It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Day of Dead Birds.......This Time In Boonie Doon, Canada 1/13/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I too have not forgotten this and I check for new reports each day.
With all the suggested theories that have been brought up, I still keep thinking to myself that something is spooking these birds and making them react so fast, they have no time to really think. Its like there not insynch with their surroundings.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADUB77
lmao Edmonton and Saskatoon didn't ring any bells it was Canada???

Actually it was the "92 Street" and "93 Avenue" that had me scratching my head. We don't usually name our streets like that.

Saskatoon was my second trigger.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by windowlicker80
reply to post by muzzleflash

Video evidence or it didn't happen.

I said "alleged". I was merely passing the "rumor" to you guys.

It was not directed toward you, it was directed towards the rumours as a whole. If you catch my drift.

Where is there a key to this P 91 F 0 S 133
W 0.93 K 22.

I have not been here for a while.
edit on 13-1-2011 by windowlicker80 because: second paragraph

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well no wonder all these birds are dying, look at what they're adding to the bird seed these days

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c68fd5acc4d.jpg[/atsimg]

For reference (albeit off-topic): This picture was actually taken for an article regarding 8 illegal immigrants that were trying to gain entry into the UK. They stowed away in the back of this container trailer that was filled with birdseed. The group was safely handed over to French Authorities. Link

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm in a small city called North Battleford - halfway between Saskatoon & Edmonton. Been listening to the radio most of the day & no word about the birds at all. Hmmmmm.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tasty Canadian

Since your from this area and they have not reported on the type(s) of birds found, do you have mourning doves in your area? The one image appears to be a dove.....
edit on 13-1-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

It looks like a pigeon of which we have many here. We live across from a rail yard and watch the birds every day. Nothing odd here yet. Crossing fingers.

Ok, I just had to edit this post to add something I just found. I'm definitely NOT one to panic, but that being said, it doesn't mean we shouldn't stay frosty (as they say up here). This article worries me.

www.africanaonline.com...
edit on 13-1-2011 by Tasty Canadian because: adding stuff

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I saw on my local news a flock went down somewhere in Napa County, CA a few nights ago. The story was that the entire flock was hit by a truck. I'm not buying it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I live 65 miles south of there. The temperature outside right now is -26 Celsius feels like -42 Celsius with the wind chill. The wind is NNW at 23 km per hour. It wasn't much warmer earlier in the day. High for tomorrow is predicted to be -17 Celsius. This is pretty normal weather this time of year. Cars especially do not like these temperatures. One of my sons and I saw a large flock of sparrows in some trees south of us that made the tree look like it had leaves. We have seed bells out for them but it would be nice to put some suet out also.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Its been weeks now and this keeps coming at us.

I thought after the first few days..."well it will stop soon"
Now I am not so sure it will.

Oh yeah "they were hit by a vehicle" or "fireworks"..."they ate too much".

Somethings going on with all of this, whether it be toxic clouds, gas, dispersants etc.
Polar etc.

This is all anything but normal.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Book of: Zephaniah - Old Testament Chapter 1, Verse 3

"I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumbling blocks with the wicked: and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the LORD"

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

tiny and i mean tiny reports here in london, italian birds died from eating too many grapes and got drunk, romanian ones and i didn't know about these ones died from over eating, like #ing bird obesity mate wtf? and the crabs in kent caught a fatal dose of the humans right!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If we are witnessing this many bird deaths in populated areas, how many are we missing?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
HHHMMMMM it seems all the birds in the past two weeks decided to commit suicide by flying into a truck....

Where are the pictures of these trucks with dents and bird parts all over them? If I was driving a truck that just had a Hitchcock experience I would tell someone... where are the driver interviews? If that many birds hit your vehicle, there will be some evidence left.

This is just getting stupid.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join