It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX NEWS reports FAMINE will come to America!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
reply to post by MMPI2

Good point, but why does Fox 'News' state that they are fair and balanced, when it's not the case?

I guess for the same reason that CNN calls itself "The Most Trusted Name in News" when it clearly is not to be trusted at all.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Agreed i paid $4 dollars for a tomato today, $4 dollars, theres your proof, last year i was paying $4 dollars for 3 of them. Here it comes guys, move out of the major cities now, once Police state starts its going to be bad....

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Since the MSM outlets keep hoaxing us all the time, maybe anything that uses the MSM as a source should go to the HOAX bin?

I know right? That would be so awesome.

It'll never happen though. The MSM are so powerful even among the community that claims to not believe in it. It's still the only real source anyone trusts even though we have an endless list of the blatant lies we were told and have been proven false since...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Just some advice people stock up on Dried beans, and other stuff you can store along time, can goods, powdered milk (Yuk) but better than none, Rice, etc etc etc.......
Cause i love you all, but i gotta feed my family...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Stl Steve

All news consist of infomercials , advertisement and fully edited news . If we continue to have the Internet you can check out Codex Alimentarius and the World Trade Organization . I am not against the Jewish people or Israel but look at who owns all of the news media and movie and television industries . I'm sure you remember back when big agricorps bought all of the failed farmers . Ever wondered why they failed ? It's called vertical integration where the farmer gets nothing for his crop because the Agricorps sets the commodities prices extremely low and makes it up on the top end . The independent farmer is failed on purpose . So the Agricorp gets rid if the competition and gets his land too! Then they can charge as much as want . And they do want .
Also you can control people with food without firing a shot . The NWO is all about control!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
There is nothing to fear or worry about. For all is as it should be. All is in order. So...just chill out and enjoy the ride boys and girls. PEACE,Love and light.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

My bad, I didn't watch the last half of the vid first time around - when I see prophetseer I hardly ever watch it. It does appear we have another crisis on the way. I have been stocking up on non-perishable food for the past year and will continue to do so as long as I can. I gave up on box cereal a long time ago - I do buy oats by bulk, rice is still affordable - stock up while you can. We are going to have to learn to shop very very wisely.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

So we both agree that they're BS?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
There is nothing to fear or worry about. For all is as it should be. All is in order. So...just chill out and enjoy the ride boys and girls. PEACE,Love and light.

Sorry but I have to laugh at this post, thank you for the prime example I was referring to in the OP

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

reply to post by MMPI2

So we both agree that they're BS?

I would have to say that CNN is far more BS - ier than FOX.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

So it's just a matter of degree?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I just paid $3.13 a gallon. That is getting pretty bad in my opinion. Butter is getting outragous too.
edit on 13-1-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

reply to post by MMPI2

So it's just a matter of degree?

Is what a matter of degree?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by unityemissions

I just paid $3.13 a gallon. That is getting pretty bad in my opinion. Butter is getting outragous too.
edit on 13-1-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

Agreed. Please note that the cheap peak oil comes in cycles. We went through our first cycle in the 2005-2008 period. The recession caused the prices to drop due to supply/demand. It is now going to go back up and it seems likely this cycle will peak a bit higher than the last. Meaning, whatever you paid a few years back when the prices were extraordinarily high will be toppled this time around. It also means that the cost of practically everything else will increase, due to the use of petroleum products in both production & transportation.

Please, everyone who is concerned with their financial security for the future already, do your family well and start stocking up a little bit of necessities now. Nothing drastic, just a little bit of what you can each check until you feel more secure.

Be safe everyone.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

degrees meaning truthfullness. you seem to think that fox news is the most trustworthy new source, is my assumption wrong?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
adapt and overcome or parish is all i can tell you

all the beans and rice you can store isn't going to ever be enough if a real famine were to occur...no one but the government infrastructure has the ability to survive, because we allotted them that power and finance and they sure as hell aren't going to share anything if push comes to shove.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

reply to post by MMPI2

degrees meaning truthfullness. you seem to think that fox news is the most trustworthy new source, is my assumption wrong?

Yeah. With the caveat that pure, 100% unbiased objectivism is impossible to attain, the newscasters on Fox tend to be as objective in saying the news as is possible.

CNN, MSNBC, etc. crossed the propaganda threshold a long time ago.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

That was my exact first thought, too! It wouldn't hurt all of us now, would it? There are things we can do to prevent starvation like growing our own gardens and canning our own food. If you don't have that skill then maybe if I was one of those people I might be concerned. Me? Not concerned.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Famine? In America? That's nonsense,
! The only creature on this planet that need worry about famine would be the last creature left standing.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Really, any political figures come to mind when talking about fair and balanced fox. Just the ones on the payroll, who would that be for a fair and balanced new souce?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join