It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you feel like this? please hlp me understand.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
hooray for spiritual awakenings!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This feeling that you speak of has been triggered by many people in many different ways; Prayer, meditation, music, silence, and many others. Some people learn to recognize and utilize the ability, others go their entire life having felt it, but not learning to use it. This ability, this Inspiration, or whatever name you wish to call it, is part of the birthright of all Humans. We all just have to learn how to use it, and for what purpose we are being driven.

I find myself always praying first for the inspiration that I need, as to me there is no Higher power than God. I have seen people utilize the ability via meditation and ritual. I have seen miracles and magic. Miracles happen everyday if you know where to look. Magic happens constantly in all places. People just refuse to see what is before them.

The feeling of energy, inspiration, joy, and focus are all part of fulfilling the purpose that you are here for. Following those feelings when they come from without is often the best way to be led to the greatest personal reward.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

i feel like that all the time and i was worried it was a panic attack but thats before i understood what a panic attack was... I just think its a random release of adrenaline but im no scientist

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
With the Kundalini energy, the sensation is usually very strong. Almost a sense of surrendering to this heat energy. You would at first feel a sense of panic or fear. Yet, it felt good in a way because it makes you to become aware of EVERYTHING. The funny thing is that the more you mind becomes attached to feelings, the less likely this energy can surface. However, you can focus on one object and hold it in your mind, you can block out all other mental chatters. Very similar to Zen meditation. I believe that's precisely what you did when you focus on one single subject. Do you see any lights too? How about internal humming sounds? Did you hear any?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I know this feeling! I've known it for a long time. I must have been about 12 when I realised its potential but it was not a natural occurrence at first, it was triggered by Ritalin. I felt like I could do anything when I was on it and I did, I experimented with it. I always so happy and so fearless. After school, I started going to church quite regularly and discouraged myself from using Ritalin and this energy (as it seemed then to be an 'ungodly' power) but noticed that the same people who were judging me for using this were triggering the exact feeling every time they were 'filled with the holy spirit'. I learned -mixing earlier experiences and observations of church goers- to consciously trigger the feeling and use it fight fear, hunger and sadness. I left the church two years later and found myself free to explore this awesome thing. But it has become a bit of a problem today. I need it to perform well and as it is not something that can be on all the time, I have to constantly find ways to keep it on: I have to break out of my comfort zone in massive ways to keep it going; dance uncontrollably in my room; meditate and romanticize. But when its there, my body surges, my mind removes itself from tasks and my imagination allows older options to become workable solutions. I can keep it on for about 4-5 days a week. Also, focussing energy to the back of my brain seems to turn it on, movement and emotional triggers. The happiness is indescribable and normally stays that way as people think it's mad.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThrashUnreal

...come to think of it, this feeling is a lot more powerful when it comes as a result of focusing on something else than when the focus is on trying to get to that state. yeah?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yes, you are on the threshold, all that remains are a series of "blocks" that are within your astral structure. If you meditate on the flow of energy, you will be able to pinpoint where they are and eliminate them.

edit on 24-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I think it's a bit of a body rush.
I get this too and now it's different for me, it feels like some sort of electified energy. It's happening when I yawn now. I have recently been paralised in two limbs and when I get this sensation, my paralised arm will start to move on it's own, it will start to rise up or my hand will extend(open up), which feels very good, but it lasts only seconds. It's apparantly an unexplained phenomenom that happens to some paralised victims. I began trying to practice when it happened and tried to take control of my lost motor skills. I am able to lift my arm or open my hand as this body rush comes.

I just wish I could charge up this energy feeling all day or for longer than a few seconds. Maybe I should look into Yoga, I have never tried yoga.

Sorry if this is not really related, just thought I'd throw it in.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join