It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Threatened By NWO over FEMA CAMP Story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
yeah that is crazy do u know when that was aired when he confirmed it because ive been watching him alot and hes been acting strange. he gets teary eyed alot at least the times ive seen him latley. but how much time u think we got?
i bet the people that cant be brainwashed have a spot for 1 of those cell's or a quick shot to the head...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Good Point.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
reply to post by laslidealist

if you were planning on mass killings, would you really want to seal bodies in plastic or fiberglass coffins? i think not. the nazis had a more efficient method. burn them or bury them in a pit. not giving nazis credit but i think anyone who thinks about it would agree that plastic/fiberglass coffins is not efficient, both in terms of cost and logistics.

What if those plastic coffins were used to put radioactive dead bodies of people in there from a nuclear war?

What if people died from an epidemic? That would be a good reason to seal them in plastic coffins. There is a greater understanding today of sanitation and the spread of disease than there was during the time of the holocaust.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SpunGCake

yea those red blue lists are no joke bes believe tht beck, limbaugh, jones one nite gunna meet a quick end sad but true

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by matrix12
ya glenbeck lost all respect from me after he pulled that crap! on another show he says there real and he has proof , then later on his show he debunks them what a looser they didnt threatn him they bought him!

You have to admit though that he did at least make an attempt to debunk these camps. What would you do if you were most likely threatened by a higher power that would destroy your life if you said one more word favoring the existence of these camps? Not to sound shallow, but I would zip my mouth too and save my ass.

Not only destroy/kill him, but he has a family. A young child and another with disabilities. I would sthu too. I don't know many folks that would not.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Although I haven't seen FEMA camps with my own eyes, I probably will never know if they are REAL. Like the border fence or wall, barbs and razor wires pointing inward are supposed to KEEP PEOPLE IN. Glenn Beck should have just "mind his own business". But he VERY informative about other issues concerning the state of our country.

do you realy think he should have minded his own business for his sake or for tptb? that will be messed up if we hear about another person being offed cuz that will prove everything.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Agreed with you on this point. It is not only a personal threat that Beck faces EVERYTIME he opens his personal opinion on issues, but the ramifications of his actions on those people he is connected to as well...ie. family. *S*

edit on 14-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added words in a sentence

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Now, I know Alex Jones is a bit of a mouth-piece; I know he's paid quite well for what he sells to the public. With that said: the things he says live on air for his radio show is pure gold. Cross-reference his claims (material), they check out!

1(first) of 7 - Alex Jones Tv:The NSC, Military Checkpoints & Yes Glenn Beck, FEMA Camps are Real !! This particular show Alex is talking about FEMA camps and other things, but speaks to Glenn Beck on his upcoming FEMA show.

Then Alex completely destroys Glenn Beck and his backpedaling. Beck said he'd expose FEMA camps, he said they found basis in it, then later that day he 180's and proclaims they were debunking the entire time!! Joke's on us: Glenn Beck found FEMA camps DIDN'T exist!
Completely... Destroyed.

Here's what you'll see: -->Alex

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by igigi

Then Alex completely destroys Glenn Beck and his backpedaling. Beck said he'd expose FEMA camps, he said they found basis in it, then later that day he 180's and proclaims they were debunking the entire time!! Joke's on us: Glenn Beck found FEMA camps DIDN'T exist!

Completely... Destroyed.

Here's what you'll see: -->Alex

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I watched it as it happened and after he said that FEMA camps didn't exist, I was like, "What the??? The whole show was about the Camps and now they don't exist? Spidey Sense was tingling!

You can bet 100% that Beck was "strongly encouraged" to not continue the story as he planned. And, it all happened so fast during a commercial break. So whatever was said during those few minutes off air, you gotta know it was something VERY intimidating against Beck, and/or FOX News and this intimidation came from VERY high up.

I'm currently investigating this story.

Whether you love Beck or hate him, you gotta admire his willingness to inform the public on matters that we all should know about. After all, if our lives are at stake, I want to know about it! And you should too --yes, YOU all who say Beck is doing it for ratings or whatever. Of course he's doing it for ratings. If no one watches the show this important information won't be heard.

The more Beck is threatened or attacked, the more you should watch him because that shows he's onto the truth --and that's something WE ALL should want to hear!

Please watch his show and get the word out. The people in power have to remember that we citizens gave them that power and we citizens can take it away, too, by petitioning, voting, changing the channel, writing, emailing, and calling.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
They were able to hush up Glenn Beck because of his Gold business ripping people off for gold. Since they had him by the cahoneys they were able to change course.

