It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Again! U.S. contractor tied to child sex trade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Again! U.S. contractor tied to child sex trade

www.wnd.com

A U.S. defense contractor has been caught – again – in a child sex scandal, this time over bacha bazi – the Afghan cultural tradition of "boy play" – after employees allegedly hired young boys to dress up in women's clothing and dance and potentially to be sold for sex

The U.S. State Department has called the Afghan practice of owning "dancing boys" a "culturally sanctioned form of male rape."

"How can you fall in love if you can't see her face," one 29-year-old Afghan man asked. "We can see t
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
A quick understanding of what exactly this is:

“Bacha bazi” — banned under the Taliban, but now making a big comeback in Afghanistan — involves forcing small boys dressed in women’s clothing to dance in front of howling men. After the dancing, the boys are auctioned off to the highest bidder for rape.

www.thenewamerican.com...

Amazing that Dyncorp stooped so low that they acted like a party planner for something so bad even the Taliban banned it.

“The entertainment for the evening [at the party] was bacha bazi boys, whose pimps were paid so the boys would sing and dance for the recruits and then be raped by them afterward,” the organization said. “That's your tax dollars at work — fighting terrorism and extremism in [Afghanistan] by trafficking little boys for sex with cops-in-training.”

We need to stop paying taxes plain and simple!!!

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
ive never paid taxes and never will I also have never asked for the government to give me anything
I pay taxes when I buy things and pay for gas that should be all the tax they need from me, I do not support the war or our government because of this exact thing that is how the entire military and government works.

God bless america

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Just for context... from

FY 2006 Defense Dept Budget Hearing
House Armed Services Committee
C-Span
Cynthia McKinney Grills Donald Rumsfeld

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Tear em a new one sweetheart these are the questions that should be answered and it doesn't seem like they have very good answers to me.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by belowabovetopsecret
It is indeed unfortunate that McKinney is no longer in office. I voted for her presidency in 2008. See wikipedia on her.

Cynthia McKinney
...served as a Commissioner in The Citizens' Commission on 9-11. On October 26, 2004, she was among 100 prominent Americans and 40 family members of those who were killed on 9/11 who signed the 9/11 Truth Movement statement, calling for new investigations into unexplained aspects of the 9/11 events.[6] McKinney was re-elected to the House in November 2004, following her successor's run for Senate. In Congress, she advocated unsealing records pertaining to the CIA's role in assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr., and the murder of Tupac Shakur and continued to criticize the Bush Administration over the 9/11 attacks. She supported anti-war legislation and introduced articles of impeachment against President Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney, and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.

See also this news story about imprisonment in Israel for Gaza relief.

Cynthia McKinney Remains Imprisoned in Israel After Gaza-Bound Boat Is Seized
Published July 02, 2009
| FOXNews.com
"We were in international waters on a boat delivering humanitarian aid to people in Gaza when the Israeli Navy ships surrounded us and illegally threatened us, dismantled our navigation equipment, boarded and confiscated the ship," she said in a statement, adding that they were immediately taken into custody.

edit on 13-1-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

so she is currently being held?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by belowabovetopsecret
No, I guess I shouldn't have left that hanging like that.

McKinney was held at the Givon immigration detention center in Ramle, until she was released on July 5.[83] The Israeli government would have released McKinney and her fellow activists immediately had they signed deportation papers; however, McKinney at least initially refused to sign, arguing that she could not be sure of what the papers, written in Hebrew, said, and that the papers would require them to admit that they were in violation of Israel's blockade, which they deny.[84][85][86][87][88] According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Israeli officials stated that the "Palestinian Authority and the rest of the international community had agreed to the off-shore blockade to prevent arms smuggling into Gaza."[86] The Palestinian Chronicle reports that such an agreement to the off-shore blockade never happened. "No Palestinians have agreed nor did the international community agree to a blockade of Gaza by land or Sea."[89] On June 17, 2009, a group of United Nations agencies and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) called for an end to Israel's blockade of the Gaza Strip.[90]

On July 7, 2009, McKinney was deported to the United States
en.wikipedia.org...

CX

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
A question....is this Dynacorps as a whole who sanctioned this disgusting business of abusing kids like this, or is it more a case of few bad apples bringing the company name down by their horrendous actions?

I ask because whether it is a bad cop, a bad soldier, a bad corporation.....or one bad ATS member (think about that one if you will)......doesn't mean the rest of the organisation are like it.

I think we have to be carefull when tarring whole companies with the same brush, there will be the good among the rubbish.

