It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS Near The Sun Right Now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

UFOS NEAR THE SUN RIGHT NOW

www.youtube.com

Nasa photoshopped UFOS NEAR THE SUN RIGHT NOW WHEN THE CORONAL HOLE WAS HAPPENING ON THE SAME DAY
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
edit on 1/13/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All caps Title

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Another dot connecting the line look at tose massive ufos at the bottom right corner of the pic the same day the coronal mass hole was seen
AMAZINg
Here are some more links download them before they erase them
Namaste
We are facing big times ahead and NASA just try to make them look better but only for them
this truly amazing picture was kept in a personal database before they can clean it up from youtube
enjoy

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Actually, I do see that dot on the second image. It's just not zoomed in as much as the first image.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Today's vid that was "edited"

Original vid from 7th

Hmmm...an interesting anomaly. There appears to be a spot of light on it too in the center, either reflective or from the object(?)itself. The 3 green lights on the bottom right are intriguing too.
edit on 14-1-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Looks like swamp gas to me

link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

As a matter a fact, I have noticed that as well.

link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Someone have any answers for this cut and censor?

link   
Its a interesting cluster what are they not solar flares?? and in the bottom right hand corner dose look like some thing maybe a ufo or maybe just bit of space debri

link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

edit on 13-1-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

Why did you nm the videos?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
i hope they blow up the sun and we all die then no one will have to worry about being controlled anymore and we can all go to heaven and live happy together

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

My bad, I thought it may be intrusively redundant.
All self conscious over here....reposting

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Do you realize how big this thing would have to be? E-fing-normous. Why does the first one look like the winged planet or winged disc pictures you see but upside down? Ha, my minds playing tricks on me again.
edit on 13-1-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Oh my goodness, you people are just so silly!

It's a weather balloon ok

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I have an answer. There are people out here who are on top of what's going on and caught this before NASA did.

I'll have to admit....I'm quite amazed by the videos. These objects, if real indeed, go against every law of astrophysics in the book.

Finally something that even I find intriguing. I'm going to sleep on it.

edit on 14/1/11 by Intelearthling because: I must be tired. Typos. Good night.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Might not be much but it looks like a face to me tell me what you guys think...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NearDeathExp.ChangedMe

Is it just me or is that image on the left of the circle the same image as that famous "scream" painting.....?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Here is a different vid from the Dec 2nd that includes this anomaly and some additional supposed ufos too.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This is a really awesome image. If my thought on the date of 2012 is correct then this could be what my thoughts are right. Trust me I have never thought 2012 was an end date of world destruction or an awakening I think the date is on the calendar for a reason though. I will just post my thought so you guys can all laugh at me.

What I have thought is this is the return date for whatever aliens were here before. My guess is they took there ships went back to where ever they came from and then said they would be back on said date and are heading back here then to checkup on our planet. I know dumb thought, but thats just what I get from all the pictures etc I have seen.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Another cool vid. I remember the day it happened in 2010. Iirc, didn't the Vatican purchase all rights to the hardware NASA used to photograph them? Or was it just the photographs? I remember some physicists making mention that they could possibly be using the sun as a star gate for these Earth-sized craft.

edit on 14-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
everyone does know that there is space junk and rocks floating up there right....... right guys????? you know this right???????

why does every rock that is cought on camra a ufo obiting the sun? why would a ufo orbit the sun?

let not jump the gun here

sooooo UFOs are orbiting the sun but wont come to earth to say hi........strange.........

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join