You don't do shady things on the side and expect to be able to speak your mind, you will be blackmailed into submission.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Here's Glenn Beck's April 6, 2009 "debunking" he did on his *radio show* before his taping of the TV show.

He goes into the Popular Mechanics 9/11 Myths debunking (which is THOROUGHLY debunked here, check the references at the bottom).

Listen to Beck, it's clear (in his voice and what he "perks" up at..) he's somewhat on the fence with this FEMA camp issue; but plays the Straw Man..
Part 1 of 2

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by igigi

Thanks for the video post on GB's radio talk show. The more evidence we can show that GB is trying to debunk the FEMA camps the better.

Has anyone actually been able to find any new articles on GB being blackmailed by NWO agencies? I have to agree with the earlier poster on the gold scandal. That was not a good decision on GB's part...I think he was just being money hungry that's all.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Well.. understand that both AJ and GB are int he business of selling you the "truth". In my opinion Alex is the better of the two evils, he has SOLID evidence and a wonderful research team. That's not to say Glenn is a complete shill, he's done his fair share of well researched truth unveiling.

Yet, that shouldn't detract from fact that these people are selling you a product. Be it truth, be it gold, be it weather-proofing your house, be it double-panned hurricane windows... ALL the political radio talk show hosts are backed by local/national companies that want to tap into their *audience* and be associated with the host's NAME and REPUTATION.

Given that these hosts are just mere mortals, of course they're subject to intimidation, scandal, etc. What about Rushie-Pooh and his pain-pill addiction; probably paid for by his gold adverts.. but I digress.

They're all selling you something, but beyond that you have to critically think about what they're presenting. If you hear them rattle off "here I have an article from XYZ" go check that article! Then check that article's SOURCES; is it reliable, whole and truthful?

If it checks out: forget the gold, forget the attic insulation installment deal (for this week only!) and let that nugget of truth grow and spread.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by igigi

Very well stated...and so much about media is to selling people ideas that will increase the eyeballs on their ratings. AJ is better at this because of his solid research and willingness to venture into the real world for interviews, attend protest rallies, and pretty much lose his shirt to find answers.

GB is more of a wishy washy wannabe truth finder. Moreover, I have yet to see him do what AJ does as I stated above.

But what I would look forward to is if JV would have his own radio talk show. That would land more hard evidence against FEMA.

I still would like to know about insulation deals for the attic...I sensed a draft coming from upstairs...maybe aliens broke in through the roof last night...better check it out...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Its all right here people, If you really what to know just what the plan is spend the time to watch this Video, I didnt believe The whole NWO B.S. until i watched this, but know it all makes sense.
WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!!!!!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha
Its all right here people, If you really what to know just what the plan is spend the time to watch this Video, I didnt believe The whole NWO B.S. until i watched this, but know it all makes sense.
WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!!!!!!!

www.youtube.com...

I loved watching the Obama Deception...great 2 hr flick. *S* for you!

However, in this youtube link, GB interviews congressman regarding a "new movement" within the US...an NWO conspiracy. Check it out:

www.youtube.com...

btw, I just figured out how to imbed youtube clips onto my ATS posts! A new milestone in my ATS experience. Yahoo!!!

edit on 14-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added extra note

edit on 14-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added *S*

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Lovely Ron Paul video! He's by far my favorite Congressman. Here's a poll on the front page of www.ronpaul.com...

What should Ron Paul do in 2012?
  • Ron Paul should run for President (84%, 324 Votes)
  • Ron Paul should run for U.S. Senate (14%, 54 Votes)
  • Ron Paul should do something else (please post a comment to elaborate) (2%, 6 Votes)
  • Ron Paul should only run for reelection to the House (0%, 4 Votes)

Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas) announced Thursday that she would retire from the U.S. Senate in 2012 at the end of her current term. One of the candidates that might replace her is Ron Paul. Should Ron Paul run for U.S. Senate in 2012?

More representatives like Ron (and Rand) Paul and we *just* might be able to survive the Obama Deception. By the way, did you recognize how the Obama Deception was put out *before* Health Care, and STILL was chalk full of "Hope and Change" losing out to "Same and More of the Same"?

• posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:46 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I wonder what JFK would say about that if he was alive . Didn't he come out with a speach against the NWO bunch just before .............?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:24 PM
    link   
    reply to post by SimonPeter

JFK spoke out fervently on Secret Societies... Some believe that is exactly why history is the way it is.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy (29 May 1917 – 22 November 1963), the 35th President of the United States

edit on 14-1-2011 by igigi because: .

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join