It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 starting out a bit strange.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well I just have had this strange feeling as of late. I used to be an active member of ATS but now I just read the boards everyday, rather than posting. So much is happening and I really don't know what to think anymore about the system, or the coming natural events that have already started. I had heard a story about the Rothschild's years ago, and the door opened for my mind to start questioning what was being told to me.

I have been very skeptical in my search for knowledge but at the same time I have been open minded. Researching today can make information overload very difficult to deal with. There is so much disinformation out there and for good reason I'm sure. I believe we as a society have been conditioned to think in the box and live content lives.

TPTB surely love the cycle they have created for the average American of sleep, eat, work, and with MINIMAL time to live life. I see it all around me in the last year getting much worse. With the collapsing system, and the purging of the middle class as a whole, the separation of classes is getting to be very apparent.

The main point however I wanted to make in this thread was that this year, 2011, only 2 weeks in, feels like the tipping point has occurred somewhere.

Questions I have:

Did we enter the main Polar Shift phase?
Magnetosphere is effecting and effected by?
Coming Ice Age or Sun/Lunar Storm? What is coming?...too many options out there, do we have some better idea at this point yet?
How much time left before the dollar crashes? It seems the market is rising and will top exactly how predicted, so no bank rush this year? Hyper inflation how soon off?
For many reasons I'm lead to believe the U.S. as a whole will be very bad to be in for the next few years. Where are the best places to be that are actually feasible to get to and endure this "change" that is going to occur?

Too much this year is happening already. I'm starting to worry...we are entering the SHTF prep stages with very little time left. Polar shifts occur very rapidly when they do happen and we may not have a "calm before the storm" at all.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
nonono please dont fall into this thing again, every year the people in charge get a little extra time because we all stupidly go " oh another year has started. new beginnings blah blah" no stop.

its always been weird not just the start of this year, at the end of last year all the way through last year the year before and the year before that

theyre all concepts made up by them forget them. look at every situation regardless of when it happened, thats what they count on, they count on us going oh it hasnt happened for a couple of seasons thats lets them be able to pull it off again in a few more

its utterly ridiculous and predictable for u to say oh two weeks in and we are already in a mess.
WE'VE BEEN IN THIS MESS SINCE I CAN EVER REMEMBER REMEMBERING!

it really is useless to still pick and choose concepts and fit them into your argument, invent new concepts.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
scary things happening out there, it is getting worse, weirder, we have hit a tipping point volcanoes, earthquakes, dead and dying birds, civil unrest.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

If you can't see the culmination starting to take place then I suggest you inform yourself a bit better before it's too late.

Many things are changing and at an accelerating rate.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
scary things happening out there, it is getting worse, weirder, we have hit a tipping point volcanoes, earthquakes, dead and dying birds, civil unrest.

Yeah man this is what I am talking about. Pretty much a blanket of events as of late. Hard to concentrate on any one thing. And to me that can only mean bad things to come.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I get what ya mean fully.. We're being bogged down so much. Ecology deaths/assassinations/whistleblowers/ETs/War etc. but it's all a show to confuse.. All we need to worry about is HAARP. It's going to be causing ALOT of disasters intentionally and our minds are just gonna hit the top of our skull as we're being overloaded. Just keep sane, meditate, be with nature etc and that's the most we can both do in these shells. No matter what happens, we'll be better off in the end ascending while the scum of the earth get to blow themselves into oblivion. Only a year and 11 months left mate.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

umm i wouldnt say 2011 is the culmination of this at all.
way earlier then that
u didnt read a thing i typed

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneLife
I get what ya mean fully.. We're being bogged down so much. Ecology deaths/assassinations/whistleblowers/ETs/War etc. but it's all a show to confuse.. All we need to worry about is HAARP. It's going to be causing ALOT of disasters intentionally and our minds are just gonna hit the top of our skull as we're being overloaded. Just keep sane, meditate, be with nature etc and that's the most we can both do in these shells. No matter what happens, we'll be better off in the end ascending while the scum of the earth get to blow themselves into oblivion. Only a year and 11 months left mate.

