It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel..Favored by the world???

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I favour Israel because I favour God. Those who turn there back on Israel, turn their back on the kingdom of God. Truth is Israel will never fall because God will not let it.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth01

Thanks for sharing "truth".
edit on 16-1-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth01

The truth is that, you are speaking the truth. God claims dibs on Israel.Anyone who messes with them feels Gods wrath

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
There is so much anti-Jew, anti-Israel sentiment on this site, it makes me sick! However Jesus reminds me that Israel cannot and will not be taken, God will not let his kingdom fall in the face of evil. In fact God is going to give back his whole kingdom, which is much more than just where Israel lies today but most of the middle-east. When however I don't know, but I know for sure people in this world can turn their backs, attack whatever - but they will not win. Now is not the time to be a fence sitter but stand up for Israel. I am not God so I have no idea when Jesus will return, but I know for sure when Israel finally comes under its biggest attack of warfare, it will be time. Many of us christians feel something in the air, especially with the worlds hate against Israel at the moment, however I also look forward to the time when people will see that God is in control simply because Israel will not fall.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lioevilo

Anyone who messes with them feels Gods wrath

Time to deny ignorance!

Do you realize that Jewish intellectuals, including rabbis, were so disgusted with where their god left them, what he had done to them, what he apparently wouldn't bother to do for them, that they wrote a lot about the fact? Which explains why MOST Jews are atheists today.

If you want a sense of this sentiment, try watching Fiddler on the Roof. Tevye has a great line in there about how wonderful it is to be Chosen, "Do you think You could choose someone else for a change?"

Oy Vey

Sometimes I think that if modern Israel had not come about, breathing new hope into these people, they would have been crushed beyond imagining. Sure, a lot of this negativity is promoted by their own, "never forget", they must always be victims, and there are sound political reasons for it.

But now, let's get back to people messing with them, getting "God's wrath"...Nope, dead wrong! Their god has mostly proved he's an absurd fiction, after centuries of torturing everyone, including those he supposedly "chose".

I wonder how many "christians" who believe in the Myth of the Chosen would finally abandon their "faith", if Israel got nuked.

Some say that Israel was inches from being nuked, by the USA, in 1967...Logically, it could happen!

JR

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth01

Jesus reminds me that Israel cannot and will not be taken

Christian zionism just stumps me sometimes. I have to think it is something created by Zionists for a purpose, otherwise, it's just way too unreasonable. A hundred years ago, if Christians could have gone to the future, to see "christians" so completely behind Jews, well, I shudder to think what vile things might come out of their mouths!

But considering the massive amounts of money given to Israel by "christians", especially from the US and other English-speaking countries, the plan has worked.

I have a question though, maybe other christian zionists will have the answer: Is the Wailing Wall part of the old Temple in Jerusalem, or maybe just a symbolic spot where Jews can pray?

JR
edit on 16-1-2011 by JR MacBeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

It is historically apart of the 2nd temple crica herods renovation of it.

Its called the 'western' wall not simply because its the western side of the temple, but as all observant Jews know, in kabbalah the shekinah is associated with the west. When the sun 'sets' (when the temple was destroyed) all that was left was the western wall.. The part of G-ds presence - the shekinah - exiled with the Jews.

Thats the esoteric meaning behind the western wall, and why Jews cry before it.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

It is historically apart of the 2nd temple crica herods renovation of it.

Its called the 'western' wall not simply because its the western side of the temple, but as all observant Jews know, in kabbalah the shekinah is associated with the west. When the sun 'sets' (when the temple was destroyed) all that was left was the western wall.. The part of G-ds presence - the shekinah - exiled with the Jews.

Thats the esoteric meaning behind the western wall, and why Jews cry before it.

Thanks dontreally, I knew you would know.

But Christians have no idea for the most part. Or, I guess I should specify better, christian zionists have no clue.

The point I might like these "christians" to consider is that they often enjoy telling the world about Jesus, how much they love their "relationship" with him, but then go ahead an call him a LIAR.

Yes, I suppose it's bothersome having an agnostic like me point out these things, but the Jews are absolutely correct that Jesus is a fraud, "if" the Western Wall is indeed part of the Temple. Jesus said that NO STONE would be left upon another, concerning the Temple.

Wake up christian zionists. Either Jesus lied, was misquoted, or your whole world-view is radically flawed.

JR
edit on 16-1-2011 by JR MacBeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I also think the Romans - Hadrians forces - who destroyed the 2nd temple deliberately left the western portion intact...

