It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting photo...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well to be honest im looking to find the debunkers. I took this photo in 2009, and have been creeped out about my local cemetary ever since, the only thigs done to this ar some brightning up, and a yellow circle to show the "Things". found the orignal, it was burried in a my documents folder. also added a comparison photo
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a419b0b23a26.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/755cd825b138.jpg[/atsimg]
[[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7fb971c91a8e.jpg[/atsimg].
edit on 13-1-2011 by LunchBocks because: additional photo

edit on 13-1-2011 by LunchBocks because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2011 by LunchBocks because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2011 by LunchBocks because: added a photo

edit on 14-1-2011 by LunchBocks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
So you've outlined some grave stones in the background...Whats the mystery???

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LunchBocks

Interesting, might you still have the original without the edits that you mentioned, more so, would you be willing to embed that one as well? I ask because I would like to point certain things out that I am seeing in this image.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Do you still have the original?

Could possibly be mist or condensation of some sort. What were the conditions like that night (if you can remember).

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
what were the conditions? time, place? any reason for taking the photo in what appears to be the night?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Tomorrow I will post the original, the conditions were clear, and cold a slight bit of moisture if i remember correctly. but it was not foggy. At first we thought it may be our breath or exhaled smoke, but it was too far away and looked nothing like either the smoke or the breath. the location was rural indiana, and the reason for a night picture.... well I guess i would have to say a couple of teenagers foolong around with a camera in a cemetary at night looking for "Ghosts".

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunchBocks
Tomorrow I will post the original, the conditions were clear, and cold a slight bit of moisture if i remember correctly. but it was not foggy. At first we thought it may be our breath or exhaled smoke, but it was too far away and looked nothing like either the smoke or the breath. the location was rural indiana, and the reason for a night picture.... well I guess i would have to say a couple of teenagers foolong around with a camera in a cemetary at night looking for "Ghosts".

Well, you went looking for them, and maybe you found them...or they found you.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I would be interested to inspect the original so I will look for it when you post it.

I think the left side of where you have highlighted is just an out of focus tombstone. The right side intrigues me. I think I see two figures, one standing and one kneeling, but I'm going to hold off on my personal judgement until I see the original.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Well it's a very intriguing photo, I will be waiting with baited breath to see the copy of the original. I plan to make a copy of the original first and utilize a paint program to label it with my depictions of what I feel was captured.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I guess you've heard it enough already, but always use the original. It helps us to determine if any 'shopping was done.

Also, if it turns out, nice pics of ghosts. It's comforting to see pics of life after death, no? Let's you know there is another life, and death is not the end.

Keep up the great work!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by glitch88

I'm with you, even more, the one squatting (you see kneeling), appears to be pointing something out on the tombstone to the figure that is standing to the right. That, along with a few other observations I can see from the edited pic in the OP.
edit on 1/13/2011 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
That was prompt! Thanks!

Now that I see the original and the comparison daytime shot, I think the kneeling figure is just pareidolia caused by the tombstones around the one the figure appears to be pointing at. The knee is the the small one to the left of it, the head is the the tombstone that is obstructed by the guy in the daytime shot, etc.

The figure on the right, however, is too tall to be any tombstone. Interesting.

reply to post by UberL33t

I noticed that too and it kinda creeped me out. Like they were visiting someone's grave... Can't get much more meta than that.
edit on 1/14/2011 by glitch88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Amazing pic- I really don't have an explanation for it either, as the mist/smoke/figures are not the same shape as the tombstones in the background and appear to be closer than them while still appearing to be too far away to be exhaled breath or smoke.
Either way, it is an interesting subject and l too am comforted by thoughts of the afterlife.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I assume the photo in question is the one taken in the dark? (you should specify) Anyways- it appears to me that you have a group of ghosts surrounding a tombstone. Its a good paranormal photo!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Am I the only one that thinks the person in the day time photo kinda looks like an alien? (not that I know what aliens look like)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Top photo is a day time comparison shot. The second is a doctored and has a circle around the anomalies, The third is the original.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Is there any way you could find out the name on the grave they are looking at? It may give us a clue to who they are.

Reminds of that scene out of the Others... "I’m not dead, I’m not dead"

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
i could find out a name, if i felt like walking through 8 inches of snow, which i may. and the kid in the top is norwegian if that explains it.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Hey there LunchBocks,

As it stands it does look like an interesting picture showing potential paranormal activity ... but like others have mentioned it would be great to have more info;

#1 Time of year

#2 Time of night

#3 Location

#4 Weather conditions (wet / dry / windy / calm / mild / cold / frosty / snowy etc)

And for those who know about such things ... the type of camers used.

Woody

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The camera used was a kodak z915
Location of photo is in northern indiana
it was taken around october/november 2009
it was kind of chilly, and there was dew on the grass/stones, not misty or foggy, little wind
it was somewhere between 10:00 to midnight I recall

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join