It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel..Favored by the world???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by 11PB11
The real irony the people hating Israelis or jews.....

Whether they created the state of Israel, stayed in Europe, or just left Israel right now..... people would still hate them because humans always need an enemy and a justification for everything. No matter what Jews do they, will be hated by many all eternity by some. Its just fact, its just some humans.

Odd, the thread topic is Israel, not the Jews..
Why do you wish to change the topic?

UN actions/resolutions against Israel, any comment???

Odd..... because some don't differentiate, why can't you see that?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 11PB11

There are real Jews, then there are the Kharzian Jews [That just claim to be Jewish]. The real and acctual Jews do not even reconize the state of Israel. The real Jews do not reconize Kharzian [ Zionist] as Jewish. Since someone referred to relegion and God's word in the Bible, Revelations: "Those that say they are Jews, are not Jews but the Synagogue of Satan. " The Jewish releigion has been hijacked by these people.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
What a baited thread this is, good luck keeping it civil. But to throw my 2 cents in the kitty......

We simply can't structure our modern world around what an old book that might or might not be true says. simple as that, the book is full of contradictions to begin with, so who decides which ones to follow? The book was edited, how is it the infallible word of god if it required human editing?

A whole heck of a lot of things you'll find in Christianity and Judaism appear to come right out of the Egyptian book of the dead, that dates back several thousand years before. Seeing as Christianity and Judaism, or the modern modes of them originated in Egypt, that makes a lot of sense.

So lets just take the sugar coating off and look at the facts.

A country declares itself into being (fact, google it)
Said country declares itself by specific religion
Said country declares they are the chosen people, and the rest of us are sub human cattle (fact, google it)
Said country limits and removes the rights of part of it's population based on their ethnicity or religion
Said country constructs ghettos and builds walls and fences with checkpoints
Said country builds roads for only a specific religion to use
Said country takes steps to make it illegal to rent property no those of the "wrong" religion
Said country attacks each and every neighboring country over it's short history, claiming self defense.
Said country holds the record for most ignored UN sanctions
Said country openly assassinates civilians and government officials
Said country attacked a US warship for several hours
Said country attacked and boarded a civilian ship in international waters then killed 9 people on board

As someone else stated, if this were any other country, boots on the ground, bombs in the air, simple as that.

the problem with discussions like this is simple, people like me say hey, I disagree with the Israeli government and their actions. The other side says, or hears, "I hate jews". Nothing of the sort, I actually know for a fact there are at least a million Israeli jews that support the Palestinian cause.

Yes, some people are anti-semites, some people hate blacks, some people hate grey aliens. you can't make anything and everything about race or creed.

Israel has a short hard history with not a lot of love lost between them and their arab cousins. But the continuing humanitarian crisis in Gaza merely foments more hatred. by locking them up, murdering their kids, and keeping them without medical aid and water merely creates a new generation of arabs that want revenge, and honestly if put in their position, can you blame them? Can't you see the measures being taken to fight terrorism are in fact the root cause of the terrorism? It IS a self fulfilling prophecy.

It's a very complex situation that those of us fortunate enough to have been born in peaceful countries, can't even hope to truly understand.

If Israel really honestly wanted peace in the region there are a few simple steps:

Draw your borders and stick to them, stop invading and stealing land, stop illegally flying over Lebanon and other areas.

Sit down and work out a deal with the people of Gaza, you can't create a country on a foundation of the holocaust them commit one yourself, you can't, we won't let you.

Declare yourself a nuclear power, sign the NPT, and open your plants up for inspection, like you demand of all the arab countries (which of course they all do but that doesn't make it to faux news)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Israel is not favored in the international community and would be someone else's problem , if it werent for the zionists who wish to control that land. Everyone must answer to the bankstaz who run the show. the UN is a Nazionist entity bent on world central government. The occult are well protected in the UN. Its disgusting really when you look at it. Israel has to answer for its actions but the UN created Israel. Caanan, Palestine or Israel? The original people were not Jewish.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by 11PB11

There are real Jews, then there are the Kharzian Jews [That just claim to be Jewish]. The real and acctual Jews do not even reconize the state of Israel. The real Jews do not reconize Kharzian [ Zionist] as Jewish. Since someone referred to relegion and God's word in the Bible, Revelations: "Those that say they are Jews, are not Jews but the Synagogue of Satan. " The Jewish releigion has been hijacked by these people.

Retweet

Retweet

Retweet

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Ok so my answer is, nope the UN isint the best friend of israel, still hasent changed there way of doing business, so whats the real question here...

Ok i see your on Israel side, thanks for sharing your opinion, good for you.

It seems hard for people to just answer the question asked...

just my 2 cents

PS: god didint give them anything, hes just there santa claus

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Jews need as much educating as Muslims do but when it comes down to black and white ill side with the Jews because they dont want to stone me and anybody that isnt a Muslim to death, impose Shariah Law, and wage nuclear war all over the free world.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Here is a site I found a bit interesting. israelstreams.com...://europenews.dk/en/node/34368

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

...mention of the lack of reporting of the Waqfs destroying archeological evidence of solomons temple, and the 2nd temple

Well, dontreally is back at it.

