It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Oh crap, what did I do now?" feeling.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
When you post a thread or a comment and get that "PRIVATE MESSAGE ALERT" covering your screen shortly afterwards, do you ever get that sudden chill and feeling like you are living in Iraq during Saddams era and the secret police have just knocked on your door during the middle of the night to drag you down to Abu Ghraib prison for coffee and cupcakes???

Other than that I think the admins are doing a good job most of the time.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
ooooooh what did you do

Kidding! But I totally understand that 'oh crap! MOD note' feeling.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
the secret police have just knocked on your door during the middle of the night to drag you down to Abu Ghraib prison for coffee and cupcakes???

Coffee and cupcakes?
Now your talking!

What about cigs? Gotta have free cigs too.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Yep, know it well.

Had a friend whose normal knock on the door caused a immediate reaction of "quick flush the stash" even if you were clean.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by barkingdogamato

Just writing this first sentence dribble so I dont get sent to abu ghraib for posting one liners.

But....in reply - Hahahahaha!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

The police came into my life when i was at school and used these techs on me fact, and have never left my life alone in 19 years. Not one crime in london, but the loons cannot stand it ever.

If the police ever make it up about you they will do it forever, and they cannot stand not being able to kill anyone they want, and this is london. The police will never give up trying to destroy a persons life. Thats why i always talk about how the police have infact murdered me, as my life has been absolutely destroyed, and there is absolutely nothing in my life that should of brought the police into it, other than the murderers i went to school with.

I reckon police go done to pubs at weekend planning who they will target and the person never needs to commit a crime, as the police and there friends will just make it up, like they did with me.

On topic, na, but mods should have to look at pms before they are sent, as you do get some strange ones, and i really do not want the pms i get. There should be a system where pms have to go through mods or something. Then mods can decide if someone may want the pm, because i do not, and you do get some strange ones.
edit on 1/14/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
LMAO...

Ok get out of the house!

Seriously
nah I don't wonder when I get that PM box, it actually annoys me. I am not good at checking email and this just gets shoved in my face to the point where I feel I have to check it lol....

I had a slew of off topic posts in my rant thread...annoyed the piss out of me. I still checked my PM after that. I was actually waiting for more lol

new topics

top topics

join