It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS Near The Sun Right Now

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Them saying "hi" to us would be equivalent to you saying hi to an anthill deep in a forest. There's just not much need/point.

They could just be using our star to get here & then go and do other things. Just because we exist doesn't make us important to them. If anything, them being near the sun is to prevent themselves from being found via any means up until 2010. What could you possibly offer something with the technology to warp anywhere in the galaxy in planet sized craft? The only thing I can think of is amusement, much like us watching chimps in a zoo. Or perhaps we're their experiment & they keep tabs on us from that vantage point. If their lifespans are tens of thousands of years (which I'm betting they are--or even immortal) then it's likely, with our much accelerated reproduction & shorter life spans, they observe our evolution similarly to how modern scientists love using flies in experiments due to their tiny lifespans and malleability. Perhaps they existed for so long that they forgot what the origins of their species was like, so recreated a little experiment on Earth to give them an idea.

I'd rule out space junk. Space junk is not the size of the planet (that we know of) and would be yanked into the sun, not free standing right beside it. Space junk is also not purposely hidden or photoshopped ASAP. Not that I'm aware of, anyway.
edit on 14-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
that must be a massive ufo at least 10x bigger than the earth, if the picture is to scale, considering it takes over 1 million earths to cover the sun.

edit on 14-1-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
has anyone noticed that the sun is green I think that is the most important thing that we should notice from these videos.... from what I have always understood the sun is the color of fire because its a fireball thing so what is going on here? this is direct evidence that the world is going to end!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by belowabovetopsecret

Are you being serious? I'm having a hard time telling but just in case you are serious, UV imaging looks different.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Hi N1theNa1ath, (N1 for short?),

Thanks for the update. Here are two more vids of UFO's around the Sun. There what I call UFWs or Unidentified Flying Worlds. Who needs an orbit anyway?

Uh Earth that's who.

This vid also includes the Moon as well as some of the objects in the OP vid ... one shows a redish hue to it?

Then there are "Electromagnetic Vehicles"...

edit on 14-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: I forgot something.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
Them saying "hi" to us would be equivalent to you saying hi to an anthill deep in a forest. There's just not much need/point.

And UFO's randomly orbiting our sun has a point?

I do believe in aliens and UFO's. Just playing devils advocate for a moment with your above statement. But I digress

I really don't think we have a UFO in these pictures. What it is, I do not know for sure. I would speculate nothing of intelligent origin. I just... well does it really make sense to you that they would just orbit our sun and then be on their way? I mean, maybe they needed some more fire for their steam powered UFO? What could possibly be the purpose of orbiting the sun?

And would it really be like us going out of our way to say hello to an anthill deep in a forest? Because there is a difference between humans and ants.... While I would venture to guess that we are not the brightest crayon in the intergalactic crayon box, we are most certainly intelligent and considering the other choices that any passer by's have in this neck of the woods...why would they not stop by and say hello?

Hell, even if they were just passing through on their way to some intergalactic meeting of the super intelligent beings... come on... as long as they are passing that anthill known as earth... Why would they not stop and say " take me to your leader"?

Again, I do not believe we are looking at a picture of a UFO here... But... I do believe we are not alone.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
If they're that big we are ants to them. MasonicFantom had interesting thoughts. Maybe they created us. I feel so small and unimportant now. Lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be awesome if giganto alien robots were out there?

Transformers Victory: Battle on the Asteroid

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
How do these supposed ufos withstand the heat that is being generated there??? Anything that we know of would surely perish????

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by spolvil
How do these supposed ufos withstand the heat that is being generated there??? Anything that we know of would surely perish????

Magic? How did they get here? Magic? There are no ET craft hiding behind or near the sun. And NASA does not photoshop anything. It does not need to: all it needs to do is classify such "proof" and never release the footage. Much easier and less hussle. Nope, does not happen.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble so to speak. But if you go back through other images from STEREO

Such as this:

And here:

And another:

These "anomalies" are quite common. I did at first think it was something to get existed about but then I noticed that they are just anomalies i.e pixel/image glitches.

