It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians have infiltrated this guy's router!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
eBay auction link

ASUS RT-N16 Wireless Router Tomato/DD-WRT compatible
customer product rating 5.05.0/51 product review
Item condition: Used
Ended: Jan 13, 201109:18:08 PST
Bid history:
14 bids
Winning bid: US $69.50

Used Asus RT-N16 wireless router. This router is compatible with DD-WRT and Tomato firmwares. It has the latest stock Asus firmware loaded and comes with the power adapter. It is fully functional and can also be used as a repeater to extend wireless range of any repeater capable wireless router.

The reason I'm selling this is because I believe Reptilian hybrid human hackers have hacked into it and have replaced some internal parts of it which allows them to remotely telnet and ssh into it immediately after i install a new firmware. This allows them to replace it with their own version which allows them to have remote admin access and allows them to peak at my secret formula for turning soft drinks into beer.

If you would like to get your hands on alien source code and hardware and are an expert in decompiling source code and reverse engineering electronics hardware, you will not want to pass up this opportunity to acquire this serious alien technology that could free mankind.

Due to legal reasons, I cannot guarantee that this wireless router does in fact contain said alien technologies. Expert debunkers and skeptics are also welcomed to place bids on this device. The auction is open to all but it would probably be better for mankind if the winner was an expert garage mad-scientist working to free mankind from alien deception and manipulation.

So, if you are Bob Lazar, Steward Swerdlow, George Noory, Eric Von Daniken, Lex Lonewolf, Art Bell, or anyone important in the UFO alien field of research, you will know that this is a one in a lifetime opportunity for humans. This could be the "one giant mis-step for aliens" and, "the one giant leap for mankind".

As there is danger of this auction setting off a huge global bidding frenzy, it will be limited to a 5-day auction only. However, just as a precaution, it is advised that you identify a readily available secondary internet access point such as your local public library, your neighbor's free wifi, coffee shop wifi, etc. You've been warned of this and I will not be held responsible for any psychotic outbursts related to sudden internet shutdown or slowdown.

Cosmic accounting formula appraisal for the wireless router puts it between $45.00 to $500,000.00. Several percent of the proceeds will be donated to the IRS. The rest will go towards my December 21st, 2012 survival fund.

Delivery of device will be via uniformed courier service and package will be assigned a unique tracking number which will allow the winning bidder to track it from space using google maps.

I love the fact that the winning bid was probably about what you'd pay for this thing brand new in a store.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
And I thought I was nuts.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Fess up. It was you who bought it...
edit on 13/1/11 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hahaha Love it!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
made my day.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
And i missed this? Damn the luck

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
this is exactly what happens when you stay inside all day and you dont have any friends.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
ahahaha
danger will robinson

top topics

join