It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel..Favored by the world???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Israel was founded on secular western democratic principals.

I make the distinction between 'secular' to point out that the true Israel should be a model of its namesake; Jacob, who was than called Israel. Until Israel is a religious Israel rooted in the Torah, it will forever be an abomination to the rest of the world.

One has to know himself and BE himself in order for others to like him. The Jewish people have survived the 2 thousand years of exile and endless persecution ONLY because of their Judaism.

Even though I am not a jew, I take affront with your qoute. If any modern human is seeking to comprehend what is Anti-Semitism, YOUR POST takes the cake.

The Jews are as human as anyone else in the world, and our fellow brothers and sisters by divine creation. They too, like everyone else have common aspirations we all share and can work together towards instead of against each other, as the zionist political BS had attempted to separate all.

Based upon historical records from the Bible, there can be no denial that the Jewish ethnic group had been the Chosen people. It happened because our ancestors were of limited minds and instead of using their free will gifted to fulfull mankind's destiny, they became self indulgent, turning against the laws that had been taught to mankind, killing and harming each other.

Our Creator had enough of them, as the cries for justice screams louder each day. He loved us all, just like any mortal father wou lda but had to be fair and just or there would be no law. And thus a group of human was separated from those animals and were given simple instructions to follow, and those animals whom had turn against their Father will have to face justice.

Unfortunately, as biblical records had shown, jews were flawed human beings just like the rest, and made worst by the rabbis with their insane additional laws that constricted jews to become robots, with every aspect of their lives fully programmed that gridlock and confusion ensured, harming more than efficency output. Our Creator wanted no robots, which was why love and free will was gifted so that we can fulfill our destiny He created us for.

As justice must be served, so too were the jews punished, but never abandoned. Divine messengers and Teachers were sent throughout, with teachings never forced but only upon the free will of jews, as well as humanity. Unfortunately, the rabbis refused to listen, thanks to their self defeating social engineering programming.

But others around the world began to wake up to such teachings and realized the path our Heavenly Father created and guided for mankind was better, and began to turn our eyes upon the heavens to seek upon Him. There was hope, and our Creator need no longer depend on the jews to fulfill mankind's destiny.

No longer had He any need to wipe us out, for we were heeding his words. No doubt we mortals will err, but our Creator's compassion and forgiveness is as boundless as His love for us all. Justice will still be served, and redemption to be attained, but it was tempered with mercy.

Today, the jews are assimilated with the rest of humanity, as it had been during King David's time when his blood had been mixed with gentiles, just as it had been for the numerous elites during his reign. Ultimately, with or without his blood, we humans had been, and will always be our Creator's children, deserving of His care and concern, and our worship of Him the way we would thank our mortal fathers for their love and care. We are one.

The zionist or any other extremist inclulsive cause that plays on the race or nationality card is a lost cause. Our Creator would never sanction the murder and enslavement of His more enlightened children today. To persist in such caused is to challenge the might and patience of our Creator.

I seek not to challenge any zionist or anti humanity extremists mind, for they are gridlocked and will accept nothing. My post are only for those opened minds who wish to understand, and to consider, discuss and debate

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

And how is that anymore authentic?

You realize just 80 years ago the entire area which we now call Jordan, a bit of Iraq, Lebanon and Israel were all called "british mandate for palestine"...These states arent even real; theyre creations of the british. And look at all the internal problems in each of these counties.

NO Country can be built unless its constituents share a heritage, language, culture and religion. If they dont meet this criteria than THAT state is doomed to failure.

I do agree that the pagan excuse which currently controls Israel is doomed to fail. However, it will be replaced by an authentic Jewish state; the type which stood for 1000 years from 1000 BCE to 70 CE. From which the Holy bible is based on. A religious Israel rooted in the Torah will last.

That dream hasnt gone anywhere. Judaism = Zionism. Zion means 'marker' in Hebrew, and refers to the temple mount. Secular zionism is an abomination hashed up by the illuminists. Its no coincidence that this charade grew out of the haskala - the jewish enlightenment which was concomitant with the european enlightenment. Both cultures were driven by paganism; which we call romanticism. Which christianity helped pave the way with its subtle antinomianism.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

How was that post remotely anti-semitic?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

And how is that anymore authentic?

