It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black ufos or bugs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Not sure about these, opinions please.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I'm not sure if that was weird or if I'm just high. Some of it looked like planes, some of it looked weird. Could it be an authentic looking fake? It held my attention. If it's a fake it's not bad.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
My opinion...someone lives near an airport.
Where do you get the title black ufo`s or bugs ?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by muckyman

From here, sorry this should have gone first.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogertom
From here, sorry this should have gone first.
Both the videos are problematic. No reference to time, date location, and no original soundtrack, obvious clues they aren't worth spending any time on.

A genuine UFO video will give the date, time location, and have the original soundtrack. In some videos the photographer even knows what they're filming and says so in the sound track, so someone replaces the sound track with music so you won't hear the description.

The black dots look and move like balloons but the resolution is too low to confirm that.

The lights in the sky look like thousands of other videos of lights in the sky, not very remarkable.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The first video is definitely aircraft stacked in a landing pattern into an airport. Strobe and Nav lights clearly visible.
The second video appears to be metallic silver balloons.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Grabbed a screen shot of the 'black things' it looks pretty clear to me that its a weather balloon, looks a silver grey to me not green as the youtube poster thinks. Looks like a group of weather balloons

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f0e8f391891.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 14-1-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join