It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F-35 looking more like white elephant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski

Originally posted by tristar

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by tristar

Or never stop spending money on something that is really not needed.

It's obscene.

its all a matter of click and the decimal point. Resources at hand do equal and perhaps are way beyond what posters are at hand.

No, it's a matter of perpetuating war, and war machines because it makes some people very, very rich.

Me?
I'd rather look after the starving, dispossessed, homeless citizens let down by government legislation which protects those who put them there in the first place.

The relationship between the arms industry and the money-making (banking) industry, is incestuous, and has no place in the modern world.

Ill go out on a limb here and say, if we don't build it, then someone else will.

Oh i am waiting for whipping now...then again...that does sound kinky.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Tristar
yes it sounds a little kinky and I don't mind a little kinky.
What you said could very well be true. Most major discoveries in human history have happened because the time was right for them to happen. Or that point can at least be argued. I will however still stand by my original statement that this program is designed with the primary purpose of milking the government dry.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Again, this is no milking job. It cost $90 million per pane. The F-22 cost $200 million per plane. If they wanted more money, they would have priced it closer to the F-22, and probably would get away with it, because the new radar/ anti radar technologies in this plane are superior.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
yes lockheed does contracts for other countries but only through deals with us government and the state department

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join