You realize just 80 years ago the entire area which we now call Jordan, a bit of Iraq, Lebanon and Israel were all called "british mandate for palestine"...These states arent even real; theyre creations of the british. And look at all the internal problems in each of these counties.

Incorrect. The Palestinian Mandate comprised what is now Israel and the Palestinian territories. Prior to that, there was Transjordan, which was Jordan and what became the mandate, Iraq was Mesopotamia, and had the same borders it did today. Syria was administered by France, and Lebanon was carved off to create a Catholic-dominated nation in the middle east.

And yes, they're creations of the British. As are India and Pakistan. And Sudan. And Kenya. The problems of these countries is due to the way they were organized by the British; each of them is purely an act of colonial spite. Sort of like how the Portuguese filled up the sewers of Maputo with concrete when they gave up rulership of Mozambique.

NO Country can be built unless its constituents share a heritage, language, culture and religion. If they dont meet this criteria than THAT state is doomed to failure.

China, the United States, Russia, France, Italy, Brazil, Australia, Indonesia, India, South Africa, Egypt, Turkey, Finland, Spain, Mexico, Argentina, New Zealand, Canada, Angola, Iran, Iraq, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Kenya, Bolivia, Peru, Cuba, Jamaica, Germany,and the United Kingdom don't seem to agree with you.

My statement is that a nation cannot exist based on one and only one factor. Can you imagine if the existence of the United States hinged on it being "The White Nation"? its inability to maintain that status would become absolutely farcical.

I do agree that the pagan excuse which currently controls Israel is doomed to fail. However, it will be replaced by an authentic Jewish state; the type which stood for 1000 years from 1000 BCE to 70 CE. From which the Holy bible is based on. A religious Israel rooted in the Torah will last.

Except there wasn't a Jewish state that stood from 1000 BCE to 70 CE. Rather there was a confederation of Jewish tribes that stood for about a century, before fracturing into two warring kingdoms; Judah, which lasted roughly 300 years, and Israel, which lasted about 200 years (It was conquered by the Assyrians and their Judean vassals). After the Babylonians took over, there would not be another independent Jewish state in the region for nearly 400 years, when the Maccabees founded the Hasmonean dynasty, which lasted a century.

Apparently a religious Israel rooted in the Torah is bound to engage in intercene tribal war before finally being squished by expert cavalry. So is a religious Judah rooted in the Torah, but that's rather beside the point.

You're indulging in religious fantasy here.

That dream hasnt gone anywhere. Judaism = Zionism. Zion means 'marker' in Hebrew, and refers to the temple mount. Secular zionism is an abomination hashed up by the illuminists. Its no coincidence that this charade grew out of the haskala - the jewish enlightenment which was concomitant with the european enlightenment. Both cultures were driven by paganism; which we call romanticism. Which christianity helped pave the way with its subtle antinomianism.

Tough. I hate to tell you, but the rest of the world is no more moved to acquiese to the scrawlings of hairy desert tribesmen from three thousand years ago, than it is to listen to the ravings of those folks in Cambodia who worship a giant teapot.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I would tend to agree that our wacky leaders / overlords / illuminati masters are setting up Israel as the enemy of the entire world.

This will allow them to play out their sick fantasy of reliving the prophecies.

Well, it may not be a self-fulfilling prophecy, but it doesn't matter.

Here is a thread I wrote about how Zechariah 12 predicts the entire world will attack Israel all at once, and by my personal interpretation, Israel uses advanced Electronic Warfare capabilities and utterly defeats the entire invasion miraculously.

The scripture actually details an account that sounds just like electronic warfare, I quote and explain in detail in the thread.
Zechariah 12 predictions

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Egypt,

Oh yes Egypt is a HUGE success. Tell that to the shiite, sunnis, coptic christians, muslim brotherhood etc. Egypt ts perhaps the worst example of a state created by the west which is constantly embroiled in sectarian violence.

That principle appears to work in essentially secular states. Protestantism made this possible.. India, Russia...They were already antinomian enough to accept the multiculturalism and consumerism of anglo-american culture..... but in the Muslim world? Ya right. It fails in every example and theres a good reason for that.

In a ironic way, I suppose us religious should thank the muslims for balancing out the crazy moral relativistism of the secular west.

My statement is that a nation cannot exist based on one and only one factor. Can you imagine if the existence of the United States hinged on it being "The White Nation"? its inability to maintain that status would become absolutely farcical.

