It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFO Getting Water In Australia,Witnesses Talk About It

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Oh no Annella, I do believe these eye witness accounts. I just don't believe what they have seen is a ufo. Ufo/aliens etc are all satan's work, you might as well say you just saw satan himself drinking water from the lake.




posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth01
Oh no Annella, I do believe these eye witness accounts. I just don't believe what they have seen is a ufo. Ufo/aliens etc are all satan's work, you might as well say you just saw satan himself drinking water from the lake.


Thats cool chickadee. Good you believe the accounts though....hope yet!!


I am peeved we dont have a good body of water close by, well unless seawater counts!



posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Well I now overlook the waters this happened over, not that Ive seen anything since. Many people around here have had sightings, it is one of Australias 'hot spots'.

There is no doubt it happened. Check out this site & search for "Gosford". Official NSW Police records of the event. The cops are still looking for answers, I know that for a fact.

policeufo.com...



posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38
 



Wow!! What an amazing site, and I only took a few minutes to arrive at that conclusion! I am gonna be busy next few hours checking it out thats for sure.

I have to say that even having a site like this available for police etc to post is deserving of a huge
.

Cant take it away from the ' Ockers'...they do things right!


Well...most of the time.

edit on 14-1-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth01
Satan makes me so mad at how he tries to fool everyone,


A long long time ago... in a Galaxy not that far away...

There was a war between Alien factions. The Battle ground was our solar system. In the end one side 'won' the other side 'lost', though the war is still on today...

The good guys lost that battle... and the bad guys have dominated religion since that time.


Lucifer, the 'Bringer of Light' tried to educate mankind... let him exercise his free will... That Reptilian in the garden... Eve must have been used to talking to Reptilians because she showed no surprise that it spoke to her...

Now that other guy... the one some call 'god' well he wants blind obedience... gets miffed a lot and throws hissy fits. When he has one of his fits he Nukes Sodom and Gomorah... then zaps Mankind and all the innocent critters by drowning the lot of em

:shk:

More people have died, been tortured, etc in his name than in Lucifer's.... The Inquisition, the Crusades.... many more.

The Jews, Muslims and Christians all worship the same god, yet they kill each other over man's interpretation of what god wants...

Lucifer and the Fallen Ones got a bad rap for over 2000 years...

"The Lord is thy Shepherd... thou shall not want..." Yep all the little sheep that the Church maintains as it's flock..

And what does a good shepherd do? FLEECES his sheep regularly


Besides since the whole lot of em are not of this Earth, they are all Aliens anyway... we just need to be sure we are siding with the right team

edit on 14-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
Very interesting video indeed.

I have long fathomed the possibility of ET's coming to earth to gather water.

The region I used to live in has an enormous lake system and there has been a multitude of alleged UFO sightings in the area.



Oh dear. Well, I guess there will be no ET's to save us all; they will be dumbed down with fluoride, too. You'd think if they were so smart, they'd find a better source of water than this polluted planet.



posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I can believe the water theory to an extent.

Last year in June 2010 my husband was on his annual fishing trip on the James River in Richmond. He called me about seeing lots of weird lights in the sky one night. The next morning hesaid it was on their news. This link thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com... has a like image he witnessed.

He said it happened atleast 5 nights out of the 7 , and the folks who live beside the river say it happens quite frequently. For the record he is a nonbeliever and it freaked him out.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Official fact;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

please go to this thread instead please.

I was there & I reported it.

HADES



posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Truth01
Satan makes me so mad at how he tries to fool everyone,


A long long time ago... in a Galaxy not that far away...

There was a war between Alien factions. The Battle ground was our solar system. In the end one side 'won' the other side 'lost', though the war is still on today...

The good guys lost that battle... and the bad guys have dominated religion since that time.


Lucifer, the 'Bringer of Light' tried to educate mankind... let him exercise his free will... That Reptilian in the garden... Eve must have been used to talking to Reptilians because she showed no surprise that it spoke to her...

