It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan girl raped, killed by US troops

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Allow me to play devil's advocate. Slayer has sources. Slayer has experience. Slayer has a calm manner with excellent righting skills.

You are not even reading your own sources. You are not writing well. And you are giving threats.

The one to be banned is quite clear, if, that is, you wish to conduct your discussion in that manner.

Now I'm no mod and no expert, but it seems to me that if you think him calling you out on who you really are is proper means to use the words "don't mess with me 'slayer'", then clearly the one acting out is you.

Now I for one see human as the more or less ape-like brutes they are. If Americans didn't kill them, they;d probably do it them selves, or Saddam would order them too. Or Iran would invade and do it themselves. This is, in fact, a state of war. A state of war means no rules, no laws, no anything. You kill what fires at you. And yes, this includes women children and many other nasties. War crimes do not exist because War itself is a crime.

Now, allow me to play Captain obvious and point something out for you. There is no glory in this war, we are hated for it. There is no imperial conquest in this war. Most of the oil goes to China, in a pseudo-appeasement kind of deal. We are basically feeding the dragon because God knows how bad it would be if China actually fought wars for their oil. There is nothing gained from this war. No profit, no power play, nothing. The war in Iraq was fought for 2 reasons. Prepare for China's eventual influence to enter the region, and liberate people from a dictator we installed, because he was becoming unreasonable and a threat to peace.

In the end, the place is better. And maybe that isn't much, but I honestly doubt Iran would be so "kind" as they were to protesters, and that Tunisia would be as violent for democracy as it is, and that Dubai would be as successful as it is without a US presence.

believe it or not, but some people cannot do things on their own. And for the freedom and profit of their own nation and people, they'd much rather US troops protecting them than European or Chinese ones, both of whom have done crimes far worse than the US.

That said, nobody is perfect. Everyone has committed genocide. No land is owned by anyone. and nobody has a right to any "nation" in that place. The whole area was designed by the British and French.. If you want to hate someone, blame the half dozen something left survivors of those acts.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Look at this troll, no point to make or facts to back it up. Yet as the hippocrite this person is accuses me of having no sources, when it is a well known fact that "civilian" casualties accrued by the United States in the mid east occupation have far outdone 911 and these "insurgent" deaths jerico claims.

The point you seem to be trying to make is the US is justified of aiding Israel in a near genocide and forced migration gentrification of Palestinian people. LOL Yeah good luck shaking that off. What are you defending dear Jerico?

It is wrong for the US to be inter-meddling in the affairs overseas when the domestic issue, the economy stupid", is a more pressing concern. This is what we call "colonialism" at its finest. Do you defend colonialism Mr. Jerico? If you do then you further prove and expand on my labeling you a troll.

The people of Israel are not laying claim to the land, it is the zionists calling the shots and making their "own" supposed people the scapegoats of their operation. The GOD of Illuminati stands for GOLD.OIL. and DRUGS; or have you forgottent about the Afghani poppy fields and vouchers the poppy farmers are being called in on?

You check the sources thats right. It is my opinion for you to "debunk" if you can. If so I stand corrected and will assume a new position on thematter, if not I suggest you do whatever it is a troll does. ATS doesnt need a misinformed "devil's advocate" playing the opposition in hopes of stirring up some form of Epiphany and sudden realization.

Peace and have a wonderful time researching before someone more on ATS more inclined with troll slaying takes it upon themselvs to waste any further time with you and your other flunkies I see on this thread trying to push their divisive agenda. Dont you have a paintball gun you can play with?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I S&F you for your honesty, nothing more or less

" Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" lol " Thats right Kevin"

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Really? This site is out of Tehran, Iran! They hate the US and would report any lie they could conjure up!! Where is the collaborating evidence?!?!?!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

Look at this troll, no point to make or facts to back it up.

Yes, EXACTLY like the presstv article.
Funny that...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

I'm shocked.

Shocked. (ala' Claude Rains in Casablanca)

Now why in hell did you bring Israel into this, and then falsely suggest the Israelis are engaging in genocide and pushing out the Palestinians?