I do appreciate what the west has done for the world. And i think all of us should be. But as for its 'culture' and system of ethics; ie; its moral relativism.... The world can do without that... Every people should be allowed to pursue their beliefs in the context of whats called in Judaism the 7 laws of noah (which is what education day in the US is based upon).... The US constitution is a good template which all nations should adapt to their own countries.. But i really dont think the imperialist Europeans want to allow a Jewish state with a uniquely Jewish identity. They want everyone essentially the same; without distinctions. Sorta like how this culture has blurred gender differences.

Except there wasn't a Jewish state that stood from 1000 BCE to 70 CE. Rather there was a confederation of Jewish tribes that stood for about a century, before fracturing into two warring kingdoms; Judah, which lasted roughly 300 years, and Israel, which lasted about 200 years (It was conquered by the Assyrians and their Judean vassals). After the Babylonians took over, there would not be another independent Jewish state in the region for nearly 400 years, when the Maccabees founded the Hasmonean dynasty, which lasted a century.

And where exactly do you get this pseudo history from? I guess its defendable when the Waqf in Jerusalem is involved in excavating the Temple mount and disposing of its archeological contents; much to the dismay of archeologists. Archeologists angry at destruction of Temple artifacts..And yet no word in the western media about this. How amazing.

What youve been led to believe is all politics. Why not just trust the chronology in the bible? well. I guess that could be feasible if Israels government allowed archeologists to dig at the temple mount. Instead they give the Waqf license to hide the truth of Solomons temple.

Apparently a religious Israel rooted in the Torah is bound to engage in intercene tribal war before finally being squished by expert cavalry. So is a religious Judah rooted in the Torah, but that's rather beside the point.

Where do you even get the idea that the ancient Israelites were involved in tribal warfare? Is that what your anthropology professor taught? Ridiculous.

And what makes you think that todays Jews would be involved in internecine conflict? Orthodox Judaism is actually pretty congenial with one another. There is no serious conflict that would erupt in war between Judaisms religious. The problem is with the secular elite and their propaganda. If Jews had a choice in the matter, they would undoubtedly return to Torah; as more and more Jews everyday. See 'Ba'al Teshuva' movement.

Also. Check out this statistic. 70% of Israeli 2nd graders are Haredi. This is partly why the Knesset passed the 'grandfather clause' allowing non Jews with a Jewish grandfather to immigrate to Israel; to balance the vote towards labor and likud and prevent a religious coalition that would destroy the British vision of a federalized middle east.

In anycase, anyone who knows anything about Israeli politics know things are changing.

I think you may be on the diametrical side of the issue. But. You will see. You will see how serious this is.
edit on 14-1-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I would tend to agree that our wacky leaders / overlords / illuminati masters are setting up Israel as the enemy of the entire world.

This will allow them to play out their sick fantasy of reliving the prophecies.

Well, it may not be a self-fulfilling prophecy, but it doesn't matter.

Here is a thread I wrote about how Zechariah 12 predicts the entire world will attack Israel all at once, and by my personal interpretation, Israel uses advanced Electronic Warfare capabilities and utterly defeats the entire invasion miraculously.

The scripture actually details an account that sounds just like electronic warfare, I quote and explain in detail in the thread.
Zechariah 12 predictions

What makes you think any of this is talking about Israel? Some facts to consider.

The Palestinians are the descendants of the ancient kingdoms of Israel and Judah. They largely converted to Islam in the 7th century, but this does not change their descent.

Islam itself is just Judaism with two extra prophets. It was founded by a Jewish merchant, preached to Jewish peoples in Jewish cities in the Arabian Peninsula, and the majority of its converts were either themselves jews, or Christians (which is just another branch on the Jewish family tree)

Jerusalem, as it currently stands, is a city divided between the Palestinian natives, and European invaders.

Most of the world is aligned against the Palestinians. Unlike the supposed alignment against Israel, it is not shadowy, it's not secretive or hidden; most nations in the world actively support and fund, to some degree, efforts to wipe out the Palestinians.

Despite that, they're not gone, and are doing pretty well at holding their own.

