It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

300 birds fall dead in Alabama [video]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
If it is expected to happen to larger mammals and people we need to be prepared. And I am not fear mongering, just using common sense.

Funny you mention that. Been looking up effects of this genetically modified Monsanto crop stuff and ran into this article from 2006

Mass Deaths in Sheep Grazing on Bt Cotton

At least 1 820 sheep were reported dead after grazing on post-harvest Bt cotton crops; the symptoms and post-mortem findings strongly suggest they died from severe toxicity. This was uncovered in a preliminary investigation conducted by civil society organisations in just four villages in the Warangal district of Andhra Pradesh in India. The actual problem is likely to be much greater.

It cannot be mere coincidence that similar Bt toxins from the soil bacterium Bacillus thuringiensis incorporated in the genetically modified crops are involved in all these cases; but the regulators have done nothing. Things are so bad that the European Commission levelled an accusation of bias towards the biotech industry against its own food safety regulatory body (“European Food Safety Authority criticised of GMO bias”, this series).

www.i-sis.org.uk...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hmmm... a truck? I guess my knowledge of physics isn't anything special, but it seems like a flock of birds all flying head on into a truck would result in lots of dead birds on the roads, getting run over, etc. Not birds 20-30 feet away (at least) with no skid marks in the snow. Looks like they fell straight down, not got thrown sideways.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Ok here we go. Found one.

Effects of Ionospheric Parameters on the Respiratory
and Cardiac Systems, Functions of Brain, and Higher Nervous
Activity of Healthy People

M. S. Lushnov, V. P. Kobrin, V. I. Bulyko, and Yu. K. Malakhov

Military Medical Academy, St. Petersburg, Russia
Maternity Home No. 1, St. Petersburg, Russia

Received December 25, 1996

Abstract—Effects of complex ionospheric parameters on the parameters of four systems of healthy people: re-
spiratory and cardiac systems, functions of brain (evoked potentials), and higher nervous activity (psycho-
logical testing), were studied. The results obtained indicate highly significant multiple correlation of these
biosystems with the complex of ionospheric parameters.
Source: Google Docs

EDIT: Wait, bad link... gimmie a minute.

edit on 13-1-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

EDIT: Ok, it would appear that this is just an abstract for a book waiting to be written..? Cant find the rest of it! Haha! Back to Google. I know I've seen evidence to substantiate this concept, but now I have tgo go hunting for it again.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

Wow... Thank you... This will make for great reading on the rest of my flight... Thats right, I ATS via iPad from an airplane.... Too damned close to that ionosphere!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well between the Gulf Stream/BP and an ice age, oh and thats linked by the way, and the Sun, the pole shift and HAARP, I think this is where it lying. GM modified crops are horrifying, Monster Foods and they're doing this to the ocean, killing off fish to restock the ocean with their franken/monster foods as well. Fish mutated with insects is one thing that was rumored alot.

Personally I would rather see a huge cycle come in and this world in a real end time scenario so the BAD GUYS get it, not the poor. The poor if anything happens to them shift to wonderful channels quickly, but I do not intend to stand by and allow this entire crapola campaign put forth that humans and the poor are stirring mother natures ire, whereas its the bloodlines and the vast manipulators and traitors to humanity, that need to be dealt with. The poor are the only ones that count here in my books.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This makes me very sad. Seeing all those birds laying there is awful. We are told this is not rare, but tell me of anther time that this has happened for weeks? I am 45 and do not recall it ever happening over and over. We have millions of fish dying, birds dying, and I wonder what we will have next.... oh yeh, floods of massive proportions in Australia and Brazil, and Italy is burning.

It seems like sensory overload and psychological terror.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ok, finally found something with text in it. lol

Influence of Some Weather Factors and Geomagnetic Activity
on the Development of Severe Cardiological Pathologies
V. A. Ozheredova, T. K. Breusa, Yu. I. Gurfinkela, b, B. A. Revichc, and T. A. Mitrofanovad
aSpace Research Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 117997 Russia
email: [email protected], [email protected]
bCentral Clinical Hospital No. 1 «Railway», Moscow, 125315 Russia
email: [email protected]
cInstitute of Economic Forecasting, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 117418 Russia
dInstitute of Terrestrial Magnetism, Ionosphere and Radiowave Propagation,
Russian Academy of Sciences, Troitsk, Moscow Region, 142190 Russia
Received May 28, 2009
Abstract—The influence of weather factors (atmospheric pressure and temperature) and the geomagnetic
activity on the development of severe cardiological pathologies has been studied using the daily data from two
Moscow clinics, accumulated over a period of 12 and 7 years. It was shown that the most biotropic factors are
variations of atmospheric temperature. The relative contribution of the geomagnetic activity to the develop
ment of diseases is only 20%; however, its action is combined with the effect of ordinary weather because both
these factors affect the vascular tonus of humans.
Source: www.springerlink.com

Readable Text (PDF)

Of course, this document looks at cardiological problems associated with ionosphereic and other phenomena... but I swear I've read something somewhere that ties the Ionosphere, HAARP, and brainwaves together... I'll keep looking.

EDIT: Another similar text: elibrary.ru...

EDIT: Ah, ha! Finally, a decent text that deals with inosphereic/Schumann imapct on the functions of the brain. I know there is more (never saw this one before) but I'm done Googling for now.

