It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This The Demon That Possess This Dude?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I heard about this dude’s facebook page that has on it, what appears to be a little ghost girl wearing a pink dress. I don’t know it’s real or not but it is freaking looking. One of the stories that I heard is that this little ghost girl,
well, possess this guy. Why it manifested itself at a graveyard, I don't know. But I wonder if anyone can debunk this picture.
Here is a cropped version of it.

edit on 13-1-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I have no idea where this place is.
But it does look like a graveyard.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

The Facebook picture is "unavailable" right now so I wasn't able to view the "full" version.

IMHO what you're seeing is a double exposure. Interesting though

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

The guy's name is Michael Bartkiewicz, I guess he's an actor in L.A. Probably a publicity stunt, but I was unaware that digital cameras could double expose? When we looked it up on Facebook, it looks pretty spooky when you blow it up. This photo is really grainy, but in the facebook one you can almost see the eyes and facial features.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Looking at this photo I can almost see a face in the side of the tombstone. I wish I could get to the Facebook picture for a close up. Any idea of what happened to the link in your OP?

Ooops, sometimes I forget how technologically advanced we are

edit on 13-1-2011 by TNTarheel because: add question regarding link

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

You can look at his picture now. Just search his name and look at the first group of photos.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Without "friending" him, I can't view anything other than his general info.

Hopefully someone can help you with this. Sorry I couldn't contribute anything useful.

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Logically if a 'demon' were to be possessing him, it would appear IN him rather than outside of him, which neither would be possible to see especially in a photograph.
I'm going to assume it is fake.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GraveDigger

I'm no expert in this kind of stuff, but I would imagine that they could come and go as they please. I guess you have to be a facebook member to go to his page. I was just their again and looked at the photo. The image is very clear and is without the usual pixalation around it when Photoshopped. I just wonder if their are any Photo Shop Guru's out there that can look at it in Facebook.
Thanks for your reply.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Depends on what kind of camera was used. If it was an iPhone or a Droid, there is a "Ghost App" for the phones that will place a ghost in your picture. That is what this looks like to me. If it wasn't so badly pixilated, I could tell you for sure.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I just looked at it more closely.
My brother uses an iPhone, and has the ghost app and UFO app.
That little girl is definitely in that iPhone ghost application, and considering the guy is a celebrity of some sort it's possible he has an iPhone, every celebrity I see has one.
I'm quite positive that girl is in the ghost app though.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

To answer your question about it being a demon is hard to say because there is not enough info about the man in the picture, or what kind of paranormal phenomenon he's been experiencing. Why do you think it's a demon? Did the man in this picture write something about this on face book. If so, what did he say about this little girl?

Also, if it were possession the spirit would be inside of him, not on the outside. However, it is possible for spirits to attach themselves to people without possessing them for various reasons. Check the links I posted below, there are a lot of misconceptions about the various entities that dwell on the astral plane that you should be aware. In other words, not all spirits on the astral plane (spirit world) are demons.

angelsghosts.com...

www.angelsghosts.com...

www.angelsghosts.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Another instance of the cell phone/iPhone application that does this. We get these sorts of photos all the time now and it really makes me angry. People used to put time and effort into hoaxing, now we get these cut and paste 21st Century hoaxes that suck

I don't think this guy is in any danger of being possessed by his crappy phone app.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This looks to me like it was added with the I phone app. and then blurred so it would not be so obvious.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I don't know. There really are no details, witnesses, evidence, hard facts, or anything that could tell me he is truly "possessed" in the first place.

I mean how can anyone here really say anything about this supposed case? An investigation is needed. If you know the guy and think he'd be willing to at least go to a professional doctor and/or psychologist then please recommend that course of action to him.

edit on 14-1-2011 by aletheia because: grammar and spelling errors.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GraveDigger
I just looked at it more closely.
My brother uses an iPhone, and has the ghost app and UFO app.
That little girl is definitely in that iPhone ghost application, and considering the guy is a celebrity of some sort it's possible he has an iPhone, every celebrity I see has one.
I'm quite positive that girl is in the ghost app though.

Wow.
I hate it when I get scubbagged!
Where do you get these Apps?
Can you print this ghost out from an iphone app.
I mean, *snip*, I really hate it when I get taken like this.
I had no idea that such a thing was around.None the less thanks.
But I would like to see this ghost app.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by aletheia

I don't know. There really are no details, witnesses, evidence, hard facts, or anything that could tell me he is truly "possessed" in the first place.

I mean how can anyone here really say anything about this supposed case? An investigation is needed. If you know the guy and think he'd be willing to at least go to a professional doctor and/or psychologist then please recommend that course of action to him.

edit on 14-1-2011 by aletheia because: grammar and spelling errors.

I have no idea who he is. The story was that he's some new actor in Hollywood. We were all in the squad room at the base and one of the ground crew was talking about this. So we checked it out on some laptops. I had my doubts that it was real, that's why I posted it here.
I would like someone to post the iphone app's photo, just so I can place the "Debunked" sign in the thread.
Thanks everyone for your help.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ah. An iphone app. Case closed then. I think there are more than just one... maybe I'm wrong. I did a Google search and I did find at least two different apps, but no example images. Wish I could have been more helpful.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by aletheia
Ah. An iphone app. Case closed then. I think there are more than just one... maybe I'm wrong. I did a Google search and I did find at least two different apps, but no example images. Wish I could have been more helpful.

No.
The case is not closed.
No one has produced a duplicate image of this pink girl ghost.
If it is an iphone application, then somebody out there can
post an image.
Until then, this thread is very much open.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
And the "demon girl"

Ive got a droid and there is an app that can do the same thing
edit on 15-1-2011 by w810i because: (no reason given)

Here is the photo from my droid with a similar app

edit on 15-1-2011 by w810i because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join