It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Threatened By NWO over FEMA CAMP Story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
the question is..WHO is threatening him..well if he i being threatened that is. bilderberg? obama? CIA?SS? pentagon? all? bush for all we know IF its true...maybe he is doing it to get ratings* fear makes news, and ratings* themore scared you are, the more your going to pay attention. and its so easy today, to do 180's n 360's on the public, along with how quickly we seem to forget things nowadays...tha would greatly achieve ratings!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by MystiqueAgent

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Why would they threaten Beck after Jessie V had already put his show to air??

This show by Glenn Beck was done back in 2009. I honestly didnt think it was so long ago, I remember it being 2010 Spring time or so, but from what I can tell the original show aired back in 2009. It is old news and was well before Ventura's show.

I was actually wondering the same thing that the other poster had stated, despite Glenn's going out first wouldn't Jessie also get the same treatment since they both are exposing a bit (perhaps quite a bit) of information on the camps?

That being the case, if Glenn Beck aired it, and then Jessie Ventura aired it on the media, then do you think this may be a subtle way for the NWO to introduce this topic in the media to foreshadow the future? Perhaps Ventura is also a sock puppet like Beck?

Well actually Jessie wasn't allowed to air his if I recall at least I remember there being a thread around here that states the reason but I do not recall it. Either way though the youtube videos for the episode was placed online. Honestly who knows what the people up top are thinking.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Okay, yes, the FEMA camps are real. Yes, the barbed fencing points inwards so you cannot escape. Yes they are all located near train tracks, allowing for easy relocation of U.S citizens.

Yes, the government would have us playing Halo (killing aliens) and watching the upcoming anti-alien blockbuster movies soon to come out such as Cowboys Vs. Aliens, or Battle for L.A. If those aren't enough, just heed Skyline's warning and Don't Look Up.

Our government has the means (technology/recourses) to hoax a fake alien invasion. Look at those pretty triangular crafts that have been floating about, do you really think those are E.T's? They aren't. In order to maintain a civilization, the sheep must be scared enough to blindly follow the shepherd.

You can think this is crazy talk all you want, in fact it is perfectly natural. But as the reality of this begins to apply to your life, there will be clues - such as this video. These clues may be all you have when it comes to protecting those you love.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
You can think this is crazy talk all you want, in fact it is perfectly natural. But as the reality of this begins to apply to your life, there will be clues - such as this video. These clues may be all you have when it comes to protecting those you love.

Thank you for the comment...I totally agree with you. *S*

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Glenn Beck does sound like someone who is only just starting to wake up to the whole conspiracy side of life. I am sure most people here can remember just how confusing it was at first not know which way was up or who to trust. Being in the public media he would be under a lot of pressure from above as well. I hope he can work out the right thing to do and not get lost in the confusion around.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I've yet to see a list of "FEMA CAMPS" with even one facility on it that doesn't turn out to be the total opposite of a "FEMA CAMP".

I've first heard about FEMA camps in 1994 - That's 17 years ago. Since then not one of them has been confirmed, while hundreds of them were shown to be NOT exactly "FEMA CAMPS".

My take on this story: GB found this myth on the net and realized that it was regaining popularity during the Reign of Governor Bush - this realization being part of a larger strategy to peddle to the libertarian-conspiracy minded conservatives and abandon the "mainstream GOP". Then Beck realized that the story i) had absolutely no substance ii) isn't really suited for the dramatic tone he likes (after all, once you visit these facilities, the conspiracy is hard to maintian) iii) that he's getting into topics of the extrem right that don't bode well for him. You know, the guy is walking a fine line with his spiel, and he's got to be careful not to cross it.

I object to the world-view where this story is taken as "proof" or "indication" that GB was threathened. This kind of thinking reminds me of the book "When prophecy fails"

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ossminid

In my opinion the level of discourse have dropped since I came here in 2009.
People were saying the same thing back then, it was bound to happen with the popularity of this site, so much new members.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MystiqueAgent

Jesse Ventura's show did air exactly when it was supposed to. The thing about his show is that it is very common for TruTV to replay all the shows they have on their network. When it came time for Jesse's show on FEMA Camps to air again, it was pulled and replaced with other episodes of his show. They never again replayed the FEMA camp episode and have in effect removed it from their programming permanently.

Now the thing with Glenn Beck was strange. As stated in the OP he was on FOX and Friends and claimed there was something to it. He said he would tell it all on his show, then he did not do it. He eventually did do a FEMA Camp show, but he basically debunked it and poo poo'ed the whole theory. One thing I remember from that show very specifically was that he had on some guy from Popular Mechanics (yeah I know :lol
and Glenn Beck made it a point to say, the FEMA Camp theory was based on some reliable facts, but taken out of context. Interesting to note, Alex Jones (after Beck appeared on Fox and Friends) came out and said that it was all BS. That Beck would backtrack and debunk the whole idea and basically what we saw from Beck played out exactly as Alex Jones said it would. That is not to say AJ knows all or an attempt to promote him in any way, it was just interesting to note.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Obviously he was threatened to recant his message. I wonder how scarred jessie ventura is day to day considering all the uncovering he has been doing to uncover the corrupt government.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I hope Beck reaches deep in his subconscious and eventually do right for americans who watch him. It is hard to overcome threats from THE MAN. I hope his yellow streak fades...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
the human soul knows the right thing to do, at some point in time i think one person is going to make a stand Live on the Air and drop a bomb shell and confirm that the shadows we think we are seeing are true, But it will cost him or her their life. ILLuminati, NWO, who knows if they are real for sure, but there does seem to be alot of evidence to support it. My grandfather Survived the Halocaust, and at 93 years old he is scared to people, and his eyes have seen similar things first hand.....

