It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Are UFO's just a cover up for various government experiments such as warfare that is illegal or technology that the government doesn't want the enemy or people to know about?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mentors17

Some are built by us, and some are not. Google TR3B if you want to see a human ship

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Thanks "Bonified ween". That is good info. It makes me wonder how many more reverse engeniered wepons we have in our arsenal.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Where is your proof that the black triangle (tr3b) is man-made.

Where is there a key to this P 91 F 0 S 133
W 0.93 K 22.

I have not been here for a while.
edit on 13-1-2011 by windowlicker80 because: Second sentance.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mentors17
Are UFOs just a cover up for various government experiments such as warfare that is illegal or technology that the government doesn't want the enemy or people to know about?

Some, but not all ... of course, you can't hide much from the enemy anyway nowadays. Nah, there is more to the UFO phenomena than just brushing it aside with "all UFO are man-made" theories. I doubt that all UFO are ET craft and I especially doubt that ET are visiting us, but after you eliminate all hoaxes and urban myths and misidentifications there is still a significant percentage of cases that can't be conveniently explained away. So, there we need more investigations and more data on the whole subject.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well, the TR-3B Astra is alledged to be the product of our gov't. Mainly because it has visible seems and rivits (e.i. not smooth like "real" UFOs; man-made).

Then there is the Alien Reproduction Vehicle, which was made popular through "disclosures" made by the Disclosure Project to the National Press Club over the years.

On this website (can't embed), you'll see a 1 hr documentary on secret gov't black budget vehicles; it is particularly good because it includes the Disclosure Project's ARV and other flying machines, it has Michael Schratt in it. He's a Aerospace Historian (read: investigator at times
).

Here's a collection of Coast to Coast, etc interviews with Michael Schratt. He gets much more into the history and how he came about to know so much on this subject.
(1/5 in series @about 13 minutes per video, so dig in!)
edit on 13-1-2011 by igigi because: .

top topics

join