It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you feel like this? please hlp me understand.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
for some time now, Id say almost 2 years i have been getting these intense feelings of energy that flows through my entire body, Not painful in anyway, But it happens when ever i think about subjects that are important to me, it almost feels like Power surging through me, Even right now typing about it i feel it pulsing through me. When it happens my mind become super clear and i can focus on things better. i have no idea what it is at all, when it first started i was concerned so i had a battery of tests done, because my Grandmother had tumors, but nothing was ever found.
Is anyone else having these feeling of what i can say is Enlightenment??

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Does the pain feel like a shooting sensation from your shoulder to your head? Cause to be honest I have had many of those and then I realized through testing of course that they were actually micro seizures. Thankfully through a lot of hard work, and unfortunately medicine that has disapereard somewhat. But I do get them occasionally now and then.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I personally believe that this surge of energy is obtained when you think about something you truly believe in with your whole being that is a positive belief. When I think about things like peace, doing the right thing, the love for humanity i get this feeling of almost ecstasy...because your heart is pure...now if you think about things like cheating, lying, greed...it is very unpure and unnatural.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
no there always pulse back and forth throughout my entire body, like a sensation of energy, like you used to get when you where a kid a watching a scary movie, there is never pain at all, It really feels kinda good, and refreshing.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
im starting to have this sensation more often, and i seem to be able to control it a little bit once it starts, the longest ive managed to keep it going was roughly 2 mins, then i lost it cause i got distracted.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha
for some time now, Id say almost 2 years i have been getting these intense feelings of energy that flows through my entire body, Not painful in anyway, But it happens when ever i think about subjects that are important to me, it almost feels like Power surging through me, Even right now typing about it i feel it pulsing through me. When it happens my mind become super clear and i can focus on things better. i have no idea what it is at all, when it first started i was concerned so i had a battery of tests done, because my Grandmother had tumors, but nothing was ever found.
Is anyone else having these feeling of what i can say is Enlightenment??

I have similar type feelings or "goosebumps" occasional moments. Its like when the hair on the back of your neck stands up because you just had an "epiphany" or super enlightenment of some kind but significantly more intense.

I feel mine start from the base of my spine and vibrate up to the back of my neck/skull. The more I concentrate on the feeling the more intense it gets however it dissipates quickly if you give into astonishment and lose focus for even a fraction of a second.

I can almost cause this at will now but they are difficult to hold for too long, I find it gets so intense it forces me to snap out of it.

The best way I can describe it is a tingling vibration that moves from the lower spine/back area up to the back of the neck/skull where it kinda just intensifies.

I've always wondered about this but never spoken about it to anyone because its difficult for anyone to take seriously as I do.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I believe that feeling to be "true" happiness, or "true" love. Which would explain why you have it when you think about things that interest you.

You're all good friend. Consider yourself lucky because I know most will never have this feeling.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
mine has gotten to the point that when it starts your right in my lower back its goes through my spine and into my skull like you mentioned, but then spreads down through my legs to my toes, arms and fingertips, ive spoken to my girlfriend about this and she has no clue what im talking about. but i love this feeling and wanted to know how many people else had this happening to them.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
A few years ago I went through a period when I was intensely preoccupied with the kinds of energy the OP describes. I got to the point where I was experiencing maybe up to as much as dozens of such energy flashes a day, and they were lasting longer and longer and getting more and more intense. I began to try to "work" with the energy and its rippling flow, but something happened -- I became scared of how powerful it was getting. So I kind of "backed off" from this type of practice. To me, it seemed like opening the hood of a running car or taking the panel off a TV without really knowing what you were getting yourself into.

These days, I feel more comfortable with gentler, slower forms of ascension. Not everyone was meant to scale sheer cliff walls on the way to the summit, and you can get to the very same top of the same mountain just as well by taking a winding path instead of the vertical climb, if you are patient. I think different approaches suit different personalities, and at different times in their lives, too.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
sounds like Kundalini energy ( bliss blasts )

"Kundalini is an energy that exists in everyone's body, usually in a dormant state. This means that most people never feel it and never know it is there. But in a very few people, perhaps one in one thousand, this energy becomes aroused, activated. This can be a happy event or it can be scary and disruptive, depending on whether you aroused your kundalini on purpose or by accident."

Kundalini

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by xsheep

Yep yep yep, I think you can model it as kundalini. One issue I had with this was trying to resolve (in my mind) the concepts of Kundalini energy (an Indo-Tibetan concept) and "Chi" (気: A sino-Korean-Japanese concept). They are two different ways of understanding energy, and while there is some overlap, I found them very hard to reconcile with each other. I think of Kundalini as more "wild and woolly" while Chi is a more subtle form of psychospiritual energy. I'm sure you could also construct a different "map" of what is going on, too.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I get a feeling that sounds like what you discribed, its not strong when arroused by things i just like, but when im at church and we're worshipping, idk how to explain it but im pretty much not functional other then singing and closing my eye, it takes over me..... i love it. Worshipping my Savior and feeling amazing

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Yep yep yep, I think you can model it as kundalini. One issue I had with this was trying to resolve (in my mind) the concepts of Kundalini energy (an Indo-Tibetan concept) and "Chi" (気: A sino-Korean-Japanese concept). They are two different ways of understanding energy, and while there is some overlap, I found them very hard to reconcile with each other. I think of Kundalini as more "wild and woolly" while Chi is a more subtle form of psychospiritual energy. I'm sure you could also construct a different "map" of what is going on, too.

