It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 13th Zodiac: Ophiuchus

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

www.huffingtonpost.com

Astronomer Parke Kunkle says that due to changes in the Earth's alignment the dates of many zodiac signs have changed, according to NBC. In addition, there may be a 13th Zodiac sign: Ophiuchus.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I honestly don't see this as a good sign. A 13th sign of a man wrestling a snake..... Doesn't that just seem a tad bit evil? I don't know, maybe I am over analyzing it. Are there any prophecies out there of a new zodiac? I know a lot of crazy stuff has been going on lately, but this is just ridiculous to me almost. I would figure this would be all over the news right now, but I guess they don't think a new zodiac is breaking news =P

www.huffingtonpost.com

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
He also mention's it here in this post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And again I say damn scientists ruining good things.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyladevin

I am seriously surprised this isn't being made even more public! Going by that chart, I am not a Libran anymore, But a Virgo!

Not sure I would ever get my head round that!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

Right?! My husband has a very large tattoo on his side he got when he was younger of an Aries.... now he's a Pisces... I feel a lot of people may have this problem!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyladevin

www.huffingtonpost.com

Astronomer Parke Kunkle says that due to changes in the Earth's alignment the dates of many zodiac signs have changed, according to NBC. In addition, there may be a 13th Zodiac sign: Ophiuchus.

What this is breaking news???? Are you serious??? This is what Nostradamus was talking about!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Woot! Still a Pisces

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

Is there really a prophecy on it somewhere? Or is my leg being pulled lol

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
wow!! i wonder if the fact that earth has changed its alignment, has that got anything to do with whats goin on in the world today??
my sign changed too lol

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
But there has always been a 13th zodiac sign, since 2 decades or so it's been known

How is this different?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ummm...this is not something new. This has been around for thousands of years. Anyone that has any
experience in horoscopes would know this. The horoscope and 12 signs that is used has also been around for
thousands of years as well. It seems to be the preferred choice due to the way that the constellations are seen in the sky. But of course there are 12 months...therefore popular 12 signs.

ETA: Check it out... en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 13-1-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Eeks! I never even thought of that, still sorta shocked at this news!

Not great for your husband, and like you said, I imagine *many* more will have this problem!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I'm not that much into Astrology, but I thought Ophiuchus was an ancient sign that got removed from the Zodiac, not a new sign.

Also, I believe with some certainty that the alignment of stars and cosmic bodies at your birth determines your Horoscope... so although the orientation of he heavens has changed today, what is important in Astrology is the sky on the exact day of your birth.
edit on 1/13/11 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
i read about this already. its weird. whats even weirder is that my birthday falls under its time frame. so supposedly im no longer a sagittarius. now im an ophiuchus. which doesnt sound like a zodiac sound, it sounds like a name.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
What...? So we have 13 months now or what? Who is Ophiuchus? What!?
edit on 13/1/11 by The Empty Skies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Whew!

I just found out, the new chart only applies to people born AFTER 2009.

Relax!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

So now I'm a Taurus??? So much for my ATS ID!

I'm sticking with Gemini. It describes me perfectly. I haven't changed any.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

I just found out, the new chart only applies to people born AFTER 2009.

Aaah, good then, lol! Wasn't worried, but I REALLY didn't want to be a Taurus, hehehe.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Let's face it... who cares? This zodic from astrology is just a big BS far away from what the real physical constellations Earth can direct face.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin

Originally posted by Kyladevin

www.huffingtonpost.com

What this is breaking news???? Are you serious??? This is what Nostradamus was talking about!!!

what? can u tell more

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join