Also I think that if these were UFOs or whatever then amateur astronomers all around the world with solar telescopes would be reporting this don't you think??

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
why is it that even when nasa takes ufo photos that the quality sucks just like when poeple take them... you would think with their billion dollar cameras and whatnot they could get a decent picture of a ufo flying around on the moon

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
And UFO's randomly orbiting our sun has a point?

I do believe in aliens and UFO's. Just playing devils advocate for a moment with your above statement. But I digress

I really don't think we have a UFO in these pictures. What it is, I do not know for sure. I would speculate nothing of intelligent origin. I just... well does it really make sense to you that they would just orbit our sun and then be on their way? I mean, maybe they needed some more fire for their steam powered UFO? What could possibly be the purpose of orbiting the sun?

And would it really be like us going out of our way to say hello to an anthill deep in a forest? Because there is a difference between humans and ants.... While I would venture to guess that we are not the brightest crayon in the intergalactic crayon box, we are most certainly intelligent and considering the other choices that any passer by's have in this neck of the woods...why would they not stop by and say hello?

Hell, even if they were just passing through on their way to some intergalactic meeting of the super intelligent beings... come on... as long as they are passing that anthill known as earth... Why would they not stop and say " take me to your leader"?

Again, I do not believe we are looking at a picture of a UFO here... But... I do believe we are not alone.

Perhaps they do have a point to be there near our star. Some physicists have stated they use the sun as a star gate (warping from star to any other star in the galaxy). The theoretical background for this ability is in what's called quantum-entanglement.

Another reasons is to observe humans while being completely undetected (while providing as mother ships for the smaller scout ships), as well as gathering energy from our star. Why do people think that something has to 'burn' up if it's by the sun? Gravity seems to have no affect on many of their crafts due to their documented movements (small ones here & out there) so why the heck would something like fire even matter when they obviously mastered feats of physics we only can theorize about?

Look up the "Battle over Los Angels" in 1942 (photograph 2.bp.blogspot.com...) and you will see that even 1,440 anti-aircraft exploding rounds were not enough to even harm 1 smaller UFO. They are superior to mankind in every conceivable way. I will not even go so far to say that we can even conceptually comprehend them. We are ants & that's a thought that's unsettling with most. To say "that can't be true because I don't understand the purpose of it" is a wrong way to think.

You can put your face right up next to a fish and it would never know a 3rd dimension exists. Now, apply that same principle to us and ultra/extraterrestrials.

& it's an arrogant joke to expect them to make themselves known just so an ant knows they exist. We're so inferior that trying to communicate with us possibly makes them nauseous or disgusted from feeling/sensing all of our greed, violent nature, prejudice, sinful & deceitful ways etc.... Not to mention, how arrogant/stupid 99.9999% of people ARE.

In all likelihood, they already made contact with our world leaders. Our world leaders just keep things under wraps because the purpose of the government is not to help the people, but to control them--and keeping them ignorant helps. It would be naive to think NASA doesn't cover things up, given the fact many astronauts have came out and said w/o a doubt "the Roswell crash was real, we have been visited & the universe is teeming with life". They also discuss how NASA often photoshops images & confiscates video. Here's a vid of that astronaut talking (and other cool stuff) www.youtube.com...

Look up operation Clementine when the U.S. sent a satellite to the dark side of the moon. They took 1.8 million photographs and something like 1.7 million were "classified". What the fvck is so classified on the dark side of the moon? The Russians did something similar & so did the Japanese (Kaguya) in 2009.

NASA = Never A Straight Answer. But it's for the best, because people like living in confidence born of ignorance. They don't want to know they're ants that can be stepped on & forgotten a moment later.

Edit: If you're wondering what some whistle blowers have said about the dark side of the moon, they said there's a tower 10-15 miles in height ("lunar tower") & an entire ET base back there. It's not a coincidence that the moon's revolution around the Earth is equivalent to its rotation (no other moon/planet is like this). It's because THEY did that so we'd not ever see that other side until we got to the space age.

