ago)
Source: www.politicsdaily.com...

Jewish Funds for Justice (JFSJ), a charity that campaigns for social change, delivered a petition with 10,000 signatures to Fox News Thursday demanding that talk show host Glenn Beck get the pink slip.

The petition drive began in November after Fox News aired a three-part Beck special on businessman and philanthropist George Soros called "Puppet Master." The television show was deemed anti-Semitic by many in the media and Jewish groups.

A call to Fox News was not immediately returned.

I guess this adds to your point about Beck being hated. And since religion has been brought up, perhaps it has now caught up with him and now his religion could be in jeopardy? Interesting developments in the GB era.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Jewish Group Wants Glenn Beck Dropped From Fox News

Just goes to show who are the ones trying to shut him up.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Later that evening, he states that FEMA camps DO NOT EXIST!!!

That's to be expected I guess...when it comes to go time some people wont have the balls required to do what they always rant about.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Have you guys ever seen the movie "They Live?"

Second line.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I was originally going to post that I lost a lot if not all of my respect for Glen Beck, but after mulling it over in my mind for a moment or two, I came to the abrupt realization that if he retracted what he was saying so easily, then there must have been some sort of threat, be it direct or indirect, made against the welfare of his family. So I thought about that on a personal level. Is the individual safety of your family, the ones closest to you, more important or less important than divulging a believed truth to the American people?
edit on 15-1-2011 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

this does not surprise me. even with glen beck being able to reach hundreds of thousands maybe even millions, the most important thing to him will be his life, his wife, his kids an im sure if he was pressured all of the above would've been threatened not to mention his career

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

Is the individual safety of your family, the ones closest to you, more important or less important than divulging a believed truth to the American people?

He should have thought about his family before he started doing what he does

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

You can get lost in the passion that you have for something and forget about the potential danger that it entails

And thinking that the government would go the length of killing your family isn't exactly a common thing to believe. It honestly does seem pretty out there.
edit on 15-1-2011 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Empty Fema camps? The only thing empty is what’s in Beck’s head.

If the NWO is against Glen Beck then I would consider joining it!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Empty camps that may not stay empty long. Can you say we are enemies of the state.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Is anyone disputing the authenticity of Rex-84? Its existence is very well documented. Since RX-84 talks about detaining large numbers of subversive Americans, obviously places have had to be setup to accommodate this.

Clearly the camps probably aren't going to say FEMA CAMP on the front. Some of these camps are probably already in buildings that look like prisons or storage facilities. Many may be underground, and others may be able to be assembled very quickly. Many are supposed to be on military bases, as I recall, for civilian-work programs.

I think it would be a mistake to assume that the camps exist or don't exist based on whether one likes a certain media personality like Glenn Beck. Investigate the documentation of the evidence, ask some critical questions, investigate more and reach a logical conclusion or develop an educated opinion.

There isn't much doubt in mind that many exist and many others could be assembled quickly. This is definitely one of those things I would love to be proven wrong about, without a doubt.

Again once we determine that RX-84 is an actual legal and approved plan (written by Oliver North). It's safe to assume it is still active and on the table, unless anyone has seen documentation or a particular piece of legislation that negates it.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nick112
Have you guys ever seen the movie "They Live?"

Second line.

Thank you for that. Looks goooooood I will watch it later.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I dont understand why they get so butt hurt over the fema camps. They pulled Jesse Venturas episode of conspiracy theory on fema camps. Yeah alot of good that will do on the internet when it goes to bit torrent the hour after it airs lol.

I mean we have HAARP....2012 bunkers....mind control. And they let the fema camp talk bother them? That kinda seems like a psy op to me. The way they hauled off the fema coffins at the end of the episode of conspiracy theory was very very much shades of the "X-Files". So if real life can borrow from the x files as in the twin towers attacks, can real life borrow from the x files again?

I knew Glenn Beck was getting wild lately but when exactly did he do this again? Wasnt it quite awhile back now or did something new he said develop yesterday?
edit on 15-1-2011 by destro423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Plastic won't prevent radioactive leakage. Besides, they weren't coffins. Coffins have lids.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I realize this will fall on deaf ears but just in case the tin foil is getting too tight any of you:

www.foxnews.com...

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join