Now that other guy... the one some call 'god' well he wants blind obedience... gets miffed a lot and throws hissy fits. When he has one of his fits he Nukes Sodom and Gomorah... then zaps Mankind and all the innocent critters by drowning the lot of em

:shk:

More people have died, been tortured, etc in his name than in Lucifer's.... The Inquisition, the Crusades.... many more.

The Jews, Muslims and Christians all worship the same god, yet they kill each other over man's interpretation of what god wants...

Lucifer and the Fallen Ones got a bad rap for over 2000 years...

"The Lord is thy Shepherd... thou shall not want..." Yep all the little sheep that the Church maintains as it's flock..

And what does a good shepherd do? FLEECES his sheep regularly


Besides since the whole lot of em are not of this Earth, they are all Aliens anyway... we just need to be sure we are siding with the right team

edit on 14-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)


Lucifer is weak. His demons *cough* aliens are weak - otherwise they would not flee from Jesus if they were all powerful. Christians - holy-spirit filled humans who know and love Jesus do not kill. Jesus himself taught this. Either way what you say is proof we are in a spiritual war.



posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Well that explains how those strange Hairtail keep turning up in the Hawkesbury river for a couple of weeks each year before dissapearing.

My apologies everyone, I may have unwittingly caught and eaten a few aliens over the years. Ooops .




posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle
Well that explains how those strange Hairtail keep turning up in the Hawkesbury river for a couple of weeks each year before dissapearing.

My apologies everyone, I may have unwittingly caught and eaten a few aliens over the years. Ooops .



Did they taste good? Like chicken?

Maybe they are better roasted in a light virgin oil with a little herbs...mmmm, time to go eat now.



posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com... For the record he is a nonbeliever and it freaked him out.

Why, what's so freaky about a triangle with three lights? HAve you never heard of the TR-3B?

TR-3B



posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm with the cynics on this one. Ten to fifteen minutes they were watching this, and no viddy?

I propose it is some military flying object, leased by halliburton, in an effort to act as a cover for the poisoned world water supply. Ohh, the lights were penetrating the water, what were they doing to it?
edit on 14-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
Maybe some bird sh*t on UFO and they were washing it.
Just a thought
.


Yes, and now the ufo's have come back to take revenge on the birds of earth. and all so drop off some dead fish they accidently sucked up with the water

edit on 14-1-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black
 

The orb performed flight manuavers exactly as explained in my prior post, I was required to "offically" report this to the CDSSC in Canberra as part of my duties being an eyewitness along with 30 other civilians who were in attendance that eveing. This was during "Desert Storm#1" and we were on the 2nd highest ever security alert at that time.

Refer to my prior post and link, please read

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For the religious who believe we demons/satan etc. EZEKIAL must have their been describing SATAN when he was taken up by g*d.

Also, your current Pope is a paedophile, prior to his appointment he was the sicko that told the entire priesthood to sweep it under the table using rhetoric, threats, discommunication, bribes etc. His name was Bishop Ratzinger and his brother in Germany has also recently been implicated in this vile practice.

You can also look at the many paintings by catholics that show discoid craft in their paintings, the religious writings of being taken up, the visions etc. If your g*d was so loving and truthful why lie, deliver pestilence disease, retribution etc like an angry toddler??

So when you have "visions" or speak in tongues "glassalia", I'd be thinking you've had a bit more than a "few herbs" especially when you talk to inanimate objects in your house; eg: religious icons, but when you read your bible, were you also told not to worship fake idols.

Apart from the fact that catholocism still can't abide by the 10 commandments in anyway shape or form and continue to do so even by the bloody Pope!!!

But yet, even the Pope recognises ET life, go ask his head scientist at his observatory.

Good luck with your faithless faith of destruction and retribution.

Oh, and by the way, unless you've actually had close encounters of a personal nature, read your bloody bible, it's riddled with anecdotes.


HADES



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join