It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan girl raped, killed by US troops

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by SLAYER69

What's your point? All those people are still dead because we decided to invade their country.

No....

Iraqi's are killing Iraqis, whats your point?

That is your source. Didn't you bother reading the details?
The link is still there all you need to see about who is really killing whom.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Insurgents?
What is an insurgent? I want YOUR answer, I want you to think about just what an insurgent is. Think really hard about it. If you promise to do that, I will really think hard about what you ask of me.
Please consider that we were not invited into these countries...Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and countless other countries that YOU don't even know about. We weren't invited into Viet Nam. Cambodia. Laos.
We are not GOD'S chosen to go and "save" people, that actually have had a civilization much longer than WE have. Did you know that?
That is all a scam to get you to kill people for the benefit of big ass businesses.
Now, you were saying?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well think about it. We started a war, and invaded the country. All blood that comes of the war is essentially on our hands. If we weren't there, there would be no rebels blowing stuff up etc trying to kill us and eject us from the country. Remember, to england, our founding fathers were insurgents and terrorists.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
If we weren't there, there would be no rebels blowing stuff up etc trying to kill us and eject us from the country.

So, insurgents blowing up a marketplace filled with women and children is "striking a blow against the Western invader"? How is that? How is killing your own people going to force Coalition Forces out of your country?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Everything that we Americans are doing overseas is a crime. Everything, except the actual humanitarian acts by people that care about their fellow man, woman, child.
These wars are over THERE. We ignore the damage done to the kids we send over THERE to fight. It is out of sight, out of mind. We don't see the damage we (our country, not ME maybe YOU) DO! The news agencies don't bring you the fallout from a war that they benefit from. They will never tell you, or show you the results of your merciless and thoughtless acts.
I could go on, but what is the point.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I don't have to think about it. I have it from first hand experience. My son was in country for 18 months and came back in March of last year. He is now stationed in Greece and soon will be leaving the service. Most if not all the violence is due to Iran stirring the pot in Iraq by supplying and training the insurgents trying to gain an influence on the New Iraqi Government.

I know that might blow your mind and current internet pop-culture voodoo opinion. If you'd like to see US caused deaths in Iraq Youtube is filled with 2 to 3 year old videos if you're that nostalgic.

edit on 14-1-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
Insurgents?
What is an insurgent? I want YOUR answer, I want you to think about just what an insurgent is. Think really hard about it. If you promise to do that, I will really think hard about what you ask of me.

Oh, I'm sorry. I guess you consider them "freedom fighters" As I just got through posting to that other individual, how is killing your own people "freeing" them?

How is making it impossible for women to go to the market because they are worried a car bomb is going to go off "running the invader out of their country?"

An insurgent? How about someone that's killing his own people?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Has it EVER occurred to you that maybe someone ELSE planted these explosives besides your so-called insurgents?
There is an economic reason that WE are over there, and it is not to save people from insurgents. There is plenty of information out there about what is really going on.
You may find it is really hard to wash your hands when you find out the truth, but that is a fight WORTH fighting friend.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Everything that we Americans are doing overseas is a crime. Everything, except the actual humanitarian acts by people that care about their fellow man, woman, child.

So, US Soldiers that hunt down and kill a bomb maker are OK in your book, right? That was a humanitarian act; they took a murder off the streets.

They will never tell you, or show you the results of your merciless and thoughtless acts.

How about this for a thoughtless act. My friend was at a checkpoint on guard. Car came tooling up and they warned it off. Went thru the whole deal, flashing lights, warning shots, you name it. Finally, they had to engage the vehicle.

They found one dead male, two dead children. And a trunk load of explosive that would have flipped an M1 Abrams.

Now, who's the Beast?

I could go on, but what is the point.

I could go on, but what's the point?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Has it EVER occurred to you that maybe someone ELSE planted these explosives besides your so-called insurgents?

It's always the fault of the US.

There is an economic reason that WE are over there, and it is not to save people from insurgents. There is plenty of information out there about what is really going on.
You may find it is really hard to wash your hands when you find out the truth, but that is a fight WORTH fighting friend.

Having been over there, I know the truth.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

No one knows how many people have been killed. Who would know?