Now, I personally don't buy into religious prophecy and all that claptrap; particularly not Abrahamic prophecy, which is sort of like the junior readers board-book version of religious prophecy. But for those who do buy such things... Just some ideas to chew on

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Oh yes Egypt is a HUGE success. Tell that to the shiite, sunnis, coptic christians, muslim brotherhood etc. Egypt ts perhaps the worst example of a state created by the west which is constantly embroiled in sectarian violence.

None of the nations in my list are by any stretch "perfect." That's because perfection simply does not exist. Egypt has its problems - but Egypt has been Egypt for nine thousand years, and even in the face of conquest by Persians, Greeks, Ku#es, Hittites, Romans, Arabs, Turks, French, and British empires, it has still retained a strong and distinctly Egyptian culture and a good degree of political unity. Egypt and China are definitely civilizational success stories.

That principle appears to work in essentially secular states. Protestantism made this possible.. India, Russia...They were already antinomian enough to accept the multiculturalism and consumerism of anglo-american culture..... but in the Muslim world?

Yes, in the Muslim world. Iran is a good example of multiple ethnic and religious groups forming a common country with multiple languages, and doing so successfully. Indonesia is another good example of this in the Muslim world. Hundreds of languages, dozens of ethnic groups, and multiple religions. Unlike Iran, they don't even have a common unifying past. Yet it's still a solid, stable nation that isn't likely to fall out of the history books anytime soon.

India and Russia are fairly recent entrants to the "unified nation" category, with India coming around in about the thirteenth century and Russia in the seventeenth. Still, their cohesions are more recent than Italy or Germany or even the United States. While both have adopted some measures of Western European culture (primarily in the form of their governments; gotta admit, West European bureaucracy is better than monarchal despotism) neither have thrown themselves headlong and adopted all of it.

Ya right. It fails in every example and theres a good reason for that.

I'm afraid it doesn't. You really don't know what you're talking about.

In a ironic way, I suppose us religious should thank the muslims for balancing out the crazy moral relativistism of the secular west.

You really don't know what you're talking about.

I do appreciate what the west has done for the world. And i think all of us should be. But as for its 'culture' and system of ethics; ie; its moral relativism.... The world can do without that... Every people should be allowed to pursue their beliefs in the context of whats called in Judaism the 7 laws of noah (which is what education day in the US is based upon)....

And you continue not having a damned clue what you're talking about.

First off, regarding religion and moral relativism. Okay, you buy into the Torah. What's the commandment, "THou shalt not kill"? Now, what's the Torah about? Mostly it's about the Israelites massacring their neighbors because god - the same god that old them not to kill - told them to kill. Also, they killed all these people and took their daughters as sex slaves; so much for not coveting or committing adultery, huh?

Religion's core principle is moral relativism. ANYTHING is justified, everything is permissible, so long as you claim that god told you to do it. it is of course not restricted to any one religion, or even to religion at all. But you can't say that religious people don't engage in moral relativism and espect ANYONE to keep a straight face.

The US constitution is a good template which all nations should adapt to their own countries.. But i really dont think the imperialist Europeans want to allow a Jewish state with a uniquely Jewish identity. They want everyone essentially the same; without distinctions. Sorta like how this culture has blurred gender differences.

if this is what you think, then I want to hear your theory on why the Imperialist Europeans created a Jewish state with a uniquely Jewish identity in the first damned place. You know Israel didn't just descend from the sky, right? It's the product of the United States, the UK, and the USSR saying "hey, let's make Israel" mostly 'cause none of them wanted to accept Jewish refugees.

And where exactly do you get this pseudo history from? I guess its defendable when the Waqf in Jerusalem is involved in excavating the Temple mount and disposing of its archeological contents; much to the dismay of archeologists. Archeologists angry at destruction of Temple artifacts..And yet no word in the western media about this. How amazing.

Try reading your Torah sometime. There's also contemporary records from the surrounding peoples attesting to this stuff.

As for why there is no word in the Western media about this stuff, my wager is that it's because the article is bullcrap. First off, Ynet has about as much credibility as the UK's Daily Mail, or the US' national Enquirer. It's intentionally sensationalized tabloid horse-pucky. Second, here's a phrase from the article that had me laughing.

"The Waqf has acted terribly, taking thousands of tons of artifacts from the First Temple, the Second Temple, as well as Muslim artifacts, and throwing them away," Dr Eilat Mazor, from the Hebrew University, told Ynetnews.

