It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More birds fall from sky in Alabama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Source

Another slew of birds have fallen from the sky this past week, this time in Alabama. 300 grackles, the same species of bird that has been found dead in Arkansas, Louisiana and Kentucky, were found lining the side of the I-65 highway in Alabama.

Initial investigations suggest that this particular group of birds died from trauma, possibly by having a collision with a large truck. Samples are being sent out to determine the official cause of death.

However, this is not the first mass bird loss the world has experienced recently. Thousands of birds have dropped from the sky in Arkansas, turtledoves have been found scattered across the grounds of Italy, and Romania and Sweden have been experiencing their own bird loss as well.

300 birds hit a truck? Come on.

It seems the media is making up more and more lame excuses as to what is going on here. Things are a change and yet no one seems to really give a crap about it.

This is becoming very disturbing.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
OK, this is getting ridiculous.
Someone did the math and only about 52 of these birds wingtip to wingtip can hit the side of a standard semi truck.
This means over 300 birds were flying in a square shape and hit that one semi truck at the same time.
Something is going on. The next avian flu, or someone's military is getting REALLY out of hand.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
could be true u americans have some big ass trucks
someone knows something n they dnt want to tell....it happens naturally also so it could be just getting more coverage as standard with unusuall happenings but it doubt it....

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
you missed the major part of that story - one witness said "it was like they were trying to commit suicide" - at work can't go searching for links - but its out there - mass suicide because they k now whats coming

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The truth is none of this is "normal" and sheeple like to dismiss odd things that as "normal" to help ease their fears in an attempt to rationalize something that is not normal. This and everything else is all connected, the problem is, no one has been able to connect the all the dots and attribute all this this to something scientific or in nature, so without being able to connect the dots......... they refer to everything as "normal" "not unusual" etc.....

It does seem though were getting closer to connecting the dots with the earthquakes, volcano's, mass die-offs, weather, floods, etc., to something much bigger.... i.e. sunspots, and magnetosphere?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I wonder if the gulf oil spill isn't in someway complicit in these die offs. Is the air itself becoming poisoned? There's a reason why they take canaries into coal mines; their rapid metabolism and respiration makes them more susceptable to poisons in the air. Maybe this is the classic canary in a coal mine effect reflecting the poisons released from the gulf that are drifting through the south. Pure conjecture. Peace...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
you missed the major part of that story - one witness said "it was like they were trying to commit suicide" - at work can't go searching for links - but its out there - mass suicide because they k now whats coming

foundsies! www.huffingtonpost.com...
and there were some others quoting the same woman - suicide is easy!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Disconcerting to say the least. Here is a thread discussing an article connecting the reason pole shift to the animal die offs. I gotta say I am very surprised about the pole shift, and what is beginning to seem like possible global cataclysm.
Pole Shift/ Posion Clouds?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome

Bingo that is it, that is the reason for all the bird deaths , they are topping themselves. Whether its by over eating sunflower seeds or getting wasted on Romanian grape pulp thats been left over from their wine making or flying in close proximity to illegal Chinese fireworks and now playing chicken with big Mac trucks. Its now as clear as mud that these birds are checking out on a grand scale. The real question now is WHY.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I live here in Huntsville, Alabama, where this latest group of birds has fallen from the sky. I have also noticed in th past weeks, that many springtime birds are here that shouldn't be, and they don't seem to be liking the insane cold snap and foot of snow we received this past weekend. Something is definitely up, we haven't had snow like this in over 150 years, and our temps are record low. I'm sure it has to do with the shifting of the poles and also the shift in the gulf stream, but what does this bode for? Where is this all leading?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Does anyone recall a thread from the past few months that someone posted regarding their roommate (or a friend of their roommates involved in intelligence) told his roommate (or him) to stock up on food and supplies because something major was going to be happening in a few months? Sorry I can't be more specific than that I just recall the information about stocking up on food and supplies due to some event happening around what would now be this time frame.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

300 birds can indeed hit several trucks if they lost their orientation.... by whatever reason....
This is event in Alabama is not recent by the way.
You can view a chronologic listing of mass fish and bird kill here:
Mass fish and bird kill

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by noahproductions
reply to post by predator0187

300 birds can indeed hit several trucks if they lost their orientation.... by whatever reason....
This is event in Alabama is not recent by the way.
You can view a chronologic listing of mass fish and bird kill here:
Mass fish and bird kill

you're ruining the fantasy....

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by noahproductions

The event in Alabama is recent. It happened yesterday.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
How does something fall out of the sky and get his by a truck at the same time.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PoorFool

They weren't hit by a truck, that's a way to explain it away made up by people who can't come to grips with what is or may be happening. Has anyone here ever seen a truck big enough to hit 300 birds at once, and scatter them AWAY from the road? How about the thousands, maybe millions already in other parts of the world? The ATS downplayers are so dumb. I mean really, really dumb. Fo real. So you can run and tell dat. Homeboy.

edit on 13-1-2011 by kadyr80 because: Thread needed a little Hunstville Alabama humor.

edit on 13-1-2011 by kadyr80 because: And some good ole fashioned spelling.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
From a local news report:

The viewers who called us said the birds seemed to just fall from the sky, but we spoke to a wildlife biologist at the scene who says there is an explanation for what happened.

"What it appears to us right now is that the birds were feeding alongside the road," said Mitchell Marks. "The flock flushed, flew out into a vehicle and we've got this kill here along the road."

I find this a little confused... eyewitnesses said the birds seemed to fall from the sky, but the 'experts' say they were flying up from feeding on the ground and flew into traffic. I'm sorry, but I tend to believe eyewitnesses before late-coming 'experts'.

Something is going on, and I don't like it. Especially when this is hitting so close to me.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well if anyone remembers the happening.... its kinda creepy to twiddle with that thought, so lets leave it out! lol

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
This post caught my eye under the bird kill story in the Daily Mail It explains why this happens and will keep happening.

Scaremongering. ------------ Grackles fly in flocks of over 20,000 birds. A couple of hundred dead on a bridge or side of the highway is completely normal. It happens when the flock lands on or near the road and then flys across it when a lorry goes racing through at 70MPH.----------------- Go to Youtube and search for "Blackbird migration Illinois" ----------Picture a flock like that landing on a bridge with 70MPH traffic.-------------- Is it really so surprising that you find a few hundred dead every now and then?--------------------- BTW, this is a complete non-story in the US. It happens every year.

- Completely Average, Somewhere,

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Here is that video ( please click the youtube link below the video as the author has forbidden embedding)

edit on 14-1-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join