Exactly! So let’s just pull an impossibly large number from thin air and say that they’ve all been "murdered" by NATO troops. No-one is going to argue, well maybe a couple of people but this is ATS, if someone knows anything about the subject matter then you call them a “disinfo agent” and throw in a "deny ignorance" for good measure.

Remember kids:

Western propaganda = lies = bad
Iranian propaganda = truth = good

Life means nothing, if 100,000 lives are nothing, but 6 million suddenly becomes significant.

People have difficulty getting their heads around such a massive amount of anything, never mind dead bodies and grieving relatives, not that trying to get your head around it or envisioning each case on an individual basis is a healthy thing do to.

Absolutely horrific things happen perpetually, all over the world, focusing on US-led wars just happens to be convenient because it allows you to take a pop at the “corporations”, the “military establishment” and the CIA etcetera.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Okay, I will be blunt.
You can train a DOG to kill, but you cannot train a dog to understand WHY he has been trained to kill.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Okay, I will be blunt.
You can train a DOG to kill, but you cannot train a dog to understand WHY he has been trained to kill.

That's not blunt.

It's a pompous Self-righteous holier than thou opinionated stance which tends to ignore all other contributing facts in favor of eating up any and all propaganda laid out in front of the weak minded masses who chew it up as if it's manna from heaven.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

I am not taking a "pop" at anyone, I am briefly summing up what YOU should already know.
The US is an empire...more concerned with so-called "insurgents" than their own people. Do you read? Do you know what the situation is at home in the good old U.S.A.? Do you realize that is how "empires" end? It is always about the interests of the big money people exploiting vulnerable people overseas somewhere.
While Rome burns, Nero fiddles, and his "troops" rape and pillage foreign lands.
Jesus, people, look around. If you are taking part in it, I am truly sorry for you. Some stains just don't come out.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Why would a dog give a damn about the reason he was trained to kill? Is this lame-assed statement supposed to be some kind of insightful analogy?

A soldier knows why he's trained, he often knows when he kills, he often knows why he kills, and that's the difference between a man and a damned dog.

Most of the deaths are rag against rag.

They've been fighting each other for centuries. At first it was tribe against tribe. Then after the wonderful introduction of Islam, now you not only kill other tribal members, but you have an actual religious reason.

Sunni versus Shia.

Right now in both Iraq and Afghanistan, a lot of old scores are being settled among the countrymen.

It's a cesspool of primitives who were busy killing each other long before the US became involved, so if you're so determined to place blame, pull your head out of whatever closet you live in and blame it on tribal warfare complicated by Islamic warfare.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Soshh

I am not taking a "pop" at anyone, I am briefly summing up what YOU should already know.
The US is an empire...more concerned with so-called "insurgents" than their own people. Do you read? Do you know what the situation is at home in the good old U.S.A.? Do you realize that is how "empires" end? It is always about the interests of the big money people exploiting vulnerable people overseas somewhere.
While Rome burns, Nero fiddles, and his "troops" rape and pillage foreign lands.
Jesus, people, look around. If you are taking part in it, I am truly sorry for you. Some stains just don't come out.

You say that you're not taking a "pop" at anyone.. and then proceed to take a massive "pop" at the US. Come on mate!

Injustice bothers us all, generally the best thing to do is to ignore it completely and get on with your life. Those who choose to do this might very well be “part of the problem” but I don’t see a viable solution and I certainly don’t see individuals like yourself changing the world any time soon with your internet-based whining!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I wish there were a thread like this for each person who was killed and raped in Asia and Eastern Europe in WWII.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

It's a pompous Self-righteous holier than thou opinionated stance which tends to ignore all other contributing facts in favor of eating up any and all propaganda laid out in front of the weak minded masses who chew it up as if it's manna from heaven.

There's propaganda from all sides...
Seperating the little truth in it all is the hard part..
To believe you have it all worked out is naive...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Don't mess with me "Slayer". One of us will get banned. I don't particularly care about such trivial matters, and I don't give a # about your wars or your glory.
But, if you want to debate the merits of this war in a civilized manner, I am all for it.

I'm not worried about "Messing with you"

The topic was Afghan girl raped, killed by US troops not your opinion of other members.

Okay, I will be blunt.

edit on 14-1-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join