Just some food for thought...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
What I find interesting in this story is not that GB recanted his position - that could have many causes from editorial policy to a direct threat - but the fact that the FEMA camp story seems to be such a thorn in the side of TPTB.

Yes, Jesse Ventura aired his FEMA camp story (once) but it was immediately removed from TruTV's regular rotation as well as disappearing from their website. Beyond that, this particular episode has now been surrepticiously deleted from many cable suscribers' DVR devices (mine included) apparently on orders from Time Warner. Additionally, the entire series is now threatened with deletion.

The question which arises is simply why does this topic make someone (whomever that may be) so nervious? Not even 911 Truth, "cablegate" or the disclosure of gross financial fraud brings out this kind of retribution from "above". To me, this indicates that there is more to this story than meets the eye. It bears watching carefully as we move closer and closer to becoming a totalitarian state.

All in all (to brutalize the original quote), "Methinks the PTB doth protest too much!"

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

To me, this indicates that there is more to this story than meets the eye.

There is project blue beam, the big catch all of every conspiracy ever made to reduce the worlds population to about 7% of its current number. Basically it sounds like the corporations fell into a trap all merging with each other on the board level and things just got out of hand. There was too much information to process from the consolidated power without the checks, balances and responsibility to match. It will take a while to sort out the facts from the fiction but is one theory I am going with for now.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
A family member of mine worked for an underground FEMA facility in Texas as a security guard. He used to guard the security checkin underground, and empty warehouses above ground. He was payed over $30 an hour for it. They are very real indeed. He had several strange experiences on the job. Stating these would be pointless, as the only supportive evidence I have is what he told me and I'm sure skeptics would discredit me. But the point is that these "camps" exist in over 75 locations around the US. He is actually applying to work at another one here in LA.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

i was wondering the same thing since Ventura is so tight with Jones and he's on pretty much every show.
They also supposedly uncovered the thousands of back coffins that were stacked i think in stacks of 25 or so and went as far as the eye can see and then they said they went back and they were gone because Jessie and Alex found the location
It almost seems like when you put together one piece of the puzzle to fit the other ones that were in place or so we thought now don't fit
well chaos and confusion and bickering among ourselves is what they want and it appears they are wining that battle

for in truth all is myth, myth is all

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by belowabovetopsecret
believe it people....its true...this guy is scared now he wont be talking about them again.

this is the very same reason why
Ventura's segment on FEMA camps
got canned from prime time.
They are hiding it and threaten
anybody who exposes their plans
before they are ready to implement it.

This is the kind of story that when
journalists investigate it .......
they wind up fish food.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tholidor
but the fact that the FEMA camp story seems to be such a thorn in the side of TPTB.

the reason why it's such a thorn in the side
for them is because it is one aspect of their
future plan that is squarely in the publics'
eyesight. How do you disguise a FEMA
camp? Make it look like something else.
Hide in plain sight.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Why would they threaten Beck after Jessie V had already put his show to air??

Beck had more evidence
2nd

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by prexparte
I hope Beck reaches deep in his subconscious and eventually do right for americans who watch him. It is hard to overcome threats from THE MAN. I hope his yellow streak fades...

GB has a strong constitution to his followers, even if he is on the gold exchange etc.
Here's some info I have discovered from another website about FEMA concentration camps:

There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. Ask yourself if you really want to be on Ashcroft's list. The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a "mass exodus" of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.

www.mindfully.org...

as for GB just mentioning this possible ongoing event for the multitudes for possible Marshall law, it would seem there is more than meets the eye by way of the REX-84 implication:

ARIZONA

Ft. Huachuca - 20 miles from Mexican border, 30 miles from Nogales Rex '84 facility.

Found in the list presented above with all the other executive orders that can befall society during a time of Marshall law actions...

Please read this document and see what there is, it is absolutely mind blowing and thank you OP for this thread creation.
I had worked for the N.O. Information Hot-line and was quite astounded by these facilities actually existing for nothing short of a waste of taxpayer's money or for physical inception of such events.

REX 84:

Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984, is a contingency plan developed by the United States federal government to suspend the United States Constitution, declare martial law, place military commanders in charge of state and local governments, and detain large numbers of American citizens who were deemed to be "national security threats", in the event that the President declared a "State of Domestic National Emergency". The plan stated that events that might cause such a declaration would be widespread U.S. opposition to a U.S. military invasion abroad, such as if the United States were to directly invade Central America[1][2][3][4][5][6]. To combat what the government perceived as "subversive activities", the plan also authorized the military to direct ordered movements of civilian populations at state and regional levels.[7]

REX 84

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

sorry, i find it difficult to believe anything that wingnut says. he is in it for the money.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join