Dontreally mentioned the desire to talk about this insane attack on the Temple site, apparently aided and abetted by the Israeli government...What else do we know then?

Doesn't it make far more sense that the "rumors" are true, that the old Temples were in fact NOT built at the site commonly assumed?

"What if" the government of Israel was simply doing business as usual, "By deception", and allowing the world to think that the Temple Mount is where the ancient Temples were built, when they have actually found evidence to the contrary?

One of the rumors going around is that Israeli archeologists found the "true" site years ago, not far from the Al Aqsa Mosque, and have been working underground secretly ever since. When everything is "ready", the world will get a shock, and the "true" Temple will suddenly be revealed.

Not sure how that's on topic, but dontreally suggested that would be better than much of the current back and forth, which is probably true.

SO, if anyone has info on this, let's hear it...Would the world favor Israel more, or less, if the true Temple was revealed?

JR

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The problem isn't with the Jewish people, the problem is with the Rothschild Zionists. The Jewish people are actually in the unfortunate position of being blamed for the actions of the scumbag Rothschild Zionist banksters because anytime anyone attempts to expose the Rothschild Zionists - the Rothschild Zionists try to claim they are the Jewish people, which they are not.

The Rothschild Zionists financed and profited off of the horrors of the Third Reich, hardly the friends of the Jewish people. A distinction needs to be made in order to keep these banksters from hiding under the cloak of antisemitism. There are just as many non-Jews who are Rothschild Zionists as there are Jews and they are the people who keep the middle east shrouded in blood and apartheid.

The average Jewish person has no more to do with Rothschild Zionism that the average non Jewish person has to do with it.

edit on 14-1-2011 by EssenSieMich because: spelling

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The tens of billions of American tax dollars going to military aid in Israel tell a different story.

news.antiwar.com...
edit on 14-1-2011 by whitl103 because: Included link to article.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Secularist

Err, you might want to read the Talmud

Kill the Goyim by any means possible.

Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice

At the moment when the Holy One, blessed be He, will exterminate all the Goyim of the world, Israel alone will subsist, even as it is written: "The Lord alone will appear great on that day!

reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Without Israel the middle east would be a lot more peaceful than it is today. The first thing Israel did when it came into existence was start war after war on the countries around it trying to steal as much land as they could.

Next time we'll use more force RE the aid ship to Gaza

Israel threatens to bomb Syria back to the stone age

Israeli warplanes bomb Gaza strip

Israel is the root cause of terrorism
edit on 14/1/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Considering that it has a population under 8 million and is about the size of Wales, Israel has a hugely disproportionate influence on World affairs.

A third of all US foriegn aid is received by Israel, a country which ranks in the top 50 for standard of living in the world.

The greatest proportion of those considered below the poverty line in Israel are the Arab population who make up nearly 20% of the population.

Israel is the only country in the middle east to defy UN sanctions and develop Nuclear and Biological weapons.

From my own experience (three months in a Kibbutz back in the '80's) I found many of the young Jewish people to be deeply prejudice and racist, sad but true.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I've always said this. When Israel disagrees with the United Nations, the UN is blamed of being an anti-Semitic propaganda machine bent on destroying Israel, but when Iran is """"building bombs"""", Israel wants to be the UN's best friend. Or what about when Israel wants the IAEA to search Iranian nuclear stations, will you also allow the IAEA inspectors into your Negev nuclear plant? .......

Not to mention Israel has the United States veto any resolution against Israel. That just goes to show how corrupt the UN has become. If 1 lone country has the ability to block resolutions condemning a human rights violation, how could we possibly believe peace is being made? Just goes to show, at the end of the day the United Nations is nothing but a lie.
edit on 14-1-2011 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
I do believe that as long as the past is brought to the table for peace negotiations, there will be no peace. The muslim leaders will be quick to foolishly bring every hate from the past, real or imagined and use to make demands and threats, unfortunately not for our fellow muslim brothers and sisters, but only for their own selfish lust for power.

Actually it's called "redressing grievances." You see, the Israelis have racked up quite a debt to the Palestinian people. And the Israelis, like you, want the Palestinians to just forget all the theft, murder, and oppression wrought by Israel, and start over - presumably from scratch based on the current situation.

This is like if I beat the hell out of you, raped your wife, robbed you blind, killed your dog, and then asked you to let bygones be bygones, accusing you of "hatred" and "selfishness" if you tried to press charges against me anyway.

And in turn, they play exactly into the hands of the zionists whom too used the historical past. Our non zionist jewish brothers and sisters will only be frightened into believing that the zionist were right, and are their only hope for unity and strength, and thus either overtly or covertly support them.