HAARP definitely is a tool in the game no doubt. Not really sure yet how exactly they are using it or what they are going to use it for in the future. Tons of info out there though.

One of my favorite HAARP related threads.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I am going to go out on a limb and say that something is definitely happening, what that might be is anyones guess.

BUT..

Everything goes in cycles/phases. The sun, moon, solar system, life, water, air, etc. Everything. We might just be hitting a rough patch in the cycle and maybe things will calm down a little sometime.

I hope I am right, for my children's sake.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Here's what I think is happening: Reversion to the mean. For those who may not know this expression, it means the tendency of things to revert to a previous trendline after an exceptional period. This could refer to anything. In finance, an overpriced or underpriced stock may enjoy a few months of exceptional activity (either good or bad), following which it either falls or rises back to a more long-term average price zone. Or, to pick another example, a birthday party is a one-a-year event. You are not likely to have another party on the next day, statiscially speaking. Most people just go back to work (reversion to the normal routine). And so on. Its not really that complex of an idea at root.

In our case, I believe we are not entering an exceptional period, but rather an exceptional period is coming to a close, on more than one level. If you live in a developed nation, for example, you are almost certainly much richer than the average person in the third world, even if you are broke by your own society's standards. Statistically, this makes your situation very exceptional, relative to the more average -- and miserable -- conditions on planet earth (both in our own era and down through history). Reversion to the mean dictates that, eventually, the prosperity most first-world citizens take for granted is likely to give way to the darker, more globally average norm, by hook or by crook. The last 60 years have been times of exceptional peace and prosperity for the average man in the advanced economies. I think this is now coming to an end just because its a statistical anomaly and (like a good run with a stock or a wild birthday party) can't last forever. An even bigger cycle may be winding up at the same time -- say, the 300-year spurt of innovation and progress that started with the 18th-century Enlightenment and the Industrial Revolution.

I think factors like magnetic field reversals or other "cosmic" scale events don't really have much to do with this, but you could easily make the argument that we are in an exceptionally peaceful period on a macro-scale, too, and this also statistically is due to end sometime -- if not now, maybe in a century or a millenium (an eyeblink on the cosmic scale). You hear stuff like "we are overdue for a pole shift/climate change/massive earthquake/asteroid impact/supernova/caldera explosion" etc...maybe so. Any one of these events that would rock our little world would be a reversion to the mean on a cosmic scale.

Ultumately I think the current feelings in the air are more due to century-scale economic and social factors, rather than any aeon-scale astronomical or geological events. But these latter types of ideas can serve to make concrete and thus controllable in people's minds the more nebulous, hard-to-pin-down feeling of doom that socio-politico-economic factors may cause. When societies go through turbulence in history you see a rise of apocalytic, messianic thought and a preoccupation with things like comets or other "omens of doom." To me, such concepts are best understood as metaphors that the unconscious psyche uses to mask the vaguer fears arising from the vicissitudes of complex societies.

edit on 1/13/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Yes, most of my friends with children are kind of turning their head. The whole situation is quite sad. It's like they have us trapped into living "content" and enjoying our lives. They don't want anyone to wake up and prepare and sadly they have done a pretty damn good job at setting this situation up as it is right now.

Timing of the natural events with TPTBs plans and in my eyes you have where we are at right now.

Do I think we are all doomed? Definitely not. I do however think things are changing and will most likely change soon in a dramatic irreversible way. We have to be prepared and people need to spread awareness as much as possible in any way they seem fit.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

There are so many ideas out there as to what people think is happening. I love that people are becoming educated enough to come up with all of these possibilities and searching for answers. Not giving in to what has been told or ideas that have been put in front of them...I have no idea what is happening other than what I am living through. What you are saying seems plausible, as in it's a possibility. I do believe the cycles we are in have everything to do with the changes we are seeing.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Whats up man? I too kind of go on trends of not really contributing and just laying back and reading, to contributing a lot, it's kind of a vicious cycle for me i guess.

