It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel..Favored by the world???

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

But does it mean they own the whole continent of Australia, only for roaming there?

With the Palestinians it's different though, imagine if the Australians were the original inhabitants of Australia, and got kicked out, and only then came the Aboriginals...

It's.. Complicated..

We need as much information as we can get.

And anyway non of this would magically make the history of violence of this place okay, on neither side.

But I'd like to know the history of this place better, with all the BS flying around now a days we've lost contact with the past, things that were obvious 60 years ago, as they had happened just a few decades earlier, are now completely forgotten...

Hell, our memory is so short we can't even agree on things that happened 20 years ago, let alone 100.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Do you realize that Jewish intellectuals, including rabbis, were so disgusted with where their god left them, what he had done to them, what he apparently wouldn't bother to do for them, that they wrote a lot about the fact? Which explains why MOST Jews are atheists today.
Tell me, What Jewish sect would this be?

But now, let's get back to people messing with them, getting "God's wrath"...Nope, dead wrong! Their god has mostly proved he's an absurd fiction, after centuries of torturing everyone, including those he supposedly "chose".
You are using the word "CHOSE" as if it were all peaches and cream.You are taking what I said and inserting your own interpretation.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad

But does it mean they own the whole continent of Australia, only for roaming there?
With the Palestinians it's different though, imagine if the Australians were the original inhabitants of Australia, and got kicked out, and only then came the Aboriginals...
It's.. Complicated..
We need as much information as we can get.
And anyway non of this would magically make the history of violence of this place okay, on neither side.
But I'd like to know the history of this place better, with all the BS flying around now a days we've lost contact with the past, things that were obvious 60 years ago, as they had happened just a few decades earlier, are now completely forgotten...
Hell, our memory is so short we can't even agree on things that happened 20 years ago, let alone 100.

No, not the whole continent but they do now own vast areas, including a lot of mining areas and even Ayers Rock..
They make a fair bit of money off the mines and tourist areas etc..
Something those that bash the Aussies for their treatment fail to mention..
I'd say the Palistinians were a bit the same, normadic...
Using different areas say for winter and summer etc..
It was very common especially in arid areas...
Doesn't make it any less their land simply because they don't build huge cities..

Yes, there does seem to be a conserted attempt to rewrite history going on..
Many posters saying there NEVER was a Palistine etc..
Not unusual, history has been rewriten many times..A shame...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lioevilo

Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group for
which there are reliable data.

They also have the highest percentage of atheists...
Maybe the smart ones see the truth.??

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

And again, ignore the fact that the Jews had a kingdom for a thousand years in Israel. Were forcibly removed by the romans in 200 CE and have YEARNED to return.

Does not the fact that most of the cities in 'palestina' have Hebrew names not indicate the true heritage of the land? and who it rightfully belongs to?

edit on 17-1-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

B&B, If you would like to provide me with some hard data facts that would be great, otherwise your comment doesnt concern me. ( not to be mean)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

And again, ignore the fact that the Jews had a kingdom for a thousand years in Israel. Were forcibly removed by the romans in 200 CE and have YEARNED to return.

Another insult??
Is that the "Jewish" way of debate??
Sad really...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I know this is said alot, but alot of cities in the US have Native American names still. Would you be happy if they came into your house and told you to get the hell out? Would you do it quietly? What if they killed your family?
Is this any different? I mean really, stop playing the victim its soooooo old.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lioevilo

B&B, If you would like to provide me with some hard data facts that would be great, otherwise your comment doesnt concern me. ( not to be mean)

Of what??
Need a little idea of what your asking..
Though you can look yourself ya know..

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

If the natives have no right to take what was rightfully theres, than why do the palestinians?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

lol, you call me an ignorant moron then quickly edit it out..
Sneaky of you....

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

where was the insult there?

And answer the question.

Does not the fact that most of the cities in 'palestina' have Hebrew names not indicate the true heritage of the land? and who it rightfully belongs to?

Why do you hate Jews for? You mayabong. you guys shoud be banned from ATS for your obstinant antisemitism. Ive given youi proof after proof and nothing at all will persuade you.

so..why do you dislike Jews for? What did they do to you? Or does popular opinion form all your views?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

lol, you call me an ignorant moron then quickly edit it out..
Sneaky of you....

I was angry, than came to my senses.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

reply to post by mayabong

If the natives have no right to take what was rightfully theres, than why do the palestinians?

The Palistinians are not "taking" anything..
They were there when Israel was illegally given the land and forcibly removed as is still happening today..

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You havent read a book on this subject, have you?

Did mark twains commentary not mean anything? Or the 1695 book, tour of palestine, not count as anything?

Its a FACT that most of todays Palestinians are either from the transjordan or Egypt. Yassar Araft for instance was an EGYPTIAN, as all people know, yet fought for a land he wasnt even from.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

The Palistinians are not "taking" anything..
They were there when Israel was illegally given the land and forcibly removed as is still happening today..

Who gave this land to the Palistinians? Or better yet , who illegally gave Israel this land. Are you serious?
edit on 17-1-2011 by lioevilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

where was the insult there?
And answer the question.
Why do you hate Jews for? You mayabong. you guys shoud be banned from ATS for your obstinant antisemitism. Ive given youi proof after proof and nothing at all will persuade you.
so..why do you dislike Jews for? What did they do to you? Or does popular opinion form all your views?

In order...
You and I'm sure others saw your childish little insult..
I'm sure as in many other places, there is more than one name for many cities..
I don't hate Jews..Where have I said that? Playing that card is getting old.
Popular opinion of many JEWS is not at all favourable towards Israel..
Are those Jews also Jew haters???

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Fine, so let's say there weren't any Arabs in the 17th century, what's there to say that they didn't migrate there in the 200-300 passing years?

How is it that by the 1930's Palestine was full of Muslims and Arabs?

And people didn't just decide to believe Palestine was full of Arabs, they've had someone telling them what to think, same as you, question is where do you draw your information from, and how credible are your sources? I believe the book is credible, but I can't read it, so I can't tell if these conclusions are 100% correct.

Edit- Oh my god, you two are bickering like little children, is this really the level of discussion we're having?
edit on 17-1-2011 by Eliad because: FACEPALM

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lioevilo

Who gave this land to the Palistinians? Or better yet , who illegally gave Israel this land. Are you serious?

What, you don't know how Israel was formed??
Or how many people were displaced so it could happen?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I know how Israel was formed. My point is that you are unfamiliar with history, In this case biblical history. FYI, It was outlined thousands of years ago exactly what land Israel was given. do you need proof?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join