It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guten Abend / Nacht

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
No, I'm not German, the thread title means "Good Evening / Night". I find this forum very interesting, in one sense because there seems to be an inappropriate lack of alarm and other passion regarding what is patently verifiable as to what is being done by the decision makers worldwide. If I were in a different character, on another forum, I might make some snide allusions to lithium usage and Mary Hartman, but I won't.
About me - I am an inventor by trade, mostly machinery that affects consciousness. I have been a designer of recreational drugs, I am also a machinist and welder, and I have likely consumed more cognitive-enhancing drugs than anyone else, ever. My latest invention is an antenna, which when connected to a pre-existing device exerts robust effects on the mind and body of specific human beings at a distance by no means known to science. I discovered the cognitive-enhancing effects of mid-infrared light on the brain five years before "real" scientists did. Some of my views are taboo on most forums.
edit on 13-1-2011 by grizzle2 because: Typo

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

Cool. I've recently discovered Solfeggio frequencies and am thinking about how to make one of those boxes that can move stuff around

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Ah. I wasn't aware of that particular variation but there are so many mind-altering technologies around.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

k, odd, but all are welcome here, as far as I know. Hope you enjoy the site :-)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
it's *abend*

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Thanks. I wasn't aware of the Loughner membership thing, btw. My thoughts on the subject are that among Loughner, Roll and Gifford, the only concern I have for any of them is how this is going to be used to make the US more a police state.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Do you have a website? Or can you share your info with us? and welcome!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ledzeppelin489

Yeaah, well, a native can go ten miles inside Germany and possibly not understand the local dialect, so one letter in the written language is not that big a deal, yes?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 11PB11

I will, in time. I am no longer in any kind of business, by the way. I don't sell anything. I never kept the details of my machines a secret. I used to have a forum with over 400 members to discuss these devices, but I don't do that either now.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

It's just one step closer to learning german.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Is there anyone here from the old Liberty Forum, by the way?

new topics

top topics

join