It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

300 birds fall dead in Alabama [video]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Please no more storms, fireworks, flu, paperboy, plummer, whatever. I wish I could take credit for the answer to the birds and fish die off, but it was already posted by some anon coward on GLP (yeah I know you all hate them.... get over yourselves)
They stated that this is the fulfilment of prophetic scripture taken from Hosea 4:1 - 3 which is correct.

My own personal research has connected chapters 24 of Isaiah to chapter 4 of Hosea that incorporates the pole shift along with the present events. If you are wise, you will read both chapters and determine that KEY WORD similarities will make both books read as if one person wrote them. i.e. (languish, like people like priest, land mourn).

Whats's really interesting is that all of this relates back to Revelation 8 chapters 8 and 9. Yep! it takes us all the way back to the Maconda well explosion. You know the one where one third of the creatures in the sea died.
We are still in "End of days" mode people. Have they moved the gulf fleet out of hiding in the Costa Rican peninsula?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

HAARP is the least of your worries believe me,no manmade device can create the energy being produced to affect the magnetic core of our planet and the sun,think about it the sun is the powerhouse of the heat in your own body through gravity transfer allowing your cells to burn and give you life,when you see life dying start imagining,the cells are changing and wildlife is dieing,well lets all do a david wilcock and close our eyes and transcend, nothing bad is happening, no really yets yoga fly to the next level,blind is not the word.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Gates told WAFF that the feathers scattered across the location suggest trauma, and he believes a semi-truck or other vehicle may be responsible for their death.

Can anyone here even imaging 300 birds slamming into a semi truck?
They gave the same reason for the 100 plus birds in California.

Do they really think we are that stupid? Where is the driver? Lets see the truck... it must be a mess. If you just got splattered by 300 birds wouldn't you be stopped to remove all the bird guts?

Seriously that is the part of all this that smells of conspiracy... the stupid reasons the 'experts' are giving us

'trauma'
Well if a bird dies in mid flight and slams into the ground I would expect to see sign's of 'trauma'

edit on 13-1-2011 by zorgon because: Classified

Wasn´t the truck excuse also used for the bird deaths recently reported in Sweden? The MSM must really believe everybody are sheeple.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I haven't heard anything about testing these fallen animals to see what can be extrapolated. Are they doing tests?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

They same group that tested the seafood in the gulf is testing the birds............

That's my opinion of course........
edit on 14-1-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Rise up this mornin', Smiled with the risin' sun, 300 birds are by my doorstep. Wow I can picture someone listening to Bob Marley and walked outside to see 300 birds dead. Pretty crazy story

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Post removed by user.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Mastermook because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
you might wanna look at this to remember it.

edit on 14-1-2011 by Alda1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation
''According to wildlife biologist Bill Gates,...''

The birds may have flown into Windows and crashed!

Peace

That made me shoot coffee from my nose. Many thank you's BC

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

Funny, I posted about "The Core" in the Magnetometer thread that's currently running. Terrible movie full of bad science, HOWEVER, the overall premise of the movie is right on. A weakening of Earth's magnetic field indicates issues at the core, and would have all sorts or repercussions including random deaths, auroras in weird places, increased solar radiation and other stuff.

Just makes you think and wonder.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I do believe a scientist that was on Conan already solved this mystery. Here's a link to a video that has the interview.
Enjoy.

www.tbs.com...
edit on 14-1-2011 by Ventessa because: I put my wink face in the wrong place... oppsie!

Actually, if you click on scene selection at the bottom of the video, and click on the guy with the glasses, that's the clip.

edit on 14-1-2011 by Ventessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
About the 4th of January a bunch of Cedar Waxwing birds died in Champlain township, east Ontario. These birds are not all that common but about 30 to 40 were found dead within an area of several hundred square feet. They appeared to have fallen from the sky.
Local officials were not the least bit interested

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
I haven't heard anything about testing these fallen animals to see what can be extrapolated. Are they doing tests?

The first few incidents were tested extensively, and they tested negative for toxins and disease. They died from "sudden trauma" that was not a result of the fall. (This from the Tennessee incident.)

In other words, they smacked into something at high speed in mid-flight! Couldn't have been a small plane, because it would have brought it down, couldn't have been a large plane, because it would have been immediately reported by pilots. Hail was one theory. That is possible I suppose.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You know...I'm not buying these "logical" explanations of the bird and fish die offs. I understand that this does occur in nature sometimes. I personally have never heard of so many accounts all at once, and also coupled with the honey bee die offs...I really wonder what the heck is going on. And bats are dying off from some disease...i just have to think that IS time to be concerned when lower of life levels are dying in masses. That cannot be good for those of us higher up on the food chain.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Please oh please someone tell me why are the insect pests not dying off?

But really, I feel very bad about the honeybees much more than the birds right now. Without those bees, we all starve.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praxilla
reply to post by DamaSan

So, both these incidents, Alabama with 300 birds, and the one in Cali with 100 birds were both caused by trucks? Show us the trucks. I'm not believing it until I see a truck that looks like Big Bird. Until then, then come up with something better!

Excuse me? I was saying that the truck idea is rediculous. Did you fully read and comprehend my post?

Misdirected hostility?

edit on 16-1-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by DamaSan

Wow... Thank you... This will make for great reading on the rest of my flight... Thats right, I ATS via iPad from an airplane.... Too damned close to that ionosphere!

Do you fly often? If so no offense but we have a Guinea Pig!!! If like some have suggested the problem is coming from above then you'd be on the front lines for receiving the brunt of the whatever it is.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
They died from "sudden trauma" that was not a result of the fall. (This from the Tennessee incident.)

In other words, they smacked into something at high speed in mid-flight!

How did they determine that the "sudden trauma" happened BEFORE they hit the ground? If they were knocked out.. say by flying into a sudden ice cold blast and then dropped to smack the ground, how do you separate the trauma they would get when they went 'splat'?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I wondered that myself, but the original source said they died from "sudden trauma not related to the fall." I can't think of any way to distinguish an impact in the air from an impact with the ground? Maybe there were some telltale injuries from the fall that were significantly different from other injuries? Or maybe there were some injuries with different clotting characteristics? It sounded odd to me too.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join