It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX NEWS reports FAMINE will come to America!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
reply to post by MMPI2

Really, any political figures come to mind when talking about fair and balanced fox. Just the ones on the payroll, who would that be for a fair and balanced new souce?

Do what, now?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Rice price remain stable, excellent. But US wheat and corn futures rised about 50%.

Analysis: Ample supply spares rice from food price squeeze

The chart for wheat price

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Well old rich pedophiles control our food and water so let me make a prediction. Since water is the new oil and w drought and tapping into lake vostok expect to see 14 million year old pure drinking water for the rich at 50 $ a bottle just a thought.Vostok springs "drown yourself in luxury"ha ha you heard it here first folks

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
These sensationalistic reports of famine seem to resurface time and time again. Every time there is a drought or other major weather issue or price increase or gas increase or inflation or deflation or natural disaster we get a piece about how the US and the world are going into famine. I remember a few years ago when they said all the rice in asia was going to vanish due to weather and fungus issues and that billions would starve. Then it was the bird flue, swine flu, and all that contributing to a breakdown in society and famine.

It really is nothing more then sensationalism and how these news channels choose to spin it in order to increase ratings, get people talking about their channel, and to sell sponsor products (gold, seed vaults, etc).

I do believe there are many issues, but this is just another example of sensationalism.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
God,Gold or superior entities help us,allways suspected it,FEMA camps now has a answer.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
Yet another MSM report showcasing the upcoming food shortages and sky rocketing prices as global disasters wreak havoc on our natural resources. What's it going to take to satisfy the skeptics?

I'm personally tired of hearing "this has all happened before", "nothing to see here", "don't worry about it" etc. IMHO, this has NOT happened before...at least not simultaneously.

Not all foods come from South America, sure, some prices will go up, But, and this can truly depend on your location, Where I live, I don't ever see a shortage of food. Also, South America is a big plush place, one should have no issues with food down there. I agree, that changes in locations due to rains, drought, whatever, will affect shipping's of goods and services. Famine happens all the time, poeple thrive on living in areas that do not produce foods, they rely on importing such services, when those services go down, they have famine. Their are also many cultures around the globe that aren't truly human. they just sit around and starve to death instead of making an effort, I hate to be cold blooded about those types of people, but one must make an effort to live. All this money people donate to these types, and nothing gets done. 30 years ago they could have went over and built irrigation and taught farming, by now, they would be self sufficient. IDK .

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
No american is going to die in a famine.
Most of us are about 30 pounds overweight anyways. We got plenty of gut to outlast a famine.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

I am always worrying about the food shortages. With so many countries unable to grow food, over population and know these radicale floods taking out crops in countries that have been able to grow food it worsens. yep people need to take this more seariously or they will be the ones frantically searching for food to feed their little ones. not godd

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Famine ANYWHERE in the world is a strong possibility.
-Weather unstable (hints of mini ice age coming) and weather modification
-Farmers and farmlands in US being destroyed or harder to maintain because of government and GMO crooks
-Government making it impossible to grow your own food or collect rain water from your own backyard
-Crop failures around the globe / natural disasters / weather-related disasters
-Economies collapsing
-Over population / reduced resources
-Looting of stores in under half an hour if there is a major disaster and people panic

There are a lot of variables...could happen....food shortages ARE a possibility.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Yes indeed. When famine hits and gasoline goes through the roof, we'll be forced to walk and ride our bikes. But alas....if you don't have a license plate on your bike, you'll be fined.
Soon we'll need a 'pass' to leave our homes!

Can we be ANYMORE imprisoned people? I mean really?????????????????

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Global famine was my top pick for potential 2011 doom. The thing that is going to really surprise people is how hard the US will be hit.

S&F

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

bingo! and even then, F has not earned much credibility over the other talking head shows out there IMHO.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

Yeah. I read somewhere that almost a million people rely upon a food pantry for a portion of their food. It seems like $100 at the grocery store buys almost nothing nowadays. I buy in bulk wherever possible and instead of tossing the coupons from the Sunday paper in the garbage, I keep what I may buy or use.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius
Global famine was my top pick for potential 2011 doom. The thing that is going to really surprise people is how hard the US will be hit.

S&F

Thanks for the post! It never ceases to amaze me how many people are still so quick to write this off as "we've been through this before", blah, blah, blah.... As I mentioned in the OP, isolated incedences occur on an annual basis, what's alarming is the global convergence of everything. As time goes on, it's going to be very difficult, if not impossible for the skeptics to debunk the actual situation. I 100% agree with you, 2011 is going to go down in history as the year of change....mark my words

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by line junkie 01

It's going to over $ 5.00 a gallon . That's already being announced . That will completely fail our economy . They ( NWO ) are going to tear America down so that they can build us back like they want us . That way we will fit into their "Level Plating Field " . Say on the same level as China .

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamanistic

While you are looking for something else to crack on , look at < Eugenics Quotes > . Then check the news about food riots and then Fox News where they announced that there will be famine in America . If our birds keep on dying the grasshoppers will multiply and eat all of the vegetation . There goes vegetables , hay for those cows , with the fish dying , excessive crop spraying thus poisoning us and the rivers ect. Then on top of that food prices are expected to rise dramatically just like where those food riots are going on . Party on dude !

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by freedish

Ice cream is not a necessity. Gas has NOT doubled in the same amount of time. I haven't drove in about 16 months, but am fairly certain the prices haven't rose more than 25% in the last six months, if even that.

You obviously don't have sugar cravings like me! hehehe
also i'm pretty sure where I live it has...i remember it was at 2.10 ish a year ago...now its approaching 3.10. that maybe not be a double increase but that's still a lot!
edit on 14-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

I just went to Publix to pick up some ice cream. $2.89 a gallon.

I remember about 6 months ago it was at 1.16 (the cheap stuff) and now it's more than doubled!

That's not good. And it's the same story with gas prices. It seems inflation is no joke! I'm not surprised though, economists and people like Glenn Beck have been warning this would happen. I really hope there isn't a famine though.

Yep!! And you have to take a loan out to buy cereal!
Gas prices are already over $3.00 here in Memphis

And I saw that country on CNN today rioting about food prices

Will we even riot??

edit on 15-1-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

mmmmmm Ice Cream from what i have seen you cant even get a full gallon any more..Giants' own brand is only 1.75 qts. the rest(name brand) are 1.5

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthworm Jim

I do believe that the World Bank will not make loans to a country unless that country controls the ownership of the water aquifer . Have you noticed the Regulatory Agencies that have popped up controlling water management . Now food management is in the Congress . What about air control ??? answer Carbon Tax . Carbon Tax will fund the NWO .

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join