It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Day of Dead Birds.......This Time In Boonie Doon, Canada 1/13/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Although many here on ATS seem to have moved their focus towards the issue surrounding ATS and the Arizona issue...........I would like to remind members that birds continue to fall globally each day. Athens Alabama yesterday (which went over 24 hours unnoticed here on ATS) and today Boonie Doon, Canada...........Just another place where birds are dropping from the sky.

"I can't believe there's so many dead birds out here," resident Peter Hoscin tells Global Edmonton. "I don't know what's going on. I've never seen anything like this."

www.globalsaskatoon.com...
edit on 13-1-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

About two dozen small birds were found in the area of 92 Street and 93 Avenue.

The birds were likely roosting and eating berries. Something likely startled them, putting them into the path of a large truck.

Some of the birds still had berries in their mouths.

Umm this ones a mystery.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
WOW r u flipping kidding me thats the same excuse they used for the Alabama birds yesterday, When is public media going to take a deeper look into this, or are they being allowed to? At some point it will have to be addressed, its just a waiting game i guess...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I have no idea what is happening to these birds, so ill come up with a crack-pot theory,,,,,
====================================================================
The Birds became suddenly became Self-Aware and this blew their tiny brains.

To be honest this is as valid as any other theory at the moment

edit on 13/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by windowlicker80

HHHMMMMM it seems all the birds in the past two weeks decided to commit suicide by flying into a truck....

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by windowlicker80

About two dozen small birds were found in the area of 92 Street and 93 Avenue.

The birds were likely roosting and eating berries. Something likely startled them, putting them into the path of a large truck.

Some of the birds still had berries in their mouths.

Umm this ones a mystery.

There have been reports from several alleged witnesses that claim the birds in *several diff cases* were actually flying into the trucks/cars purposely. And they would swoop around and come right back down at another one, repetitively. Something to this effect. And they would just do this till they were all dead...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
nothing on the local news about the dead birds in Bonnie Doon.....and that aint that far from here.....

what are the chances of a media coverup in local areas that experience dead birds?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I see many threads about this phenomenon with numerous theories as to why there are mass die offs. Yet others argue that these events are natural.
Has there been any evidence to support this natural occurrence side of the argument? Is this because the die offs occur but don’t get reported through the media or by some agency?
Is there a defining connection that links the events?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

And now the bird apocalypse comes to Canada. Prepare the polar bears and ready that sled! The Canadian Army's on standby..

All kidding aside, this is just another consequence of HAARP 'easing' the New Madrid fault line.
edit on 13-1-2011 by OneLife because: Was under the impression it was in Australia, not Canada.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

No just this one, i was replying to this case. Me thinks this one can be explained.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
There have been new reports everyday! I was keeping up with them on the Google map until they stopped updating around Jan 3. Comments on the map site include others asking why it isn't being updated.

Fireworks are over, so now its hitting trucks - how lame is that for an reason. I do wish I had a complete and thorough list, if I had time I would try to make one. Something is definitely going on and it isn't normal.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
edited.
edit on 1/13/2011 by zooplancton because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Video evidence or it didn't happen.

link   

I've been searching the local news for Bonnie Doon, Victoria, Australia and can't find anything on this.

Are you sure it is Australia and not Bonnie Doon, Edmonton, Canada?

link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

I live in Missouri not too far from the Arkansas and the two Missouri bird events........ I have been out twice now into farm lands looking for other events that would not be seen or noticed by the population. Nothing unusual seen yet

The first event which took place in Missouri on 1/10/11 was located in a rural area about 80 miles NW of the Sullivan Missouri event just off I-44.......

As you noticed MSM did not pick up the first Missouri event only the second and they were located in a field and not next to the road ......so no truck could be the cause of that one.....
edit on 13-1-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by heffo7

I think you are correct its Canada...... I had to google Boonie Doon

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

It does sound strange and I've been following some of the threads on this issue but still haven't found any inclination as to whether this is actually a natural occuring event or not.
There are many people saying it is often scoffing at people who are claiming otherwise, yet they can't back it up. However, this may be down to those events not being picked up either by the media so how they "know" it's a natural event" I don't know.

I'm keeping an open mind on this one.

link   
It's just a couple a dozen or so; I could actually buy that theory for this smallish amount of birds. It seems relatively reasonable, so I'll give them a pass.

link   
lmao Edmonton and Saskatoon didn't ring any bells it was Canada???

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by windowlicker80
reply to post by muzzleflash

Video evidence or it didn't happen.

I said "alleged". I was merely passing the "rumor" to you guys.

Toss in it in garbage if you want, but this is a repeating process here.

Just keep it in mind until we get more straightforward evidence (like that video you and I both want to see).

Until then we really don't have much else to go by...

I got this information from another thread here on ATS. So it's floating around here somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join