Maybe it could have been unconsciously done. But to a mystical, highly sophisticated people like the Romans - whos leaders were absorbed in mithraim - a zoroastrian religion, and the metaphysical system of the pythagoreans, platonists and hellines..and possibly the egyptian theology and other ancient systems in asia minor, and the mediteranean/europe.... no doubt these elite among them knew what each direction symbolically meant. Its not as if they were materialists in the strictest of terms. Metaphysics they knew quite well was a real thing; except their relationship to that knowledge was less concerned with G-d than it was with the self. Combine Machiavelli & Nietzsche and you can get an idea of the mentality of the ancient elite; the romans etc (and i by no means am comparing their knowledge to these men. They were a less refined combination of a nihilistic/epicurean philosophy with the misanthropism of machiavelli...and then mix in god worship...or perhaps todays elite still do those things?) who of course are the ancestors of todays elite.

So they left it up..and continue to leave it up; through both christian and muslim times. These enemies of the Jews maintain their existence by not destroying th symbol of their destined redemption.

Either G-d has made these men completely crazy (with arrogance...very likely) or they are complete and utter bafoons...

Its a weird subject i know.. it deals with mystical ideas and theologies that the 'elite' amongst the worlds religious are quite intimate with..in whatever form they study it as (though none reaches the precision and magnitude of Kabbalah)...

As for that verse..Yes, it does contradict christianity. It probably contradicts it because much of the New testament was written by the gnostic romans. Im not saying the founder of christianity really stood for these ideas (which are symbolic) or that he wasnt a good Jew...im saying they manipulated and took advantage of that creation and injected their own philosophy into it.

Look at the epsiod of jesus' birth. 3 Zoroastrian mystics - magi - came to visit him, and offerred him gifts. Do people not understand that Zoroastrianism...is also a religion? As in, it has its own particular mythos; theology and influences? The fact that he recieves these 'gifts' from them indicates something of the nature of Christian theology. The dualistic G-d vs. Satan is a virtual recreation of Ormuzd and Arihiman. Zoroastrianism has much more in common with Christianity than Judaism does.

Unfortunately, not everyone can deal with this conclusion. I am a former catholic who left the religion because nothing really seemed to add up. This fact and many others only further my disbelief in its dogma.

Though that said, i am thankful for Christian Zionists and their continued support of Israel. They may disagree with my theology (not Jewish, just a goy with a respect and love of Judaism) and I theirs, but we are on the same side in the bigger piciture. Jews and Christians worship G-d in the same manner. What they DID take from Judaism was the 10 commandments, which have been so important in civilizing society and severing them from the primitive polytheism of earlier times. It also paved the way for the scientific revolution (if you really follow how all these things developed, a divine wisdom certainly was at work) We both know that G-d wants us to get along with each other...and not do as the muslims do.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 11PB11

humans need an enemy? hahaha Well considering that to the jews they are the only humans on the planet. The rest of us are just untermensch or sub human to them, Their word is goyim. which means cattle or animal. They are the most racist country or people on the planet. And if some one called me goyim or animal, id kick his head in for starters. So they cause it all them selves with their attitude to the rest of us people on the planet. Gods favorite people? Where was this god when they were in the gas chambers? Guess god dosnt care much for them either.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
reply to post by 11PB11

humans need an enemy? hahaha Well considering that to the jews they are the only humans on the planet. The rest of us are just untermensch or sub human to them, Their word is goyim. which means cattle or animal. They are the most racist country or people on the planet. And if some one called me goyim or animal, id kick his head in for starters. So they cause it all them selves with their attitude to the rest of us people on the planet. Gods favorite people? Where was this god when they were in the gas chambers? Guess god dosnt care much for them either.

Ok so you are a Jew hater, we get it. You are categorising way too much here. To be a true patriot is to stand up for what you believe in. However furthermore, Jews and Christians believe there is more to this life. See to you, you believe they are dead, you believe everyone who died in holocust died - well they didn't. They are alive and in heaven with God, the most perfect place in which we all have the chance to be. Everyone has to die, it is where you go that matters as you will be there forever - this is our belief. You don't have to believe this, but to us it doesn't matter what you or any other atheist says, we know where we are going.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth01

reply to post by 11PB11

Ok so you are a Jew hater, we get it. You are categorising way too much here. To be a true patriot is to stand up for what you believe in. However furthermore, Jews and Christians believe there is more to this life. See to you, you believe they are dead, you believe everyone who died in holocust died - well they didn't. They are alive and in heaven with God, the most perfect place in which we all have the chance to be. Everyone has to die, it is where you go that matters as you will be there forever - this is our belief. You don't have to believe this, but to us it doesn't matter what you or any other atheist says, we know where we are going.

"Jews and Christians believe there is more to this life."
As so muslims, hindus, buddhists etc.

" They are alive and in heaven with God"
-Really? all of them? Im guessing you believe that the only way to God is through Jesus... who the jews reject...and insult.

edit on 16-1-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

reply to post by 11PB11

No actually, many Jews are starting to come to know Jesus as Lord and saviour. According to Sid Roth, the bible refers to 'one new man' which is a Jew who accepts Jesus as such, the bible teaches this to in revelations. I believe in the end many more Jewish people will come to know and accept Jesus for who he really is.