Thousands of tons of artifacts, you say? Thousands of tons of artifacts. You couldn't shake thousands of tons of artifacts out of the Smithsonian, the British Museum, and the entire Valley of the Kings complex, much less a hill the size of a soccer field. I think Dr. Mazor is making crap up - her peers over at the Tel Aviv university seem to hold the same opinion of her; apparently every rock, bottlecap, and donkey turd she finds is evidence of biblical truth.

What youve been led to believe is all politics. Why not just trust the chronology in the bible? well. I guess that could be feasible if Israels government allowed archeologists to dig at the temple mount. Instead they give the Waqf license to hide the truth of Solomons temple.

Because the bible is full of crap, mostly. And Israel does allow archaeology digs at the temple mount - that's what Dr. Mazor in the article above spends a lot of her time doing. Seriously, research, man.

Where do you even get the idea that the ancient Israelites were involved in tribal warfare? Is that what your anthropology professor taught? Ridiculous.

Well, yes, it's something that both history and the bible can agree on. Read either one.

And what makes you think that todays Jews would be involved in internecine conflict? Orthodox Judaism is actually pretty congenial with one another.

However they don't seem to play well with other Jews. Or with anyone else, judging from all the dead neighbors Israel has made under the guiding hands of the orthodox furheads.

There is no serious conflict that would erupt in war between Judaisms religious. The problem is with the secular elite and their propaganda. If Jews had a choice in the matter, they would undoubtedly return to Torah; as more and more Jews everyday. See 'Ba'al Teshuva' movement.

This sounds awfully German of you.

Also. Check out this statistic. 70% of Israeli 2nd graders are Haredi. This is partly why the Knesset passed the 'grandfather clause' allowing non Jews with a Jewish grandfather to immigrate to Israel; to balance the vote towards labor and likud and prevent a religious coalition that would destroy the British vision of a federalized middle east.

'Cause if there's something the middle east needs, it's another nation ruled by a war-loving theocratic despotism, amirite?

In anycase, anyone who knows anything about Israeli politics know things are changing.

And anyone who knows anything about politics in general knows that regressive movements always fail. Maybe Israel will see a few years of ultra-orthodoxy. Odds are it would be such a terrible time for all involved that it'll fail and never happen again.

I think you may be on the diametrical side of the issue. But. You will see. You will see how serious this is.

I don't need to wait with bated breath for a magical sky-pony to fly down and make everything fall in line according to some absurd and paranoid scrawlings made by a tribe of cave-dwelling rapists. See, I can study history and politics and make informed and rational judgments about the future.

I know how serious this is. Which is why I assert that you have absolutely no idea what it is you're talking about.
edit on 14-1-2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDofENGLAND
reply to post by dontreally

I'm a big Israel fan people try to say that muslims are indigenous but people conveniently forgot who occupied the land in bible times.

A bunch of Eastern Europeans certainly didn't.

People conveniently forget that most Jews in Israel have no ethnic claim to the land.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad

When you give countries like China the same vote as Canada on human rights, or countries like Turkey the same vote as Sweden on treatment of minorities, and then on top of it all you give a few specific countries the right to veto anything from votes to bathroom passes you get a system that's not only flawed at its core, but also ineffective, meaningless, and ridden with politics and agendas.

They might as well have taken all of us and let us vote on these issues.
They might as well have taken that world cup octopus, at least that thing made some sense.

I can accept some condemnation of Israel, hell, I can even understand why there would be a lot of condemnation towards Israel, but that can't be it, Israel can not be the only country on the spot, that makes no sense by no stretch of logic- The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is horrible, but it is *minuscule* in comparison to past and ongoing world conflicts.

Are people in Israel really that indoctrinated? The problem is not that you're on the spot, the problem is you can do as you please at will without any repercussions. It seems to be a running trend with bigots to make themselfs appear to be victim of a situation. Israel personifies this perfectly.

France gets unjust excessive hatred, Turkey gets unjust excessive hatred, Venezuela gets unjust excessive hatred. Israel gets nowhere near the amount it merits.

If Israel was held to the same standards as everybody else you wouldn't exist as we know it. If some foreign country was doing what Israel did, we'd be bombing them.