I seem to recall there was an Israel who was attacked by surrounding nations in 1948-49 and though vastly outnumbered, kicked their asses, again were surrounded and threatened with extinction in 1967, but oddly, there was no Palestine in the nations that attacked Israel.

Are you by chance trying to say Jordanians? As in the Jordanian territory that Jordan lost in the war?

Not Palestinians.

Jordanians.

If we can't even get some basic facts right, we'll have 'tards repeating crap they heard and learned by rote here, and then they just look to be what they are, uninformed.

Leave it to a 'tard to bring up Israel in a discussion over Afghanistan. . . .

edit on 14-1-2011 by FarArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
No credible source on this disgusting story whatsoever. Our troops don't deserve this disrespect! I'm new, I have enjoyed reading debates and theories on numerous subjects on ATS but this headline being left up, makes me feel physically sick. I don't belong here. peace out

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I commend you on what I read as a factual, realistic and well written post. I am in agreement with your summary and believe you have outlined an accurate overview of the political motivations and back room dealings that have created the mess that is the current middle east.

I also agree that a minority of posters in this thread are doing a very poor job representing their positions by arguing from a position of bad manners and rude behavior.

Being an insulting jackass takes few brains and little social grace, just because you are conversing through the internet is no excuse to disregard manners and civility.

edit on 15-1-2011 by Drunkenparrot because: grammar

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
while the veracity of these claims has yet to be established
it's pretty clear where some people here stand.

ragheads,ape-brutes
even the old "white man's burden" is being trotted out here.

yup lots of warmongering and hatred
and people who sound guilty, or as if they had some sort of investment to protect.
and the it's for their own good crap countless abusers use.

very few voices of reason denying ignorance on this thread

Slayer: I'm glad to hear your kid's okay [am assuming], but not all of us can say the same.

despite having a sociopath for a father [ having had a Valerie moment when I was a child; I didn't have to wait the 10 yrs to find out for myself, like the rest of my family did], my little brother used to be a sweet kid everybody liked him he would make friends anywhere he went.

me I've always been the black sheep of the family, " it's just nerves,kid how can you say such things about your dad, it's all those books you read..."

he's gone now, like some sort of pod person,replaced by "dad 2 on 'roids'"

I imagine he had a private Pyle moment. or something worse.

edit on 15-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

And this is a reliable source?

Afghan sources, who requested anonymity, told Iran Newspaper on Network on Wednesday.

Do you have any reliable source other than the Iranian Propaganda mill?

As reliable if not more reliable than Fox and the rest of the American media. Perhaps you would be better off applying your cynicism closer to home rather than with people that own you nothing.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc

Bless her soul and forgive those US soldiers, f tht christian crap, its just the right way to think. Now credible or not we know that this is and has happened. War brings out the worst in men. Remember Vietnam? So sorry to hear this, do you think Muslims would do this in America, if an Islamic country were occupying it?

Going on the trouble we've had in Australia with Muslims raping white girls and their Australian Imams defending the rapists in public speeches later, basically saying this was inevitable if Australian girls didn't dress to islamic specifications, then I'd say yes.

The difference would be that their religious leaders would pat them on the back for it.

I thoroughly condemn soldiers who treat the locals with a lack of respect, and as for rape, any who do this should be shot. But I know from experience that things would be even worse if the boot was on the other foot.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Any form of rape weither its true or false needs to be investigated, no matter what the circumstances are.

If true these soldiers should be held to account or this disgusting crime.

It proven to be false, the Reporter whom wrote the article, should be tried in a court of law, over making false accusations.

I do certainly hope that this artice is false.

edit on 15-1-2011 by Laurauk because: Fixing Spelling.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Those who seem to justify rape of foreign nationals need to remember that they have wives, sisters and other female relatives. I am not wishing bad on anyone but honestly believe this should be investigated if only to exonerate the troops.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Another star and flag fest for people hating on the troops here on ATS, color me surprised. Funny, only the left gets to use dubious news sources............anything from the right is either biased or a lie, yet any idiot who writes something bad about the US is taken at his or her word. Ah well, when you deal with liberals, you grow to expect such hypocrasy. Funny, this hasn't made any of the liberal leg wetting major sites yet, and they would just love this story. That in itself speaks volumes. Or, maybe, just maybe, since we have a Dem for president, it's o.k., they wouldn't wanna make it look like he's as bad as president Bush now, would they? Smae war, same "crimes" and yet the Dem get's a pass, kind of llike killing all of those people with drones being ramped up by this administration.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Rape is not a left right issue. I do not like Palin but if someone even suggested such a thing I would be the first to criticise them.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

