It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan girl raped, killed by US troops

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by MMPI2

lol, she has a larger member than you.
not surprising, tho.
we were all amazed!

The amusing thing is he's bringing up the disgusting actions of a member of the American military in wartime to distract attention from the disgusting actions of members of the American military during wartime.

Who care if the rapist is one of the women who commit 1% of adult, violent rapes or one of the men who commit 99% of adult violent rapes. It's all appalling sexual abuse by military forces which had no right to be invading these countries in the first place.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by MMPI2

lol, she has a larger member than you.
not surprising, tho.
we were all amazed!

The amusing thing is he's bringing up the disgusting actions of a member of the American military in wartime to distract attention from the disgusting actions of members of the American military during wartime.

Who care if the rapist is one of the women who commit 1% of adult, violent rapes or one of the men who commit 99% of adult violent rapes. It's all appalling sexual abuse by military forces which had no right to be invading these countries in the first place.

hey, pal, the only reason I mentioned the data about female sex violence perpetrators is because some "doofus" stated plainly and with great conviction that "women don't rape."

I proved it wrong, then i went and proved that one very well documented case of sexual assault at the hands of a female soldier was committed in iraq.

furthermore, there is a group of posters here that are so sexist and gender biased (including you) that their own comments has betrayed their chauvanism....It has splashed nastily across ATS for everybody to see!

you people have lost on every single gender biased comment that you have made!

ADD: It is funny and more than a little ironic that you assume, based on no data at all, that I am a male.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnieG

Who said USA was the lone rapists? It's expected as most troops are morally absent anyways.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

you can't blame an entire army for what a few members of that army did. I respect the fact that our troops are there fighting for us so that we personally don't ahve to be. Of course, if it is proventhat the allegation is true, the man who committed the rape should be brought to justice...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by punctual
reply to post by MegaCurious

you can't blame an entire army for what a few members of that army did. I respect the fact that our troops are there fighting for us so that we personally don't ahve to be. Of course, if it is proventhat the allegation is true, the man who committed the rape should be brought to justice...

Okay lets go into the whole blame game thing for a sec. You are right but is your correct opinion in any way supposed to vindicate the US army? Forget the puppets and pawns ie. soldiers, lets deal with the army that military industrial complex/pentagon is controlling. This now privatized weapon of the elitists.

Is it true that every "towel head" is a terrorist? ( Towel Head is not a "banned" phrase for the US army and it shows the cultivation of hatred through bigotry and a total disregard for a foreign people's way of life)
Oh and BTW NO! it is not true every middle eastern person of Hebrew descent is a terrorist. That NO! is not shared by the US military who are using radioactivity, torture and executions on innocent civilians. Think not well then check the death tolls, check the ratio of civilian to insurgent casualties. Then also remember "insurgent" is a made up expression and can also include innocent civilians. When I say innocent civilians I mainly refer to the women nd children, the men who are innocent do factor in as well but out of a charitable impulse I give the US army the men if they can subtract insurgent.

Sadly there are people who do not understand the meaning of colonialism and so, making a point is moot. But I hope that someone will actually research something for themselves. Here for starters try looking up the sources of News Stories. AP( Associated Press) Okay now check their sources. Finally pay attention to the wording of said data in said article and see if it isnt geared toward a form of suggestion. I thought so.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
reply to post by JohnieG

Who said USA was the lone rapists? It's expected as most troops are morally absent anyways.

What a strange thing to say, why do you believe that?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

reply to post by JohnieG

I agree that is a strange thing to say. I was in the Army for a great deal of time. I was never morally absent of anything and neither were any of my troops. I have fought 3 times over my time in the army and never once did i see 1 troop do anything morally incorrect. So I dont know where you get your info from but unless you have been in the military and served time dont make judgements on a soldiers character.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnieG

reply to post by JohnieG

I agree that is a strange thing to say. I was in the Army for a great deal of time. I was never morally absent of anything and neither were any of my troops. I have fought 3 times over my time in the army and never once did i see 1 troop do anything morally incorrect. So I dont know where you get your info from but unless you have been in the military and served time dont make judgements on a soldiers character.

But the whole idea of this war is immoral.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PoorFool

Oh I agree we dont need to be there. But a soldier cannot make that decision to be or not to be somewhere. Its like a job you have to go in everyday and do what your boss tells you to do and you have to do it or get fired. except in the military you dont get fired you get article 15s and they take your money away and make you do extra duty or reduce your rank to private.
edit on 19-1-2011 by JohnieG because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
My question to all this is.... Since when did the US military use Toyota Hiace? You can't even buy them in the states!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Some of you guys seriously!
lets look at some facts
American soldiers drive MILITARY VEHICLES IN COMBAT ZONES!!!!! the army doesn't spend millions of dollars on expensive equipment like the humvee, stryker, matv or any other combat vehicle to send soldiers into a combat zone in TOYOTAS OR ANY CIVILIAN VEHICLE.

The only exception to driving any vehicle other than a military vehicle in the US military is base only vehicles(rare generally for the super fobs) and special forces or similar covert ops. Even then they rarely fit the description of a american soldier using unconventional uniforms, Non standard weapons, more than likely with a full beard or dressed as a afghan.

Yes rape happens but whats not being shown is the rape that happens in the country itself, incest that common, female public beatings, killing on the street. This happens every day there you anti-americans need to get your heads out of your butts and start actually contributing to this site. The monstrosities the afghan people do to there own is being hindered and stopped in some areas by the presence of western countries.

I'm not trying to say that the US military or any military for that nature currently in Iraq or Afghanistan doesn't have its bad apples there humans just like you simply wearing a uniform.

I'm here to stay people im going to make it miserable for you guys to post lies. Also to the OP why post something that doesn't even sound remotely true DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE POSTING!!!! none of the report jives with how the US military operates. The military has no problem making a example of there own and in this case they would be subject to UCMJ it wouldn't be hidden if this were the case similar reports would have been swept under the rug why is this any different.

DO SOME RESEARCH OP!!!

ANTI-AMERICAN POSTERS DO SOME RESEARCH!!!! if your going to be spreading your lies at least base it on FACT!!!!!

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join