You poor victim you.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 11PB11

not true, In our day they are depicted as oppressive scumbags and from what I have seen over the past few years I know why. If they had the slightest bit of compassion then we could move on to the next pack of pricks and forget about Israel.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

A bunch of Eastern Europeans certainly didn't.
People conveniently forget that most Jews in Israel have no ethnic claim to the land.

People conveniently mention irrelevant and inaccurate statistics to suggests that Jewish people don't belong in the place where their religion, culture and race was born. Give me a break..
That's not to say they have claim, but they definitely belong. I'm tired of all this deflection, misdirection, meaningless statistics..

Are people in Israel really that indoctrinated?

Do people in the UK really have such bad reading comprehension skills?

You seem to have dropped in the middle of the debate, and naturally you've decided to pick one of my posts to reply on, seeing as how I'm Israeli, so I must be the devil. Refuting my indoctrinated shallow opinions should be a walk in the park for you, shouldn't it?

The problem is not that you're on the spot

It's not your problem, the "politically aware", kind hearted, well informed, peace lover, no, it's the problem of child workers in China, it's the problem of Indian and Thai civilians dying at the hands of rebels and governments alike, it's the problem of the people of the north Caucasus stuck in between rebels and the Russian government, or the Kurdish people that are being butchered and displaced by Turkey...

Nah, it's not your problem that the UN is not functioning, your problem is being fashionably informed, knowing the right topics to talk about to be "Cool" amongst your friends, or to be considered a humanitarian.

Well done.

the problem is you can do as you please at will without any repercussions

I agree, and I think the post you quoted reflects that, and if you had bothered to read past comments you would have known that I believe that had the UN been more effective in acting against worldly injustices America would have had a harder time vetoing in favor of Israel. I've also made the point that the system is flawed when America can veto anything from votes to bathroom passes.
Is it that you didn't bother to read, or that you didn't understand what I'm trying to say because the words Location: Israel were too distracting.

By the way, who's holding Hamas responsible for what they're doing?

It seems to be a running trend with bigots to make themselfs appear to be victim of a situation.

You see the words Location: Israel, make a few false assumptions, and *I'm* the bigot?
Again, no offence, but you might want to brush up on your reading comprehension skills- I never said Israel is the victim, in fact I even said I could understand why it's condemned all the time, what I did say, in regards to the OP, is that the UN is a bureaucratic waste of time.

Israel personifies this perfectly.

Both sides are the offenders and both sides are the victims, if you can't see that you're not much of a humanitarian.
There's no such thing as being selectively humanitarian.

France gets unjust excessive hatred, Turkey gets unjust excessive hatred, Venezuela gets unjust excessive hatred. Israel gets nowhere near the amount it merits.

Yeah, you're right, so the solution would be for more people to hate Israel, right?

Yes, that's what we need, more hate.

If Israel was held to the same standards as everybody else you wouldn't exist as we know it. If some foreign country was doing what Israel did, we'd be bombing them.

Your selective view on the world is only outmatched by your lack of understanding of global politics.
If what you're saying is true Russia, Sudan, India, China, N. Korea, Jordan, Saudi, and a few dozen more nations would have been pounded to the ground.

Where ever there's a loaded gun, there will always be someone committing atrocities, you don't need to be a genius to see that, Israel is not the only one, and it's definitely not the worst. Believe me, your troops have committed much worse atrocities in Iraq and Afghanistan according to Wikileaks.

You poor victim you.

Get over it already.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I'm a big Israel fan people try to say that muslims are indigenous but people conveniently forgot who occupied the land in bible times.

Bible times? You mean that science fiction book? Sorry but the world isn't a fairy tale like your bible.

The concept of a home for jews back after WW2 and the Holocaust was a good one. But now it's 2011. The idea was good but the execution was the worst possible way of doing it.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

In which case put American Indians in charge of USA and give Britain back to Ginger people