WATCH:

edit on 14-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

To address some of Your questions (from my limited point of view of course ) , I am not saying that this has to be a ufo (might be a living organism or a comet for what we know ) but lets assume for a second that it is .

The propulsion systems of such a craft (that is able to travel vast distances in a reasonable time) is alien to us at this point , for what we know they could be using the suns energy (in one form or another) to power up/fuel up their generators or propulsion systems (the movie stargate universe comes to mind where this exact technique is used to fuel up a starship --- yes yes I know this is just a movie , but I am just making an example).

About the ant issue :

How do you know how intelligent humans really are ? I mean sure we do seem pretty intelligent when it comes to other species on our own planet (and to be fair , not always ) , but how do we know the thinking patterns of the rest of the universe ? For what we know the rest of the species (if there are any) might have totally alien logic and thinking patterns . Also our species is a rather young one when compared to the age of the universe , so now imagine a civilization that is millions of years older than we are --- they might not even recognize us as a intelligent species compared to their civilization , pretty much like comparing a ape to a human with genius level IQ and that is a optimistic comparison in my opinion
(I would say it is more like a cat and Einstein comparison )

If some of this is hard to read I apologize , I my brain is still working at 30%

edit on 14/1/11 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This post i´ve made is just to put in perspective the the matter of the objects beeing so close qhen the sun got a terrible big coronal mass hole on the same day.
That was what really make me guess wtf going on, trying always to connect the dots
i also woud like to connect something else that yesterday came to my mind, when i remembered something about the crop circles:
refering to
theuniversalseduction.com...
3.bp.blogspot.com...

and the birds one
www.cronica.com.ar...
api.ning.com...
www.copernicus2.org...
laradiodelsur.com...

WHAT I WONDER IS : HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN WARNED AND DIDN´T PAY ATTENTION TO THE MESSAGE SENT
COULD IT BE THIS?

WHICH IS GOINF TO BE NEXT, MEDUSSAS?
www.wunderkabinett.co.uk...

OWLS?
www.novafm.com.au...
api.ning.com...*v39TowJazUMoEohU7BPVlyhk1OPvZyE2GT3wb7uau7krAL6eib/owl_face_copy.jpg

i´m just tlking, really have nothing to back it up, just to many coincidences

LAST MOON ECLIPSE

wasnt this the sign most people were expecting, THE WINGED DISC?

z.about.com...
templeofisis.com.au...

Doesn´t it seem to be a celestial body before the other?

MAYBE NIBIRU WASNT WHAT WE THINK AND JUST WAS A SINGAL OF THE BEGINNING OF THE END

HOPE NOT, NEVER BOUGHT THAT NIBIRU THING BUT AFTER LOOKING AT THIS PHOTOS OF THE LAST MOON ECLIPSE I COUDLN´T DENY THE SIMILARITY TO MYSELF

i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

hope i´m just dellussional and paranoid

I apologize again for my bad English, not my mother tongue

Namaste

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Your answer is flawed simply due to the closeness of theses objects to the sun, space junk and rocks as you quoted would incinerate at 4.5 thousand kelvin generated by the sun

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by simples

Oh and sorry if the said items were that close they would simply get dragged into the sun due to it's sheer awesomeness of it's gravity

Booyah

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Looks like they are filling up their tanks for long trips.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
i have an incling holographics are often used and are the source of these manifests.

but the question is who can legally use and create planet sized holograms?.

none of you thats for sure!.

looks like we have some bogies of some kind.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
these maye not even be as big or as close to the sun as they look like they are. They could be minute specs of dust floating infront of the lense just feet away, or something satellite size a few miles away. Just like if your sitting in your chair looking at the sky out of your window and you think you spot a ufo in the sky, you get up, go to the window to have a closer look and realise its a spec of dirt on the window pain. But to me I think they are just anomolies too.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join