It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maryland UFO videos.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

A Couple youtube comments from the uploader.

This was shot in Harford County near Bel Air. I've been seeing them since November. I see them almost every night now around 7PM.

AlienDictator 1 day ago

I was facing West. When they were really bright they appeared to be moving very very slowly almost to the point that they appeared stationary. It wasn't until the light dimmed down that they started moving off to the left at a faster speed.

AlienDictator 1 week ago

So thought I would bring these here as they are interesting videos. I cannot seem to see any blinking lights to associate with aircraft, but I could be wrong.

Just looking for others opinions on the subject matter.

I'm not really sure as for explanations, other than aircraft, RC or otherwise, so any opinions are welcomed.

Any thoughts?

Pred...
edit on 13-1-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
its a USL
unidentified stationary light

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Let me chime in early. No matter what you saw and video recorded,( I believe that they are" un-identifyed"), this thread will get many debunkers saying this and that. Nice work with the naritive.

1. Helicopters- How many times havr you seen aircraft acting like that day or night?
2. Chinese lanterns- Come on! Was that shot anywhere near China?
3. Swamp gas- Let me guess... You live over a giant wetland preserve?
4. Sky divers- I've been skyding and let me tell you... Hovering around doesn't happen!

Did I miss any? Thanks for the post... Let the debunking begin!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
They are moving, making them UMO's. Unidentified Moving Objects.

Great footage, am looking forward to hear what the skeptics have to say about this. Bio-luminescent bats.

I liked the first and second videos, once they are fully loaded - drag the bar to speed up the footage, the two orbs are literally orbiting around each other.
edit on 13-1-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Sorry... I left that one out! Thanks Thinking Cap.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I live in MD and I can assure you that UFO's are a common occurence here. I look for them every night and see them about half the time, especially in the summer. When I lived in VA I have seen them flying over military bases in the early morning hours manuevering in ways which are impossible for known conventional aircraft. That is really something to see

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
These seem to be some quality UFO's
as in the later post...these are moving
and like they said seem to be orbiting each other....
a very quality UFO characteristic and not so much a HELI or PLANE movement

When I personally have seen UFOs this is def one of the types that I see...
it also is common that he says he has seen these often has I have seen Objects sometimes as much as two weeks with regularity and all of sudden in at least my experience they just stop

Makes you wonder who is being abducted in MARYLAND

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by antibren

That looks like a bit of a leap to me. What made you connect abductions with orange looking lights in the sky?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm actually the one who shot these videos. If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them. Also I'd like to know if anyone has any suggestions on how I can better document this phenomenon. I'm thinking about getting a group of people together so we can have footage from multiple cameras and more witnesses.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienDictator

Multiple witnesses always helps and different perspectives too, so that's a good idea. It would be awesome if you could get someone to film it from a different location. Also, a tripod would always help.

Welcome to ATS by the way.

Pred...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

How bout an HD camera with decent zoom. Why have you not gotten closer to investigate, being the orbs are there so often? Video 3 looks like some with a keychain LED flashlight at a distance.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Pred-
You live in my backyard - so how far from Rocks is this? Or, are they shot even in the direction of Rocks?
~Jeff

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

The more people the better, and the more camcorders the better. Try to use a tripod or a monopod at least. Get daytime video of the same scene if possible for comparison to your night video. Try to get some kind of landmark in some of your scenes to give an idea of possible height and motion and perhaps speed. Watch for opportunities to get known flying objects in the same shots. That's the best advice I can give. Good luck to you.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Great footage, am looking forward to hear what the skeptics have to say about this.

What's to say? Some points of light on a dark background, that flicker a bit like they might be candles or something. Whee. I guess that just about proves... uh... I guess it doesn't really prove anything about anything. Excellent work.

new topics

top topics

join