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I think we are talking about Secrets that are slightly above a whisper. surround this state we call Israel. what ever power they posses, well it's like the Bible Weapon the "Arc of the Covenant" supposidely it defeats all. is it a myth? I dont think, so.. see I'm only 50 yrs old. and have been awake starting in 1986 (and in 1988 a USN Master at Arms, either I was hallucinating or his eyes went to all pupil and back to normal in a very obvious way that scared me, and since I have already seen 3 UFO''s or 1500 mph weather ballons... maybe the people who fly those objects are running the show? anyway - what he did was so UnAmerican, he threatend me, and on a ship - you better take those threats seriously -- OK. money problems in 1992 caused IRS go right around my rights and steal my rent/food money. Cold Slap in 1993, again said something isn't right - here. An when 911 happend, the light was turned OwN - and I can see... How can I be of service to you.
*Gold - 1387 it should retrace similar to what happend in the mid-80's.
*Oil - should see $5 before to long < 24 months - depends on if the people of America arrest these criminals.
when interest rates are going down so will the economy - when they rise so will the economy - there is no guess work to a controlled economy.

edit on 14-1-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: I really suck typing - grammer - what to know why? check out Charollet Iserbyt

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

We can all get along in peace now but muslims and jews don't there is pure hatred between them they could never get along all together how we do regardless of religion.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Israel gets favoured the most out of all the countries in the middle east. Just look at how much America gave it last year, $30 billion wasn't it? They condemn Iran for pursuing a nuclear program yet they have tons of nukes themselves. Israel is also not a signatory member of the NPT and refuses to let the IAEA in to check it's nuclear sites, something Iran has done.

Their barbaric treatment of the indigenous population is something that would make the god of the old testament proud, which also coincidently is the reason they lay claim to the area. Why do the governments of the world turn a blind eye to blatant violations of the Geneva convention and breaches of human rights? Probably because of the fear of being labelled an anti-Semitic

Israel-Palestinian conflict by numbers (the numbers do not lie)

Oppressing minorities in your own country is a human rights violation.

Oppressing monitories in their country after the cessation of hostilities is a war crime

Edit to add: actually the only country that gets favoured the same if not more than Israel is Saudi Arabia
edit on 14/1/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I dont think Israel is favored because, they seem to be the culprits behind many of the wars. I personally think they are skunks. I watched a youtube video a few months back, ( i didnt save it, wish i had) An american went to israel to learn about their religion and culture, he stumblede onto a street that was complete israeli run business and people. Ona sign at the beggining of this street it read, Do not come onto this street if you are not properly dressed, he went on the street anyhow, dressed in shorts short sleeve shirt and a baseball cap. The second he started walking down street the israelis began to surround him with anger in their eyes and minds. Luckily for him their was law official nearby to help him get off the street, he had nto even wal;ked 10 steps and he was surrounded by ahteful jews....They say they are for peace, I say they are liars. They are like the muslims they think their religion is the true religion god choosen people. between the israelis and muslims they have brought great chaos into our world.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

He should have respected the local laws and cultures then..

Probably a typical arrogant westerner thinking that it doesn't apply to them....

I'm English and I can't go anywhere in Europe without being labelled as a lager drinking football hooligan because of idiots like this..

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
Israel gets favoured the most out of all the countries in the middle east. Just look at how much America gave it last year, $30 billion wasn't it? They condemn Iran for pursuing a nuclear program yet they have tons of nukes themselves. Israel is also not a signatory member of the NPT and refuses to let the IAEA in to check it's nuclear sites, something Iran has done.

Their barbaric treatment of the indigenous population is something that would make the god of the old testament proud, which also coincidently is the reason they lay claim to the area. Why do the governments of the world turn a blind eye to blatant violations of the Geneva convention and breaches of human rights? Probably because of the fear of being labelled an anti-Semitic

Israel-Palestinian conflict by numbers (the numbers do not lie)

Oppressing minorities in your own country is a human rights violation.

Oppressing monitories in their country after the cessation of hostilities is a war crime

Edit to add: actually the only country that gets favoured the same if not more than Israel is Saudi Arabia
edit on 14/1/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

I do believe that as long as the past is brought to the table for peace negotiations, there will be no peace. The muslim leaders will be quick to foolishly bring every hate from the past, real or imagined and use to make demands and threats, unfortunately not for our fellow muslim brothers and sisters, but only for their own selfish lust for power.

And in turn, they play exactly into the hands of the zionists whom too used the historical past. Our non zionist jewish brothers and sisters will only be frightened into believing that the zionist were right, and are their only hope for unity and strength, and thus either overtly or covertly support them.

And then, the tragedy just plays out for all to see with horror and anguish.....

NO! It is time to change the script. Throw the leaders out and let instead the common masses from Israel and Palestine interact and decide their own future.
edit on 14-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join