Speaking from my own experience of this happening ..
Yes!.. I too would prefare to call it chi energy arising
In my own case the blasts of energy would seemingly burst out from my chakra points ...
( which is also marked on the kundalina charts).
for me it was mainly the solar plexus and heart chakra

kind of feels like an orgasm ...with out any sex ..
though it certainly has a whole lot of love in it
if you know what I mean ...

The energy is amazing and certainly does proceed an awakening to a greater understanding of our spiritual oneness .

by the way it simply happened in my case with out any yoga meditation etc ...
I would say it is not something that you can start to happen.... it just happens

and yes after a while you can control the energy to a certain degree

for me I would describe it as having my spiritual wings opened

Kind of like learning to fly ...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
You can get someone to very lightly rub/ tickle the base of your spine upwards (girls long nails work ok) and induce this sensation you can do it yourself but is not as good, or you can get it with some thoughts or emotions
All i know about it, is it feels awesome

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It is called kundalini you can use your imagination and trigger it, it has bee one of the defining moment of my life, and the weirdest...

Imagine the bottom of your spine is a white ball of light, then I personaly used music to imagine it rising and going thru your body, you then after some practice try and control this sensation intoo circling inside your body, imagine beeing on this sensation as a constant? cool huh

It is the first stage of enlightenment, congradulations I wouldnt let this opportunity get away from me iff in this lifetime iff I were you,

May your hallways be long, peace love

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

Yes! I certainly have experienced this. It comes in waves and seems directly correlated with my mindsight. Positive and calm almost always is present. Also, exciting conversations where we feel we are onto something or really on the truth line will bring about the feeling. Meditation brings it about most for me.

It's an awesome sensation, especially because when having this feeling things like mind and our 5 senses seem so spot on and alert.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

"Kundalini is an energy that exists in everyone's body, usually in a dormant state. This means that most people never feel it and never know it is there. But in a very few people, perhaps one in one thousand, this energy becomes aroused, activated. This can be a happy event or it can be scary and disruptive, depending on whether you aroused your kundalini on purpose or by accident."

Kundalini

Wow I have also recently started to feel this, and have also recently awakened my kundalini through meditation but wasnt sure the two were related, just thought maybe it was my wanting to feel something/a physical manifestation as a result of meditating...here is what I feel during and after meditation and also day to day now:

After meditating I feel warm inside for hours, not just feel warm but am warm...example: I can go downstairs and sit in a tee-shirt when my wife and children are cold because the heating hasn't come on yet, and be warm for hours.

I also get hot flushes where I sweat a lot, am having one now and sometimes wake up drenched in sweat,although this bit has been happening for years

I get what feels like energy shooting up my spine (mainly when thinking on all I have discovered over the last 6 months), giving me the shivers...the only thing I can relate it too is rushing on ecstasy as I used to when younger whilest at raves and clubs (lol those were the days!)

I feel calm and compassionate like never before

I feel emotional and cry quite a lot, not bad emotional, good emotional

I have vivid dreams, one recently about unlocking an old door that stayed with me for days

I don't worry any more

I (most of the time) really do love everyone

and for me one of the biggest ones is I feel a cool breeze coming from my palms and the top of my head after meditating!

and finally I bloody love this world, this life

e2a: we are very lucky, maybe you should start to meditate. Embrace your awakening my friend!

edit on 17-1-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

Enters through the northern pole or cranial area sensations down around neck almost causing jolt slight jolt passes thru body down to southern pole exit. I feel it when I hear certain songs usually its hard to explain. Feels warm over total body like a wave?

edit on 1/17/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I've heard it referred to as the serpent-fire as well. I was reading a book about the chakras and meditation and so on and so forth. One thing I think I recall, but I'm not certain, is the direction in which the Kundalini flows.
Is it true in anyone's experience or knowledge?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by doubledutch

I have vivid dreams, one recently about unlocking an old door that stayed with me for days

I don't worry any more

I (most of the time) really do love everyone

and for me one of the biggest ones is I feel a cool breeze coming from my palms and the top of my head after meditating!

and finally I bloody love this world, this life

Hello Double Dutch thank you for sharing your experiences ..
Ha !!.... yes ..the falling in love with the whole world, it is like being caught up in a soft eternal moment..where the whole world suddenly lights up and shimmers to shows you all it's magnificent beauty
(namaste) to behold the warm golden glow that emanating from the core of all life ...

A simple walk in the park is a wonder to behold ...when you can see the magnificent splendour of the flowers, trees and plants, it is as if someone just took the dust out of your eyes ...as you suddenly realise this was here all the time.

Oh! yes I do feel you have found something so very precious...
and maybe that is what your dream was saying to you ....your key to the door of heaven ...

and as Jesus said ....."The kingdom of heaven is with in "
and as the Buddhists say "So with in..... So with out"

welcome to the journey ....it's only just begun

Oh! and may I add .....yes folks this level of awakening can and does happen naturally for everyone.

(with out the use of any drugs)

Alex Grey - Chakra Kundalini Awakening

edit on 18-1-2011 by xsheep because: fix video

edit on 18-1-2011 by xsheep because: fix the video again

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join