It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few old photographs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hi all, this is my first thread, i did look around for these images before posting them but didnt find them on the site.

i was just hoping for thoughts and opinions. i found these on an old hard drive i use to back up information from 2005 lol

i had to resize the satellite photo of the earth because it originally was 45mb LoL if anyone would like a copy of the original let me know ill see what i can do.
look up at the top left of the image

in this second pic there looks to be 3 sattelite dish shaped "craters" but they dont seem to be craters. any opinions?

edit on 13-1-2011 by tokzik because: add link

edit on 13-1-2011 by tokzik because: add text

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The first pic has quite a few black (dust) specs
Bottom right
Top right
Extreme bottom left
edit on 13-1-2011 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tokzik

If this is your first thread i can only look forward to you future threads.
Yes these are two pictures of nothing special, BTS would be more of a place for random pictures, maybe try 4chan.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
i dont mean to be ignorant but what is BTS ?

i should have made it more clear the top link has a "v" shaped quite large object top left.

these are just some pictures i have had for sometime and for the first time i noticed something a little strange thats all, thought it would be nice to get a second oppinion.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tokzik

Hi tokzik.

The first pic I think may be just dust / scratches on the negative as there are quite a few other black marks around the image but I can't be sure of course.

The second one... I don't know enough about the moon to give an opinion

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tokzik

Sorry bout that BTS is gone

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kayzar
Sorry bout that BTS is gone
It's called "off-topic" now which is a hideous name that means there's no conspiracy etc in the topic. You find the forums by clicking "forums" at the top and then scrolling all the way down to the "off-topic" forums, those are the old BTS forums, they are still around, just renamed and relocated.

Originally posted by tokzik
in this second pic there looks to be 3 sattelite dish shaped "craters" but they dont seem to be craters. any opinions?
What makes you think the craters aren't craters? The craters look like craters to me.

If you want people to look at something like in the Earth image, it's helpful to draw an arrow to it and point out the area you're talking about, like Zaiger did showing the signs of an alien civilization on Mars:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb8ed94de05e.jpg[/atsimg]Some other people were having a hard time seeing what he was talking about before he pointed it out.

But then again even after he pointed them out, some people still couldn't see them!

My point is, drawing an arrow on the picture can help at least let people know where you're looking.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Those are alien life forms that just look like rocks their coming to destroy Earth and destroy us all and the scary thing is their already ehre.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Sorry to pick nits but wouldn't a more appropriate thread title be: "A couple of old photographs" ?

Whenever I hear "a few" I think of 3 or more. BTW, no comment on the images.
edit on 13-1-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
lol great photo, yes i could have drawn on the photos but i didnt want to edit them...i can do though if it helps.

i will try and hold back the urge to point out the holographic sky
or alien craft posing as the moon

(edit) i have added an arrow to each image
edit on 14-1-2011 by tokzik because: update

new topics

top topics

join