It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has come to my attention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Wow, finally someone notices and I am here to tell.

It seems to me, there are a bunch of people(like us), who suddenly have began to think, and have had a increase of knowledge of understanding of what's happening, and definitely a higher understanding of philosophy and psychology.

Some post their discoveries here fully, while others post but hastily and disorganized, and there are just the many who have suddenly become insanely smart, yet keep all the knowledge they know within themselves, and grow more aware and become more intellectual every day, more each day.

Most of you here are like that as well, some of you are the "research" and post type still, but that's ok.

So a question to you all, who else here has knowledge they wish to tell us, but know its too long or just too hard to explain or post here?

I am one of them, and I have become aware suddenly that in these years, so many have also become like this. It is as if we are being moved. I wasn't like this before. Could we have been subconsciously tricked into taking this life of accelerated learning for a reason? How are we being moved though?

And another thing, this website is all not so trustful to me at all.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I, among others, are with you NaturalKnowledge.

I have stumbled upon several different written works which seem to hold several large truths. One of these documents is the 'Law of One'

Unknown to most, this certain piece holds truths that can unlock your mind and let knowledge flow in.

You are right in the sense that it really is hard to articulate these thoughts and beliefs.

Usually when I read topics like these it is with some sort of skepticism, but now, I really do feel different! There are things happening in this world right now that have been warned to us for ages, yet we sit unaware. It is time for us to stand up for ourselves and help each other.

We are being forced to work negativity without intimate knowledge of why we are, and what it leads too...

Please be conscientious of the way you are...

Lots of Love

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
DP, Sorry!

edit on 13-1-2011 by Wally898 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I experienced an acceleration or download of truth. This truth did not have to do with the outer world, but relationships and human psychology. For my whole life, I could not problem solve, and get my life on track. When I was 42, I wound up in a hospital to be diagnosed psychiatricaly, as my life had come to a screeching head and halt. It was there, that I learned my disabilities were behind it all. But after that, when I was alone and at peace, focusing on thinking and not surviving, all of a sudden, something outrageously true occurred to me, which never occurred to me before. When I was a younger and somewhat younger adult, I was always confounded, that I could not get a man to be in a relationship with me. Especially because I was a 'knockout'. During my previous mentioned moment of clarity, I realized that it was because I was negative and was seeking to be rescued. Which was due to the constant stress of chronic adversity and ignorance. It is reallllly hard to see real truth when you are surviving for your life!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Around two years ago, during my sophmore year up until becoming a senior, I used weed and any drug I could find, to cope with myself. I absolutley hated who i was, what i was doing, and these substances made me feel 'normal'. When i was pilled up on Vikes or E, I was everyones friend. I felt outgoing, smart, funny and a likeable person. But the pills would run out, my pipe would be cashed and I returned to a self destructive mode of hating myself, hating where i was and what i was doing. But these feelings would be magically lifted when i would pick up another sack or come up on any pills. And the cycle would repeat, and repeat and repeat.
I was never caught being high, having drugs or anything of the sort and this helped me reassure myself that i didnt have a problem, when i really, really did. When I wasnt blown off my ass, I would barely talk, muttered and stuttered alot my sentences.

But in the last few weeks, I have come to terms with what I did, and have accepted the decisions that i made.
I have filled this 'void' of not having drugs by practicing meditation, focusing on the good things in my life, and being thankful that i did not lose myself completly to addiction. Each day I wake up with a sense of inspiration about what things I can accomplish, not how high am i gonna get today, or where's my next dose of pills coming from?
Typing this page out is activly helping me heal and better myself, so i may be the outgoing and funny person I thought i was when i was high. Thats about it...

Facemelter

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Facemelter

This is way too insane. I was the same way. What is going on?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I read the peace you're chanelling now.

My face melted reading your post, I'm serious!

_

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Good for you Facemelter! Keep moving forward and looking ahead and stay determined and focused.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I have wondered about this too, I mean I always knew I was pretty intelligent especially when I had passed a very "difficult" part of the Asvab test higher than anybody before me had scored. But, I definately think I am still even getting more intelligent! I even researched about does IQ ever change. Which led nowhere, the experts say that your IQ does not ever change, however I feel that mine has changed dramatically.
edit on 13-1-2011 by ldyserenity because: extra letter 'e'

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
People who have the kinds of mindsets and experiences the OP is talking about have always been with us. In earlier eras they were mystics or hermits, or shaman or monks, or any one of a dozen other possibilities. I don't think our age is necessarily "more enlightened" or that experiences of transcendental knowledge are accelerating, as many seem to believe. Rather, the Internet has allowed all the dreamers and mystics to connect. 1,000 years ago, you'd be the only one of your kind in a small villiage and you'd either be the revered local witch-doctor or some crazy outcast living on the edge of the dark forest. Thanks to the internet, however, you are now free to find others of a like mind, whatever your mindset.

Ain't it good to be alive now?

edit on 1/13/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

join