I never understand some of you people who defend everything, If somebody raped you, rather you be a man or women, I'm sure you would be defending thier rights the same way, and coming to thier defense. ARE YOU STUPID!! put yourself in thier shoes, don't defend these asshole troops who btw are fighting a war for nothing and are proud of killing, and enjoy it. Not all troops are bad im sure but seriously some of you, use your heads!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by brokenbullet56

Sorry. I think you misread my post. I do not defend rape under any circumstances.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by brokenbullet56

Wow, generalize much? No one here was celebrating rape or killing, so nice assumption with no facts on your part. Here's an idea, instead of posting such drivel, and if you're really concerned........leave Canada, become an Aamerican citizen, join the military and make some changes. I know it would be harder to do than sit behind a keyboard and type the things you do while violating T&C I might add. Oh, that's right, a. troops don't change anything, and you'd actually have to do something b.this was made up propoganda and you're spouting off about nothing

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Look at this troll, no point to make or facts to back it up. Yet as the hippocrite this person is accuses me of having no sources, when it is a well known fact that "civilian" casualties accrued by the United States in the mid east occupation have far outdone 911 and these "insurgent" deaths jerico claims.

"Troll". Wow, you're breaking my heart with the name calling.

You said that the US killed 6 million civilians in the Middle East. I just want a source for this claim.

The point you seem to be trying to make is the US is justified of aiding Israel in a near genocide and forced migration gentrification of Palestinian people. LOL Yeah good luck shaking that off. What are you defending dear Jerico?

Really? I said that the US is justified in aiding Israel? Where did I say that? I want my exact quote that I even mentioned something along those lines.

It is wrong for the US to be inter-meddling in the affairs overseas when the domestic issue, the economy stupid", is a more pressing concern. This is what we call "colonialism" at its finest. Do you defend colonialism Mr. Jerico? If you do then you further prove and expand on my labeling you a troll.

Colonialism? So, we're going to make Iraq and A-stan a colony, huh?

Oh, and once again, namecalling. I'm shedding tears.

The people of Israel are not laying claim to the land, it is the zionists calling the shots and making their "own" supposed people the scapegoats of their operation. The GOD of Illuminati stands for GOLD.OIL. and DRUGS; or have you forgottent about the Afghani poppy fields and vouchers the poppy farmers are being called in on?

Ooookkkk.....

You check the sources thats right. It is my opinion for you to "debunk" if you can. If so I stand corrected and will assume a new position on thematter, if not I suggest you do whatever it is a troll does. ATS doesnt need a misinformed "devil's advocate" playing the opposition in hopes of stirring up some form of Epiphany and sudden realization.

Sorry, that's not how this game on ATS is played. You made a claim, yet you don't have any sources for it. And when someone calls you on it, you resort to petty name calling, misdirection and deflection. Not really looking too good for you, Ace.

Peace and have a wonderful time researching before someone more on ATS more inclined with troll slaying takes it upon themselvs to waste any further time with you and your other flunkies I see on this thread trying to push their divisive agenda. Dont you have a paintball gun you can play with?

So, since you got caught making a BS claim, you then fall back on ridicule and insults to try to worm your way out of the corner you painted yourself into. A feeble and weak-minded attempt to get some sort of reaction out of someone that caught you red-handed.

You made the claim that US Forces killed 6,000,000 people. I want to see some sort of source. Until then, you're just skylining yourself with your tap-dancing around. That's OK, tho.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well I am beginning to wonder. There may be something in it. Is Army Times biased?

www.armytimes.com...

"Sexual abuse is the primary causes of PTSD among female service members."

Googling is good for you!

If there is a climate that allows sexual abuse within the Army what about attacking Afghanis? Circumstantial evidence perhaps??
edit on 15-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2011 by tiger5 because: typos

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join