It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would the world be a better place if Hitler had won the 2nd World War?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
to krs: he didn't win, did he? That pretty much says it all, don't you think? Why would a loser be better for society? He was really good at being a coward, though. He took his own life and couldn't face the opposition nor surrender. He was easy, took the easy way; easy is as easy does.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
If Hitler had his way, and only his chosen few were left on the planet, he might've given the public secret technology / renewable energy / ET information.. There wouldn't be a reason to hold it back would there?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

The only reason he never won was because he stupidly tried to attack Russia. If he had any common sense he would have won the war

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
If you wanna know how the world it would be if the axis had won the war i suggest 2 books:

Fatherland-Robert Harris
and
The man in the high castle-Philip K. Dick

You will find out that the world wouldn't be much different than today.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
From what I have read the one real element that Hitler hoped could be avoided was a confrontation with Britain, as peace with Britain would have changed the whole direction of the War.

Now if he had managed that aspect then perhaps the whole story would have been different..

Imagine the power of a combines European Fleet... or the power of the combined armies of Europe and the European Colonial lands.

Britain was a safe haven from many exiled European Govs, European Royalty and European Armies to continue the fight, and a place to call the people of Europe and European Colonies to resist the Axis.

Without Britain where would they have gone? and in the end making the choice (for whatever reason) bankrupted the nation.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by krs678

absolutely NO. If he had won, not only the jews would be eliminated, but other races also. He was about arion control, only the perfect can live, the perfect his sick mind decided who was perfect and who is not. O my gawd NO WAY

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I think if Hitler won, the world would be better. I don't believe most of the anti-Hitler war propaganda. When the US goes to war with someone, they demonize and lie about them, and spread false propaganda to make it "ok" and good to be killing them. I don't even believe Hitler was a racist, though I do think he was Germanic ethnocentrist. We don't realize he had Arab Muslim regiments within the Nazi arny, and we allies with Japan, and even many top Generals had Jewish blood. Hitler's only 2 negatives were his ethnocentrism, and anti-semitism, but we have to realize at this time, the USA and UK also had these same things. Jews were on ships trying to some to the USA, and we turned them back.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by krs678

Iv always thought that same thing. People would argue that it would only be one race that's realy not an argumemt because I don't car of race. I believe in one human race. Maybe if he had won it would have been the last war and humanity would have been advanced already. I dont realy believe. In history book. The bushes sold them stuff. Fox news helped with propaganda. Im sure we don't know the whole story.
and yes I think what he did was wrong. All nations uniting is
a pipe dream. His method was probably the only way. Sorry for not being politically corect.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
in other words, hitler was right and the rest of my family should have been killed.
i have no right to the life i live, i should not be alive due to the fact my grandpa escaped warsaw before the roundup.
my entire family should have been cleansed, it would have stopped us jews from continuing to breed.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
if the germans had won the war then the world would be populated by white people only. and people are making out that hitler was some sort of super leader, this is the guy who cheated his way into dictator ship, germany was only really made great again by people like goerring and himmler who were the real brains behind it. hitler was the guy who lost the war for germany because of his bad descisions

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hmmm...so much to consider here.
1) Hitler believed in forced labor from non-Germans for the benefit of Germans.
2) Hitler believed in cruel medical experiments on non-Germans.
3) Hitler was a Fascist.
4) Hitler broke his word repeatedly to all.
5) Hitler killed over 11 million non-Germans in about 6 years.
6) Hitler was as racist as any one person could possibly be.
7) Hitler hated blacks, Arabs and Orientals as well as Jews.
8) Hitler banned guns so he could do whatever he wanted in Germany. An unarmed populace is the servant of any government that presides over it.

That enough to chew on?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by UKmonster

hitler was the guy who lost the war for germany because of his bad descisions

tends to happen with egomaniacs.
stalin, mao, the list goes on.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

but i'm still waiting for proof that those gas chambers really existed.