THE CONTINGENCY OF PARAMETERS OF HUMAN ENCEPHALOGRAMS AND SCHUMANN RESONANCE ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS REVEALED IN MONITORING STUDIES

S.V. Pobachenko, A.G. Kolesnik, A.S. Borodin, V.V. Kalyuzhin
Siberian Institute of Physics and Technology, Tomsk State University, pl. Novosobornaya 1, Tomsk, 634050

The contingency of variations in amplitude-frequency parameters of the main modes of extremely-low-frequency resonances of an ionospheric waveguide (Schumann resonances) and changes in human encephalograms in the frequency range of 6-16 Hz has been studied. The results obtained with the use of synchronized monitoring suggest that such contingency, expressed as indices of cross-correlation function, is statistically significant, varying from 0.12 to 0.65 at α = 0.95. It has been established that contingency is largely determined by the current level of solar and geomagnetic activity. © Nauka/Interperiodica 2006.
Source: elibrary.ru...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DamaSan
reply to post by crazydaisy

Changes in the ionosphere have been shown to impact human brainwave activity. I'm probably going to have to go dig up a link now unless someone else has one ready... has to do with Schumann resonance.

If reading this post made you think about HAARP, then good for you

It has to be some type of high frequency sound or something, thats the only plausible explanation that the birds all die at the exact same time. They are being hit with something that kills them immediately. It would also explain the fish kills, it can be done under water also, and it can explain the bats and the bees and all of the other things that are dying in clusters. Its something that we humans cannot hear .... its really scares me to think that when they are ready, they can change the frequency and do the same thing to humans...anyone else feel a little worried ????

Thats my take on it !!!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by crazydaisy
If it is expected to happen to larger mammals and people we need to be prepared. And I am not fear mongering, just using common sense.

Funny you mention that. Been looking up effects of this genetically modified Monsanto crop stuff and ran into this article from 2006

Mass Deaths in Sheep Grazing on Bt Cotton

At least 1 820 sheep were reported dead after grazing on post-harvest Bt cotton crops; the symptoms and post-mortem findings strongly suggest they died from severe toxicity. This was uncovered in a preliminary investigation conducted by civil society organisations in just four villages in the Warangal district of Andhra Pradesh in India. The actual problem is likely to be much greater.

It cannot be mere coincidence that similar Bt toxins from the soil bacterium Bacillus thuringiensis incorporated in the genetically modified crops are involved in all these cases; but the regulators have done nothing. Things are so bad that the European Commission levelled an accusation of bias towards the biotech industry against its own food safety regulatory body (“European Food Safety Authority criticised of GMO bias”, this series).

www.i-sis.org.uk...

I totally can believe the Monsanto crap, the animals that eat GMO crops are as good as dead. TPTB have different ways of offing everything....this is getting scary.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This post caught my eye under the bird kill story in the Daily Mail It explains why this happens and will keep happening.

Scaremongering. ------------ Grackles fly in flocks of over 20,000 birds. A couple of hundred dead on a bridge or side of the highway is completely normal. It happens when the flock lands on or near the road and then flys across it when a lorry goes racing through at 70MPH.----------------- Go to Youtube and search for "Blackbird migration Illinois" ----------Picture a flock like that landing on a bridge with 70MPH traffic.-------------- Is it really so surprising that you find a few hundred dead every now and then?--------------------- BTW, this is a complete non-story in the US. It happens every year.

- Completely Average, Somewhere,

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Here is that video ( please click the youtube link below the video as the author has forbidden embedding)

edit on 14-1-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I've been almost positive for YEARS now that GM foods/seeds...fake foods...are what's doing the bees in and the birds too. A while back (5-6 years now?) there was a small study that showed that a lot of the early disappearing bees, particularly in England and maybe California or Australia, as I recall, were near Monsanto test fields..It just makes sense that they would die if they weren't receiving nutrients from foods they expect to receive them from or even that pesticides would be killing them. Lawn pesticides killed quite a few owls in our neighborhood a few years back. The owls have since left the area. So anyway, it's very interesting to me what you've mentioned here about Monsanto. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

So, both these incidents, Alabama with 300 birds, and the one in Cali with 100 birds were both caused by trucks? Show us the trucks. I'm not believing it until I see a truck that looks like Big Bird. Until then, then come up with something better!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
On my thread The earth is cracling up ,I postulated that the bird deaths is coinciding with solar flare activty and these latest deaths seem to varify this as a flare arriving at earth is due today,check my thread I recieved some criticim but it appears apparent now,great post OP we need all this info its no coincidence.something is affecting our sun and our geomagnetic and now geological north pole as the sun has risen two days early at the north pole.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

Link to early sun rise
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
''According to wildlife biologist Bill Gates,...''

The birds may have flown into Windows and crashed!

Peace

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

It could very well be a combination of factors too. Magnetic pole shift. Flare activity (which even where it's cold can be very targeted in spots), and the food issues.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by gringoboy

It could very well be a combination of factors too. Magnetic pole shift. Flare activity (which even where it's cold can be very targeted in spots), and the food issues.

Certainly so but considering the sun is firing up big time in small space of time if our geomagnetic field does`nt fire up in time then more weird animal deaths and afects to us,I live in hope !

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Could it be the bird flu???

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thesickness
I find the mass die offs strange. Yeah i know a lot of posters are gonna come say "stuff like the has happened before and it will happen again" and im sure it will, but as to me and a lot of other posters it feels new, and there is always the possibility that this time it could be something i suppose. Anyways, monsanto seeds huh? I never thought of that, but hey regardless if it is or isn't the case, its food for thought. (no pun intended)
I've been around for quite a few years and have never heard birds dying off like this.but yea monsanto seeds(never heard that theory before) could be a possibility it sounds more plausible than fireworks,drinking and all the other lame reasons that were given for the birds falling from the sky dead.I'll even take the ufo theory over the official one,the way it's going they can't hide the truth much longer.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Could it be the bird flu???

So bird fish flu,...mmmm strange

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I wonder if HAARP is testing it's Scalar Weapons on Stun. If so we probably don't have long until it is people not just birds and fish.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join