The Zionists use the historical past like Ken Ham uses the Origin of Species.

Interestingly, you'll find that pretty much no non-Zionist Jews buy the Zionist stories. Some of the most vocal antizionists are, in fact, themselves Jewish. The reason being is that they see Israel's crimes as an affront against their faith and the good name of their people.

Even the biggest supporter of Israel, the United States, does so ambivalently. One gets the notion that our government lends its support mostly due to a vague sense of religious duty combined with a lack of better options in the middle east. The US population is even more ambivalent; most assert that Israel has a right to be there, but also acknowledge that the Palestinians have good cause for resistance. And this is an America that gets only one side of the story, most of the time.

And then, the tragedy just plays out for all to see with horror and anguish.....

NO! It is time to change the script. Throw the leaders out and let instead the common masses from Israel and Palestine interact and decide their own future.
edit on 14-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

The last thing you want in a situation like this is populist rule. It would very quickly descend into mob rule on both sides. The way to change the script is simply for the United States to say something like this;

"We believe that seventy years of failure is enough; the United States rejects a two-state solution to the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians. Instead, the united states believes people of Israel and Palestine should seek common ground, and build on a common heritage to form a pluralistic, democratic nation with respect to all peoples within it."

Really, the only thing that keeps this mess going is the United State's blind faith in a failed doctrine.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by Secularist

Err, you might want to read the Talmud

Kill the Goyim by any means possible.

Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice

At the moment when the Holy One, blessed be He, will exterminate all the Goyim of the world, Israel alone will subsist, even as it is written: "The Lord alone will appear great on that day!

reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Without Israel the middle east would be a lot more peaceful than it is today. The first thing Israel did when it came into existence was start war after war on the countries around it trying to steal as much land as they could.

Next time we'll use more force RE the aid ship to Gaza

Israel threatens to bomb Syria back to the stone age

Israeli warplanes bomb Gaza strip

Israel is the root cause of terrorism
edit on 14/1/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

True, true. Theyre all crazy over there those religious nuts.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

While the world may not favor Israel persay there is a definite prejudice when Israel is the subject. God knows the US Favors Israel on everything. I mean honestly how many countries can get away with blatantly attacking a US ship without being retaliated against. Not to mention haveing the entire incident swept under the rug. aa

My belief on the whole thing is simple. The holocaust is the never ending cycle of Israel. Every time something happens when tensions are up. America and the rest of the world is gently reminded of what happened to the Jewish people in WW II.

Now let me clarify. I am saddened and left with a horrible feeling over what was done during the war to the Jewish people. The same can be said for the American Indians, the Bosnians, and the African Americans. However do we still apologize to them for what happened. Do we treat them any different? The answer to that is no. In a lot of cases they are still being mistreated. You cannot change what has already happened, but you can't feel responsible for it for the rest of the world either.

Most of the conflict in Israel is escalated by the Israelis just as much as Hezbollah. The mainstream media and the Israeli government will lead you to believe it is all on the terrorists but the truth of it is that they are just as guilty. As Tom Clancy wrote in one of his books. Was all it would take was the Israelis to attack a unarmed Palestinian on camera for the world to finally see what was really going on. I am a firm believer that the UN should step in and force a peace between those two countries. Should it be our place, of course not but that aside I feel confident it is the only way to stop tensions there.

Most of this is just my personal opinions, but there are a lot of things that have happened with Israel that the rest of the world has been kept in the dark about.

The attack on the USS Liberty en.wikipedia.org...
Of course the captured video of the attack on the supposed terrorist supporters
www.telegraph.co.uk... tml
And there are many other things that have happened just takes a bit of research. Another reason I am sure America is such a deadset alley of Israel would go back to the Gulf War. Just think about it. What do you think it took for the coalition to keep Israel from retaliatng against Iraq after being hit not once, not twice, but at least 3 times by Scud missles in the Gulf War.
edit on 1/14/2011 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/14/2011 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Didn't they try that with the 1948 mandate? I thought Israel was attacked by at least 5 other arab nations after it decided to declare independance and national sovereignty/identity. So, who represented the palestinians before 1967 anyway? Why no cry for a palestinian state prior to 1967? Could it be that Jordan IS the palestinian state?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Yeah. I'm so concerned that the Pro-Palestinian Lobby controls the US government. You should choose your battles and this isn't one of them. When Israel stops getting free weapons and billions from the US, we can talk about favoritism.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDofENGLAND

I'm a big Israel fan people try to say that muslims are indigenous but people conveniently forgot who occupied the land in bible times.

You conveniently who occupied North America before the USA. If someone's been living on land their entire life and someone walks up and bulldozes that house in spite of universal condemnation of the international community, then something is wrong.

I have British ancestors but I can't walk over to the UK and start building a house on someone else's land. I doubt you think you have that right either. So, my question is why do you think it's okay for Israel to do so based on Bible passages?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join