CX.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CX
The main problem I have with these "security corporation" mercenary for profit outfits is the impunity in which they operate. The perps are almost never tried for their crimes in the countries in which the crimes are committed. More often than not, they get whisked off to the US and get fired from their jobs. The firing usually the only punishment they receive.

CX

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
reply to post by CX
The main problem I have with these "security corporation" mercenary for profit outfits is the impunity in which they operate. The perps are almost never tried for their crimes in the countries in which the crimes are committed. More often than not, they get whisked off to the US and get fired from their jobs. The firing usually the only punishment they receive.

Good point.

Then again, when you look at what is acceptable to do to children in some countries, i'm not sure it would make much difference being tried in that country.

They should be shipped back home and treated the same as any sex offender would be here.

CX.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CX
Things really seem to work backward in the US

Dyncorp and Halliburton Sex Slave Scandal Won't Go Away
Rumsfeld's effort to shift the blame away from the hierarchy at Dyncorp and onto the Dyncorp employees was a blatant attempt to hide the fact that human trafficking and sex slavery is a practice condoned by companies like Dyncorp and Halliburton subsidiaries like KBR.

What else are we to assume in light of recent revelations cited in the Chicago Tribune that Halliburton subsidiary KBR and Dyncorp lobbyists are working in tandem with the Pentagon to stall legislation that would specifically ban trafficking in humans for forced labor and prostitution by U.S. contractors?

And the employees themselves that are burned for blowing the whistle, like Kathryn Bolkovac who was sacked for reporting on Dyncorp officials who were involved in the Bosnian sex trade.

When you have the "right" connections in the US, you quite easily get away with any crime you wish. Those who mention the crimes are the ones punished.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
perversion and insaenly sick. stuff people like john wayne casey are made of in my eyes...i hope he gets locked up, like the rest of us taxpyers would. i should email obama, if htiers open door policy still, and demand a refund of every last tax penney ever taken from me, becaue of acts like this. i am not comfortable at all, being forced to help fund degenerats in our own pentagon and military

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
They made her look like she was crazy here in GA.

They played up the event where she got upset with a capital policeman that wanted her ID and made it look like she was acting - I really don't want to be offensive but the media played it to look like she was a dumb, uppity minority and played on the 'aggressive female' idea. (Women aren't supposed to be aggressive and minorities need to know their place with a lot of folks in Georgia, so she was pretty much assassinated by the media, IMO, which is a darn shame because she is a smart, smart cookie that had a penetrating intellect and would look into things that constituents wanted looked into- which is why she was dangerous to TPTB, I suppose.

The media called this latest revelation about Dyncorp 'dancing boys' which did nothing to convey that these little boys were sold as sex slaves, made to dress in women's clothing and dance in front of a room of leering men, sold to the highest bidder for sex, and often murdered.

And thanks for posting that video- Rumsfeld is a liar. That wasn't just one dyncorp employee and no one ever really did a thing. Bleh.

Oh but CNN has to carry that big astrology story front page. Yeah. If my head explodes, just from sheer frustration and outrage alone making my blood pressure shoot out the roof, will they consider me a terrorist?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
CEO fpr dynacorp, those involved, shoud be rounded up, tied n gaged, knelt onto a flaoting parade stand, tard n feathered for public humiliation....enough said. everything slight of doing a marie anntoinette on em* but how things are going now, up to the same old sneaky tricks in governemnt...maybe a littl beheading would hurt
get the point across

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
throw eggs and fecs at them too let em know this was and is NOT ok to get away with

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

If my head explodes, just from sheer frustration and outrage alone making my blood pressure shoot out the roof, will they consider me a terrorist?

I can see the headline now:

source:fake media just to format in box

Yet Another ATS member obsessed with "Government Corruption" explodes in Violence

hadriana, a member of notorious conspiracy theory website ATS has spontaneously exploded. This proves that mis-trust of government benevolence leads to violence. Among the obsessions revealed are the notions that "Rumsfeld is a liar" and that failed politician Cynthia McKinney was somehow smeared by the media. Detected also is a dangerous notion that main stream media outlets bury relevant stories of import in order to diffuse tension over "military-industrial-media criminal activities".

blah blah blah lets all mellow down and watch something entertaining.

edit on 14-1-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Grown men raping young boys for their own pleasure, amid the screams and blood?

Ick. That's some crazy other-side-of-the-world stuff for ya!

What? Oh...it happened here? At the hands of the Catholic church?

Get. Out.

Heretics.

top topics

join