It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 13, 2011 There will be 10 kilowatt nickel hydrogen cold fusion demonstration on January 15

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Your timing, my friend

Nickel you say?

You may want to check out the Iridium Thread?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
For what it's worth it has been posted on google news

latest
edit on 16-1-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonbeast1111

Don't call BS too soon. If you had this technology and everytime you demonstrated it, there was a chance that more information would leak out, would you do free demos?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
just some food for thought...

blog.newenergytimes.com...

some interesting things to consider about THIS one cold fusion claim.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Damn all scammers to the warm place...

LOL

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Krivit is more of a gossip columnist than a legitimate journalist and is in the pay of Widom and Larsen to promote their theory. As a paid shill, he often uses only the part of the facts that advances his employers' agenda. Read more of his trash in New Energy Times and you will see the pattern that only the Widom-Larsen theory is shown in a positive light.
Petroldragon history is here: ingandrearossi.com... Rossi is not a fraud; he may be wrong about what is producing the energy but the energy is being produced.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I looked at this source for info on what people call LENR, and I'm reasonably certain it's snake oil.

You see, in any nuclear reaction there is an initial state and there is final state (reaction products). Any decent "shop" will detect what these are, before and after. Instrumentation is just pretty damn good these days. The fact that the alleged reactions still aren't characterized in any way is way beyond just being suspicious, it's a giant red flag.

Binding energy of a nucleon has been measured with decent precision for a very large number of nuclei (I'll wager to say for all stable or semi-stable elements), because of its importance to nuclear energy and weapons design. There is no mystery as to where the energy in a particular fusion or fission reaction is coming from. Introduction of "LENR" is simply an attempt to obfuscate a pretty clear subject, and as I said too much is swept under the rug for me to even consider it seriously.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join