Why don't you go ask the survivors?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y

Originally posted by RizeorDie

but i'm still waiting for proof that those gas chambers really existed.

Why don't you go ask the survivors?

or at least go poke around a bit.

here's a good spot,

actual films

now, the question is, are you claiming that this is all a set up?
even the films shot by germans themselves?
edit on 14-1-2011 by rubbertramp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by krs678

Apart from the obvious answer of No!...of course not!

Although the war didnt go exactly to plan for Hitler I would not be so sure about some of the other movers and shakers within the Nazi establishment.
There are several well documented ties between these people and various string pullers of the time in the US (Bush dynasty and their cronies etc.), and operation Paperclip afforded anonymity and high up positions within the American Gov and military to anyone useful or well connected enough.
The US's rise as a superpower over this time is probably no coincidence so, in a way, although Germany and Hitler failed, the people and powerbase just shifted west.
edit on 14-1-2011 by lnr42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2011 by lnr42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yes, killing all those millions of people because they had a different view. ya that would be great for this world. might want to rethink that one. whether he made advances in science or not it came with the cost of blood and lots of it.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by krs678

the answer is no. even if it could be a more tecnologically advanced world, everyone not arian would have been enslaved or killed.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Landru
Alot depends on how Hitler won the war - defeats the USSR? Britain surrenders? Does he have an A-bomb? Has he declared War on the U.S.? How does that workout?

No way I see it ending in facist paradise like the Starship Troopers world.

If you've only seen that crummy movie and not read the book I can understand that fascist remark. The book was anything but.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mutante

The world at this present time seems to be divided up into several sections ,but it seems to come down to ; the haves and the have nots.
There are the people in the west with lots more than they really need,then there are the people in the 3rd world who barely have enough to live.There is the west which seems to be controlling and exploitating the mineral and oil producing Countries which interestingly seem to be impoverished and unstable ones,This Empire building seems to be greed on speed from which only a elite few are benefiting from,
Well maybe that's is what Hitler and his party wanted for his Country,his racist and his "we are Superior to most other Countries attitude"does seem unlike today's world,The hatred of the Jewish people i don't fully understand but it seem like that same hatred still goes on now in places like Bosnia,Iraq and Uganda where ethnic cleansing have gone on in recent years
History shows that Hitler lost the War ,perhaps because the conquering of Europe and Russia in five years was too ambitious but over ten years it would of probably succeeded.I think he turned east too soon personally .
Here is the what if....
Suppose Stalingrad had fallen ,then Moscow?All the Jewish and so-call sub human people gone the complete European-Russian region under one flag.
25yrs on, a continental sized state with a single curriculum and religion would it of worked? The next goal of the Nazis could of been the Asian and African continents. Would a Nazi genocidal attitude have been enough to conquer them?Would some of today impoverished countries be the way they are today or would they of been"cleansed clean"and their society begun again? Would that be better than the long term struggle faced by people without even the basic food and water .That does sound harsh and cold reading back a few lines over what Ive wrote but another 50-100 years on would the world not be a better more peaceful place under one government rule with one religion ,bread costing the same in France as it does in Ethiopia with one currency for all .The divisions in the world of today are costing countless lives maybe one Country with an iron fist could be the way forward

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealAmericanPatriot
Hmmm...so much to consider here.
1) Hitler believed in forced labor from non-Germans for the benefit of Germans.
2) Hitler believed in cruel medical experiments on non-Germans.
3) Hitler was a Fascist.
4) Hitler broke his word repeatedly to all.
5) Hitler killed over 11 million non-Germans in about 6 years.
6) Hitler was as racist as any one person could possibly be.
7) Hitler hated blacks, Arabs and Orientals as well as Jews.
8) Hitler banned guns so he could do whatever he wanted in Germany. An unarmed populace is the servant of any government that presides over it.

That enough to chew on?

Pretty much...

...this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join