Anyway, ya this year has turned out to be pretty eventful huh? don't get your self too worked up, i'm not saying you are, i'm just saying IF you are don't. There will always be civil unrest sometimes more than others but somewhere there will always be civil unrest. As for the polar shifts and what not? I'm not sure, I don't really know enough about them to be honest, could be a fear tactic, or it could be the deal! As far as the middle class diminishing and so fourth I agree, what made this country so prosperous was it's strong middle class, with out it were no different from mexico or any other #ty Latin American country IMO.

S&F

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Its kind of hard to know how to prepare if we don't know what it is that we are preparing for.

You can gather a bunch of food/supplies and store them on your property, but s might htf and you might have to leave on foot and you won't be able to bring much with you.

You could prepare a place (like a bunker/property in sticks) but maybe travel won't be possible if shtf.

Or you might prepare whatever, and then shtf and someone takes it from you, or beats you to it, etc.

Its a crapshoot. amirite?

I was thinking a lot the other day (after reading ats threads, of course) about how to prepare, even just for a regular run of the mill local kind of thing, because you just never know. I would just like to have some stuff on hand for my kids. If I wasn't a mommy, I might not think twice, but as a parent you need to be prepared to an extent.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
As for the polar shifts and what not? I'm not sure, I don't really know enough about them to be honest, could be a fear tactic, or it could be the deal! As far as the middle class diminishing and so fourth I agree, what made this country so prosperous was it's strong middle class, with out it were no different from mexico or any other #ty Latin American country IMO.

Hey there Panda,

Just having to discuss both those topics in back to back sentences is just like wow...Crazy interesting times we live in for sure! Think of EVERYTHING that is happening around us. Life is truly just mind blowing!

You are right I should not worry friend, however I am feeling that something is soon to come and I feel very unprepared for some reason.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Yeah preparing at this point is tough because of the unknown. Some things you will need in any situation and those can be acquired now at the least.

Here is one of the best (I think) survival threads on here in case you need it. Definitely print out copies of these docs if you can.

Top 10 Survival Downloads You Should Have

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Op ignore the people with their head up their arses or in the sand. You would have to be both stupid and blind to say that 2011 has not started with a bang. I mean what have we got so far

Floods in Brazil
Floods in Sri Lanka
Floods in Australia
2 million Dead fish
50,000+ Dead birds from 3 locations and more
Volcanoes becoming active after long time dormant
Massive coronal tear in the sun
Adverse weather conditions EVERYWHERE

To those that say 2011 is starting off as any other year is completely IMHO ridiculous. Its easy to say that nothing is happening and its even easier to deny that the earth we reside on is changing, but mark my words 'its coming' and if you are not prepared for it then more fool you. There is nothing that we can do about it but we do have the choice to prepare for it.

We have reached a point of no return and they are coming,but not to save us, but to save the planet.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Op ignore the people with their head up their arses or in the sand. You would have to be both stupid and blind to say that 2011 has not started with a bang. I mean what have we got so far

Floods in Brazil
Floods in Sri Lanka
Floods in Australia
2 million Dead fish
50,000+ Dead birds from 3 locations and more
Volcanoes becoming active after long time dormant
Massive coronal tear in the sun
Adverse weather conditions EVERYWHERE

To those that say 2011 is starting off as any other year is completely IMHO ridiculous. Its easy to say that nothing is happening and its even easier to deny that the earth we reside on is changing, but mark my words 'its coming' and if you are not prepared for it then more fool you. There is nothing that we can do about it but we do have the choice to prepare for it.

We have reached a point of no return and they are coming,but not to save us, but to save the planet.

Pretty much 100% agree. Thanks for taking the time to contribute to the thread and add more specific details as to how exactly the year has started out with a bang so to speak.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Why does everyone talk before they do some research ... or even some basic stop and think ...

Polar shifts can't ocour rapidly ... remember this ... beneath our feet we have IRON ... imagine if all that IRON gets draged 180 degrees very fast ... If that is a cycle it would mean that we should not be here because we wouldn't have anywhere to live ...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

Everyone can relax now and go one with their lives bc the mystery has been solved. Seriously though, would love to hear a more in depth explanation. As you can see I was asking questions, not stating answers. If you are so informed, please inform the rest of us.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join