-Really? all of them? Im guessing you believe that the only way to God is through Jesus... who the jews reject...and insult.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

reply to post by 11PB11

sorry double post.

No actually, many Jews are starting to come to know Jesus as Lord and saviour. According to Sid Roth, the bible refers to 'one new man' which is a Jew who accepts Jesus as such, the bible teaches this to in revelations. I believe in the end many more Jewish people will come to know and accept Jesus for who he really is.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
Christian zionism just stumps me sometimes. I have to think it is something created by Zionists for a purpose, otherwise, it's just way too unreasonable. A hundred years ago, if Christians could have gone to the future, to see "christians" so completely behind Jews, well, I shudder to think what vile things might come out of their mouths!

Christian Zionism actually has its roots in the United States evangelical movement. As early as the 1880's, American Christians were in the levant, offering money to European and American jews to move in and start farms and towns. They failed miserably ("Why would I leave my successful business to scrape dirt out there?" was the usual sentiment) but that was the origin.

It is in fact a sort of "soft" antisemitism. You see, Christian Zionists believe that when all the world's jews are in Israel, Jesus will come back.

And then Jesus will slaughter all the Jews. That's what the prophecy in Revelations claims.

It's "soft" because the slaughter of Jews is secondary to the point of the C-Z's wanting Jesus to come back.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

Christian Zionism actually has its roots in the United States evangelical movement. As early as the 1880's, American Christians were in the levant, offering money to European and American jews to move in and start farms and towns. They failed miserably ("Why would I leave my successful business to scrape dirt out there?" was the usual sentiment) but that was the origin.

It is in fact a sort of "soft" antisemitism. You see, Christian Zionists believe that when all the world's jews are in Israel, Jesus will come back.

And then Jesus will slaughter all the Jews. That's what the prophecy in Revelations claims.

It's "soft" because the slaughter of Jews is secondary to the point of the C-Z's wanting Jesus to come back.

Sorry but it doesn't say anywhere in revelations that Jesus will slaughter the Jewish people.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Sorry but it doesn't say anywhere in revelations that Jesus will slaughter the Jewish people.

Also, it doesnt say anywhere in revelations that jews will turn to jesus or be exempt from punishment.

edit on 16-1-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: added quote

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Also, it doesnt say anywhere in revelations that jews will turn to jesus or be exempt from punishment.

edit on 16-1-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: added quote

Not in that exact literal sense, but it does refer to one new man. Unless you are a faith believer this won't make sense to you.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Who is the "one new man"? Can you cite a verse, supporting this?

Also, with regard to jewish chosenness.... consider this verse.

"Are you not like the Ethiopians to me, O people of Israel?" says the LORD. "Did I not bring up Israel from the land of Egypt, and the Philistines from Caphtor and the Syrians from Kir?
-Amos 9:7

Besides the bible teaches that Israel will be one of three. On the same level as Egypt and Assyria.

"In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land: 25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance."
-Isaiah 19:24-25

So what do you make of this? Why is Israel the "THIRD with Egypt and Assyria"?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth01

Sorry mate but Im not a jew hater. I couldnt give a monkeys toss about them. How ever if any one calls me a sub human or a goyim. Then I have the right to defend my self. If they call me an animal then I will show them what an animal I am. Dosnt matter if its a muslim who calls me a kaffra or a jew who calls me a goy. In fact any one who slags me off is going to have a good kicking.
Jesus the rabbi? I couldnt give a flying fcuk about him or his stupid people. The jews dont like him either. They pray that he is in hell, in a burning hot tub of chit. So I cant see any jew going to your christian heaven. Religion is the opium of the masses.
My good kind gentle loving god is better than yours, an if you dont believe me. Then I will blow myself up and kill you. I will then get some virgins and sit in a garden with allah. hahaha muppets... Onwards christian soldiers? hahaha And who would jesus the rabbi kill? Only people he was up set with, was the banksters. I suppose the christian soldiers can round them up an kill them. Now that would be a nice idea, do us all a favor.
I once was in palistine doing a tour with the army ( 2eme REP) as a peace keeper. Back in the early 80s. So we were to take over a check point, manned by isrealies. The israeli officer said you should do as we do. If the locals protest, then we shoot the front ranks down and they disperse. Half my unit was comprised of N africans and if i had of told them, what this guy had said, then we would have invaded israel. This israeli officer then said, we like to line them up and try to kill, as many as we can with one round. I got very angry at this point and my captain said whats wrong? You are supposed to be translating, not fighting. I said this # head is talking crap, an I dont want any thing more to do with him. Not even to talk with him. Hes the type that would have reversed the bull dozer, over that young american girl who was murdered out there.
No doubt the bull dozer was supplied by the USA. What a joke that place israel is. More like a german concentration camp, or at least palistine is. Which they have made it into. I dont know why the jews and muslims are angry at each other. For they are both semites.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join