It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Here I Am

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hello my name is Tristen, I am 14, I understand that many of you will not take me seriously seeing as how i am only 14 but i have a lot of interest in our Government I am not necessarily against our government i just do not understand them as much as i want to, No need to welcome me im sure you'll all be seeing alot of me on this forum Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Welcome,

Some kids are smart, mine is...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Welcome my friend. I too am young albeit not as young as you by several years but I joined with the same interests as you currently have.

So long as your posts are stimulating and your mind is open you shall be a great member here in your search for truth, knowledge, and conspiracy. You will most definitely learn a lot from this website and it will help you along the way while your mind is developing.

Bestow upon me your trust as I shalt assist in lighting your path.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Some of us are just welcomers :-) Age is not relevant. My advice, unwanted granted, is that you question everything. Look forward to seeing you out there.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hello Tristen,[ I am 14],
I take it, you'll be a women some day.
My advice to a young as women is;
Learn the LAW, every dirty, stinking avenue.
Most all all HELP your citizens,
May the cloak of grace fall upon you.
Peace
later,
rn

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NaturalLeader

Welcome Tristan!

Age does not equate with wisdom, by any means. I've known some 12 year olds with more common sense than some retirees I've known.

Jump in and enjoy the free flow of ideas here and contribute. Glad to have you on board.

top topics

join